"It's been over a month, how 'bout that new hold item?"

Amethyst

(please give this to radomus please give this to radomus please give this to radomus please give this to radomus please give this to radomus)

Hey, cool! I figured that you would eventually release a field-based item, but my guess would have been a postgame "Field Generator" key item that changes the terrain to a preselected field at the start of a battle.

Edited by Foamy

(please give this to radomus please give this to radomus please give this to radomus please give this to radomus please give this to radomus)

Chess Field already extends Trick Room's time to 8 turns, and it was already said Amplifield doesn't stack with field effects...

Chess Field already extends Trick Room's time to 8 turns, and it was already said Amplifield doesn't stack with field effects...

No we need MOAR COWBELL WOLFJOB TRICK ROOM

I didn't read the entirety of the thread, so I wouldn't know that it doesn't stack with the field. I think it'd be acceptable if it did, though.

(what's with the judgmental ellipses at the end of your post bro)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Forgive me the necroposting, but I'm soooo hyped for this rock. Trick Room is already pretty good, but this will make it god tier. Can't wait to wreck fast fairies and dragons with Dragalge!

Edit: I realized that fast fairies don't actually exist.

Edited by Sohn der Höhe