Um...hello?

Brushfire

I'm a new member here at Reborn (one of the many), and I guess I just wanted to say hi. So...hi, I guess. I spent some time skulking around the forums, but haven't done any posting of my own. Yet. But, I thought now would be as good a time as any to begin.

So a little information about myself. I am fourteen, am in grade 9 and live in Canada: the country where we have lots of bears and moose roaming the streets​ uh...I mean snow. Yeah. Right...anyways. Some of my interests are playing chess, or writing stories. I also really like music. I am a novice music composer, and like to listen to all sorts of different genres. Classical, rock, hip-hop, alternative-really anything. I like talking to people, but am not great at starting conversations. I do, however, plan to be more active on the forums from now on. I first got into Pokémon when I was about 6, I think. My first game was Pokémon Diamond, and my first started was Chimchar. Around June 2015 I started playing Pokémon Reborn because I found I was growing bored with my current Pokémon games, and wanted a little change of pace. So I began looking online for fan-made games and, voila, I found this lovely gem!

Anyways, as I said before, I recently created a account because I wanted to be more involved with the Reborn community. From what I've seen, this seems like a nice place to be: and from what I've heard, some people even consider this to be there second home. And I guess that's all I have to say (type?). So hello to everyone else, I guess!

V●ᴥ●V Hello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise. V●ᴥ●V

You're from canadia eh? I'm so sorry I like your avatar, really shows off your interest for chess.

It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

I hope to see you 'round the forums

Welcome!, i'm also new, but since i read that you're a canadian i needed to say hi to one individual from one of the most polite country in this world, if not the most. Is good to know that you share a hobby and interest like writing histories, i Hope we can meet often to have conversations, i guess will be interesting to know your experience in the matter. Greetings!

Welcome to the forums ~ enjoy your stay here

And when you have time, do not hesitate of passing by in our Showdown Server, so we can know you better! :]

D̶i̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶r̶s̶

Black-Bear.jpg

tFwIAd0.png

Welcome to reborn

Here is a lil something

Brushfire,Brushfire

Pokemon games he played but then he grew tired

Googled up pokemon games found reborn and he got inspired

Trying to finish the game with burning desire.

1st starter was chimchar

You know he rekt hard

He don't need no trump card

Anyway enjoy your stay.

This is your prison now.

You can't escape.

Accept your fate.

Okay???

Welcome to the family bro

Welcome to reborn

Here is a lil something

Brushfire,Brushfire

Pokemon games he played but then he grew tired

Googled up pokemon games found reborn and he got inspired

Trying to finish the game with burning desire.

1st starter was chimchar

You know he rekt hard

He don't need no trump card

Anyway enjoy your stay.

This is your prison now.

You can't escape.

Accept your fate.

Okay???

Welcome to the family bro

Cool, someone that i have to stalk a little to learn how write a tittle