Finishing a mission...?

Tempo17

So I just transferred my version 5 file to version 6 an I went to oceana pier since I wanted to check out all the new changes. In one of the warehouses on the pier I talked with an npc that lead me inside where I got ambushed. Upon winning the text proceeded to say that I completed a mission yet I never received any information to do this in the first place. What was the reward, where do I pick it up if there is any,

• Veterans

So I just transferred my version 5 file to version 6 an I went to oceana pier since I wanted to check out all the new changes. In one of the warehouses on the pier I talked with an npc that lead me inside where I got ambushed. Upon winning the text proceeded to say that I completed a mission yet I never received any information to do this in the first place. What was the reward, where do I pick it up if there is any,

Go to the help center in Gearen city, then talk to the lady to claim your reward. I'm not sure if it'll trigger though since you never accepted the request in the first place, but that's where you have to go!

If it doesn't give you a reward, take the help request again from the board in the help center, then try again.