Hello Reborn, I'm Back!

Wish

Hello everyone, I thought I'd reintroduce myself!

I was once pretty active in the Reborn community but ended up quitting right before the release of Ep 10. My save file was corrupted and I didn't have it in me to start all over. No BS: I was pretty salty. Reborn is not an easy or fast game to play after all, but years later here I am. The fact I let a save file stop me from playing Reborn has haunted me since. I kept randomly thinking about Reborn and wondering how the game's development had gone since my quit. So when I was looking for a new game to play today, Reborn popped up in my head again. It was time to start over. I came here to find out that there has been 6 whole episodes added since I last played and talk of the next episode! That definitely boosted my motivation.

So please send me some luck for some extra crit hits while I replay Reborn. I'm not someone who usually enjoys replaying games, especially difficult games, but Reborn deserves a second chance. I've played a lot of other Pokemon fan games and still nothing compares to Reborn.

I hope we can become friends! :]

Welcome back Wish! You certainly seem like a veteran of this community so it is nice to have you back :D

You'll find a lot has changed since E10 (I assume, it isn't like I was around then) but you should enjoy your return here.

Reborn really is the best fangame out there so hopefully you'll enjoy your replay and good luck with crits. If you encounter any more freezes in your games, we can fix them in bug reporting and now there is a back up save system so you won't have to start over if your save file becomes corrupted :D

Hope to see you around :D

Good luck on your second run, you'll need it

I can totally relate to losing a hard earned save file and not having the mood to replay the game.

It happened to me loads of times.

Notable examples include: Pokemon Reborn, Final Fantasy X and LEGO:Batman (yes.)

That said, welcome back to the forums.

You can sign out any time you like, but you can never leave. ; )

welcome back to the forums and and enjoy the the insanity also so many people lose their save files and not having will to replay maybe i should just make them a new save file and play them till the point they lost it i do like 4 runs a week so whynot

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! I'll do my best!

welcome back to the forums and and enjoy the the insanity also so many people lose their save files and not having will to replay maybe i should just make them a new save file and play them till the point they lost it i do like 4 runs a week so whynot

4 runs a week?! Jeez, might as well if that is the case. I wish I had your patience/skills!