Let me be the last AMA.

Shing

Alright, i made it again. I'm fully guilty .

It was originally for the old members(Neo started) that was like 4-5 years ago as members. But then everyone(new and upover) just posted their AMA.

I wasn't going tomake an AMA but reasons down below.

Many things changed from 7 months for me. More people joined here, Some stayed, some leaved. I got to know the people so stayed and befriend with them. And then my curiousity hitted me this time.

I want to know the questions people would ask me if i made an AMA. And that's why i created the topic.

Anyway ask me anything you want always to tell. I'll be honest what i say.

Favorite video game?

In what ways, if any, is Sm4sh better than Melee? And in what ways, if any, is Melee better than Sm4sh? Which would you rather play at high level?

Country, city, or wilderness?

If you could meet any person who has ever lived or is currently living, but you could only say one sentence to them, who would you meet and what would you say?

Am I awesome yet, or do I still have a ways to go?

Favorite video game?

In what ways, if any, is Sm4sh better than Melee? And in what ways, if any, is Melee better than Sm4sh? Which would you rather play at high level?

Country, city, or wilderness?

If you could meet any person who has ever lived or is currently living, but you could only say one sentence to them, who would you meet and what would you say?

Am I awesome yet, or do I still have a ways to go?

Hm i think pokemon is my favourite. Emerald is my fav still.

Sm4sh is better than melee in.

- Grapichs

- Bigger roster

- More stages used in torunaments

- More balanced characters

Melee is better than Sm4sh in.

- The combo potential

- Better music

- Offensivness in there. No roll spam or air dodge thing. It's really bring the hype.

- The speedy gameplay is so fitting for me even through i haven't played it.

- The techs in melee are so much interesting than sm4sh.

- The community is less oversensitivie or toxicful and it's no nerf thing unlike sm4sh. Not that nerf is too bad, but i would gladly see more buff on low tiers and some characters get nerfed bit too hard(Diddy kong).

- The tournaments is way addicted than sm4sh for me. 4 stocks with high offensivie and combos(through matches can be stall). Sm4sh have the combos and offensivie, but i perfer melee more.

- Melee has a long story(smash document is a good document movie)/background of the competitive. Can be a bad reason since sm4sh is only 1 years old, but people often compare these two so not caring too much.

I would rather play melee at high level, but i don't have the game and i don't play the game in high level. Through i know the competitive info.

City for me.

Oh boy, this is a hard one to pick...

I would like to meet everyone.

But in one sentence..

I would like to meet Shia and say "It's happy to see you face to face* while smiling.

You are awesome B)

But you can be more awesome by have a sm4sh battle against me :P

What do you think of the Pokemon Contests in RSE/ORAS? Do you like them/not like them/didn't bother with them?

I think in RSE/ORAS it's alright. But i perfer in D/P/P more. It was more funny in there for me.

Could dress your pokemon and have the dance thing which i like a quite lot.

Last questions for the last AMA

- How was Reborn for you when I wasn't around a.k.a when you first joined? Like, your impression of it?

- bro why last AMA though?

- #fold?

- What happened with Street?

- When will you get a new PC to play Undertale?

- Can a goat[REDACTED]

- Did you actually play any of the Megaman X games or you just liked that one song?

- If you did, which one was your favorite?

- How many Raiden avatars do you have?

- Tell me three things that can't be missing from your life.

ʷʰʸ ᵗʰᵉ fᵘͨᵏ ʸºᵘ ˡʸʸʸ'ⁿ, ʷʰʸ ʸºᵘ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ˡʸʸʸ'ⁿ, ᵐᵐᵐᵐᵐᵐ ºʰ ᵐʸ ᵍºᵈ.

hee~ juuust kidding~

ok so serious(?) questions now:

why are you so cool???

any Undertale characters you relate to?

when did you first start drawing?

what kind of songs do you like?

do YOU like potatoes? :0

Edited by star-kin

Why did you change your name from shing to oblivion?

and why the tilde at the end?

I wanna change well for i really like the word Oblivion. But honestly, i'm going back for Shing soon.

Cuz this user stole the name.

What makes you perpetually lonely and sad?

What makes me sad is when i get the same problem since childhood and when something i was good begin to go worse.

Lonely.. I was lonely from in childhood. But i guess i got lonely is because of i got tired of people. Loud stuff which i didn't like.

Being lonely was sometimes good for how quiet and how freely you can think all alone..

Last questions for the last AMA

- How was Reborn for you when I wasn't around a.k.a when you first joined? Like, your impression of it?

- bro why last AMA though?

- #fold?

- What happened with Street?

- When will you get a new PC to play Undertale?

- Can a goat[REDACTED]

- Did you actually play any of the Megaman X games or you just liked that one song?

- If you did, which one was your favorite?

- How many Raiden avatars do you have?

- Tell me three things that can't be missing from your life.

1. It was fine, really quiet too. It had some problems around too, but it was pretty calm.

So calm and it got me a bit bored that i was going to leave for a while. DIdn't still.

And many people mention you when you wasn't here :I

2. Because i'll end this one. It has to be this way.

3. I forgot that one. Was this something se7en related?

4. It's gone for this webside. It's like numbers back;not that important.

5. To be honest, i can use this pc to still play on undertale. It's not that broken, but if.. Maybe 3-6 months.

6. I don't eve- nvm.

7. Never played it unless on emulator. The music i posted was from a popular sprite video which i really loved in my childhood.

8. Read above.

9. If i remember, 3 perhaps.

10. Food, friends and music c:

ʷʰʸ ᵗʰᵉ fᵘͨᵏ ʸºᵘ ˡʸʸʸ'ⁿ, ʷʰʸ ʸºᵘ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ˡʸʸʸ'ⁿ, ᵐᵐᵐᵐᵐᵐ ºʰ ᵐʸ ᵍºᵈ.

hee~ juuust kidding~

ok so serious(?) questions now:

why are you so cool???

any Undertale characters you relate to?

when did you first start drawing?

what kind of songs do you like?

do YOU like potatoes? :0

Comet pls ;~;

Oh, ok~

1. Because i'm being myself.

Really through, i think i'm just taking a lot of jokes and i'm just going crazy/wild for fun.

2. I haven't even spoiled myself that much, but perhaps Frisk. Curiousity fills me with determination.

3. In honestly, i drawed when i was 12. But i seriously begin to draw when knowing more with anatomy in age 14 years old.

4. Like almost everything. Pop music is the only one i don't like.

......Comet pls. It's god tier food. You can make potatos with chips, frites, mashed potato which is one of my fav.

So yes fast.

What if I wanna be the last AMA?

You don't get any questions from me.