[Art: Commissions/Showcase] Zumi's Creative Commissions!

Zumi

Gotta say, that picture is sweeeeeet.

Also, @Avatar of Grima

You're probably going to want to add a spoiler tag or scroll bar to that image if you're going to put it in your signature, as it far exceeds the sig size limit. Just don't want you to get a warning for it. ;)

Gotta say, that picture is sweeeeeet.

Also, @Avatar of Grima

You're probably going to want to add a spoiler tag or scroll bar to that image if you're going to put it in your signature, as it far exceeds the sig size limit. Just don't want you to get a warning for it. ;)

fixed and noted thank you..

Now on to actual business, 2 animated sprites, one similar to the one I use currently on Showdown and one of my profile picture sipping some tea with red hair would be greatly appreciated :3

• Veterans

Now on to actual business, 2 animated sprites, one similar to the one I use currently on Showdown and one of my profile picture sipping some tea with red hair would be greatly appreciated :3

Reserved the slot for you!

• 1 month later...
  • Veterans

No, I haven't been neglecting my commissions, I've just been really really re A L LLY busy with life and the little amount of free time I had i wanted to spend on things that didn't directly involve me doing stuff for other people so I wouldn't end up burning myself out, so yeah uh

I'll get back to my commissions sometime this weekend I guess??? I would've been able to work on them sooner if it wasn't for the fact that I got the extension panel for school so about a week and a half of free time went flying straight out of the window

Also, I updated some of the information on how you should pay me if you were to commission me in the future; Paypal updated their terms and services, so please do not use the donate function anymore to pay me as this could get me in big trouble! Please just use the 'pay for goods and services' option when doing a transaction. You can PM me for the email address you'll have to use.

AAAAND last but not least, I've added 2 more options for commission styles! One is a mock style of the Pokémon official art (aka the one i used to make the official art of the characters for my game with) and a second self-developed style that I've started to work in recently! If you're interested in taking any of them, make sure to PM me.

That's it for now though! I'll be working on the running commissions soon, I promise ;_;

• Veterans

Finished the first of Avatar of Grima's two commissions!
sgasdlgjslhkjs_by_ziodyyne-da0svc3.gif

The original, non-watermarked version has been sent to you via PM's. The second commission will also be done soon, so look forward to that one as well! c:

• Upvote 2

SOLEIL'S SO CUTE WTF

I'd,,, really ,,, l ove to commission somet hing ... but i gotta have a paypal account,,, pls.;. . .

But seriously. These look amazing!!

• Upvote 1

• Veterans

Aaaand finished Avatar of Grima's second sprite as well!

avatar_of_grima_big_by_ziodyyne-da1ekd3.

This one has a lot of tiny detail animations, but I hope it looks good! The original sized and non-watermarked version has been sent to you via pm c:

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Hey Zumi.

It's been almost 2 months since something happened here so is this shop still open or did you close it recently?

I can't commission you because I can't afford real money things lol (Only rupees for sprites) but you do awesome work so I hope this is still happening. :)

Just curious and wanted to bring attention to this again since Alice, Angel and Shia's shops are all front page. ;)

Have a great night/day and can't wait to see what else you do.

• Veterans

Hey Zumi.

It's been almost 2 months since something happened here so is this shop still open or did you close it recently?

I can't commission you because I can't afford real money things lol (Only rupees for sprites) but you do awesome work so I hope this is still happening. :)

Just curious and wanted to bring attention to this again since Alice, Angel and Shia's shops are all front page. ;)

Have a great night/day and can't wait to see what else you do.

Nope, it's still open! I've simply been super super busy with school lately so the one commission I still have running hasn't been worked on because I didn't have enough time to work on it so far. Things should be able to start up again after next week friday, though!

• Upvote 1

• Veterans

Not really a commission, but rather a thing I drew during a stream this evening!

it is him, takumi

takumi_by_ziodyyne-da7mwr3.png

and a bonus for marcello :]

lelelelelelele_by_ziodyyne-da7mw8d.png

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • Veterans

FraRPetO's sprite is done!

zeroiii_big_by_ziodyyne-da9ksdx.gif

This one was quite a challenge and I still feel like there could be a few tweaks here and there, but I'll have to fix it later as I can't put my finger on it quite just yet what it is that's missing. In any case I hope the sprite still looks good! ;w;

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • Veterans

IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE I'VE POSTED IN HERE but hi i am here to show off a painting i made in like uh. a total of 7-8 hours or so? i'm really proud of this one because of the colors and how they're used so please do take a look at it!

tumblr_oeddyigzD41udwb03o1_r1_1280.png

wind waker is such a good game i love it a lot

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • Veterans

HELLO FRIENDS I AM HERE it's been over a month since I've posted in here but I'm having a limited time offer that has some cheaper prices for some of the styles I've listed here! I'm in need of money atm since I really want to go to another concert next year, but the tickets are being sold fast and I really wish to be able to go again, hopefully with another person as well, so I'd have to raise 35 to 70 euros in a short amount of time. Please take a look at the prices listed HERE and commission me if you want to!

If you're interested, please message me here on the forum so we can talk more!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

WOW Zumi. This is an amazing drawing of Guzma and his ace. :) I love the pose of the ace and now I finally understand where your guzma profile pic before came from lol so I'm glad about figuring that out. ;p 

Very impressive and keep up the amazing art. :D Have a great day/night. 

• Veterans

Finished a commission for Zetaark!

cm__zetaark_by_ziodyyne-dasqecs.png

Some people from the roleplaying subforum may recognize these characters c: Thank you again for commissioning me!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Veterans

shit so okay i'm suddenly in debt because my phone bill put me in the minus and i kinda really need the money so i don't starve at school so uh

reduced prices again! please please please consider commissioning me since i can't really ask my parents for money atm

• 2 months later...
  • Veterans

so i haven't posted here in a while but i'm gonna lock this topic so i can get a better post going at some point. i really need to revise my prices and i'm gonna be busy for a bit anyways, so i'll create a new post sometime soon!