Juuust going to throw this out here. I've been dabbling in FL Studio a little bit. Now I have a new composer: me. So far I can only remix things to the BW2 soundfont, though I am going to try and start scratch composing soon.

First off, we have the new Pokemon Center Theme

And as a fun little nod to Black and White 2, every gym in the game is going to have a unique theme. Considering that there's 16 gyms, there's going to be a nice little variety

Still haven't figured out how to embed the mini player. How tragic.

Possssibly. I think I may be fine, but some extra help wouldn't hurt.

I know a guy who can compose music. His username on the Reborn forums is Juuzou. PM him if you're interested in having him for music! :D

Edited by Cool Girl

seems like a good game

how far is the progress???

It isn't in a playable state, at the moment. Development for me is rather slow, but I do at least have most of the trainer sprites already created. I have revamped most of my maps multiple times, though, so that probably doesn't help too much in terms of the time this will take to make.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright, so after a few months of the poll being open, I can now safely say that the new types have been removed. While they arguably could help my game to stand out, they definitely were unbalanced and in my opinion the current meta works fine as is. But I've got quite a few things to make up for it.

I haven't been able to make much progress on the game lately, yet I do have a couple of announcements.

1) Difficulty Modes have been fully implemented, courtesy of shiney570. While these use a base similar to that of BW2's, multiple different events ingame will be mildly affected by your choice.

-Easy Mode is, well, easy. There are lower levels, and gym leaders and a lot of other bosses will only have a few Pokemon.

-Normal Mode is a lot more streamlined. It's a little more in line with some of the older Pokemon games, and while the first couple of gyms will not have too many Pokemon, that number will increase over time.

-Hard Mode is definitely not for the weak. Think of this as more Reborn-styled, (minus the field effects of course, poor little me) with important trainers making use of their six Pokemon slots, and the levels will be higher than usual.

2) There's also going to be another feature returning, and one that I'm definitely looking forward to.

The Sinnoh Underground is returning. Obviously, not inherently from Sinnoh, but regardless, it's going to be expanded in more ways than one.

This will take a bit, considering I'm not getting too much opportunity to work on the game. While I would be alright with having a team, I'm not even really sure what I could use help on, so for now I'll just try to work on this when I can.

Somehow I managed to miss this for a long while. I like what I see here, and am looking forward to this. The starters were the first thing that really caught my eye, as two of my favorite lesser used mons are there (Mightyena and Xatu). Definitely hyped for Sinnohs underground returning too. I was always a little sad that they never brought it back in the main games.