Version 7 Bug Reporting Thread.

Jan

Hey guys, so I'm at the Wispy path and every time I run into the first trainer my game freezes and crashes. I'm on a mac, I play with no other apps in the background and I emptied my PC to only 5 pokemon ( I did that in reborn and it worked) but it's not working for rejuvenation. Any ideas on what to do or why it's freezing right when I get into wispy path

[e] I just realized I downloaded version 6 prior to version 7..and my save file is stuck on 6. Is there anyway to transfer the save file to my version 7? I really don't want to play the beginning all over again :/

Edited by zfbhoy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

that's my problem, it freezes whenever I reenter goldenleaf town or when I encounter a trainer in wispy path. I cant go anywhere

Do you happen to be playing the game on a MAC computer?

• Developers

Yes, I am..I'm assuming that isn't a good thing in this case? Will I have to restart?

It's fine. Go into the Audio/BGM folder and find a track called "Music - Wispy Path" Delete it and it should work.

It's fine. Go into the Audio/BGM folder and find a track called "Music - Wispy Path" Delete it and it should work.

Oh my godd thank you so much its working! But how should I get my save file into version 7?? I went to the pokemon centre in goldenleaf town and it didn't update my save file

In Dr. Jenkel's "Simulator", I can't repeat the Goldenwood Incident after I beat it (Defeating Zetta in there). When I try to do it again, I just get a "Simulation Complete" message immediately after I enter the portal, then I get sent back.

1. The move Trick or Treat results in error message.

Exception: ArgumentError
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:882:in `ability'
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:882:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:2971:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:2913:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battler:2913:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:3333:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:3300:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:3336:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:3831:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:3830:in `logonerr'

2. After Melia's 'Death', you can meet her once again if you go to the secret place in the goldenwood cave, and then get out. She'll teleport you to Gearen lab, in front of the Jenner's office. It didn't happen again later, but I don't know if it's because it already happened or is it because I've been to the Team Xen's prison.

3. The message that appears when you black out and be brought back to the pokecenter, it appears after the incident said above, when you enter the Gearen lab once again, It also happens when you black out in the wispy ruin and be brought back to the entrance of the ruin, and then if you go to the pokecenter right away.

4. It also make you stuck with geara in alternate dimension when you balck out and be brought back to the entrance for the first time. Guess the event heals your party and acts as a savepoint.

5. Any egg that hatches makes the game stops and the message saying that RGSS player has stopped functioning. I guess it to be just me and afraid that there might be no way to fix this problem.

Using Vital Throw against Delibird who used Present resulted in error message

PokeBattle_Move:1709:in `pbCalcDamage'
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:4069:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:2971:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:2913:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battler:2913:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:3333:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:3300:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:3336:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:3831:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:3830:in `logonerr'

and it seems like the effect of the Present also got canceled, It said 'Foe Delibird used Present!' but nothing else happened and '*** used Vital throw' appeared right after that.

But I don't know what effect the Present were to have, as it's a random move, it could be that it only happens for certain effect.

For some reason my game keeps freezing right as I enter West Gearen sewers..the person with the electivire has a conversation with melia venam and I, and then whatever pokemon ( assuming it's a garbodor? ) that keeps regenerating shows up, and then the game closes. I'm on a mac..is there something that needs to be deleted in the audio files? That was my issue last time

For some reason my game keeps freezing right as I enter West Gearen sewers..the person with the electivire has a conversation with melia venam and I, and then whatever pokemon ( assuming it's a garbodor? ) that keeps regenerating shows up, and then the game closes. I'm on a mac..is there something that needs to be deleted in the audio files? That was my issue last time

[e] It was the audio file, deleted all of them cause I play without the sound anyway lol

Hey guys, I'm also still getting the Carotos mountain bug with the elevators, even though i'm on v7-1. Made the mistake of not saving for a while and really don't want to resort to going back to it.

p.s I'm up to the corrupted cave part, rather than the first carotos part, which may have something to do with it, I don't know.

Thanks

Edited by Syglory

I was trying to complete the Nim quest thing to get to Akuwa Town. I reached the part where she tried to battle me but I lost and now i'm stuck in the dimension. I literally can't move and I also can't talk to the person who's in there with me.

post-63419-0-88588300-1461999300_thumb.png

umm mind telling me whats not working?

Wasn't sure if you were talking to me. but I'll assume you are.

It was just the same old bug where you didn't have the option to go up from f3 in Carotos mountain, so I was pretty much stuck in the lower levels.

Managed to get out so it's not that big a deal, but I just wanted to report that for me it's still not working

Thanks

I dont know why but everytime when I want to fight with Team Xen the Music goes off and there Comes a file "activemovie window.." and when I win against Team Xen it Comes back to normal

I have the 7.1 Version

Edited by shucke1319