so like, I gave in and decided to make an AMA thread.

i'll try to make it interesting o3o

also, hOI! in case you don't know me--i'm Comet!! or Temmie on the server! and i use exclamation points all the tIME!! AND I ALSO LIKE CEREAL. SO, YEH.

just start asking questions you nerdssss- jk ilu all

Why are you so cute?

wAT- aaAAaaa im not cute! i'd literally FITE you right now shing. (ง'̀-'́)ง

In more serious questions, is it something new you want to try?

Characters you relate in any franchise?

do you mean new things i wanna try?? hm...well i'd like to try those new foods that everyone keeps talking about- oh wait- this isn't about food.

i guess i'd like to try out new game genres and the like. i play WAY too much (j)rpgs lately.

and i relate to UnderTale's Alphys and Napstablook a lot.

DO YOU LOVE POTATOS?!

HELL yes!!! I COULD EAT EM EVERYDAY!! like, i dont care if they're mashed, fried, roasted or...

h a s h b r o w n s <3

ok i'll shut up now sorry

you get the point. i really like dem taters :3

Why're there so many AMA lately?

idk man i'm just jumping in bandwagons here. >>

or maybe people want attention? ha, that's unlikely. i guess people just want us to get to know them better!! <:

meanwhile, i was just bored so this happened

Edited by star-kin

• Global Mods

You're allowed to take one of these with you as a friend to explore the galaxy with.

-A sparkly octopus that makes good coffee

-A christmas tree that's an extremely skilled martial artist

-This:

ghost2.jpg?w=640

Which do you choose? (the ones you don't choose, you'll still encounter in your travels)

answering these on the bus rn. sorry for the delayyyyy.

... Is there a gif of a gallade Evo somewhere?

nope! haven't seen any. o3o

sorry about that!!

What is your theme?

ok you've probably seen me posting this like 85252015810 times on the forums

but. here.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Jirachiiiii~

buuuut if we're excluding Legendaries then: Alakazam, Clefable, Braixen, Chandelure, Froslass, Whimsicott, Gothorita, Slurpuff, aaaaand Goomy!

also, fun fact: i memorized the above list of Pokemons because Pokemon has taken over my life RIP

You're allowed to take one of these with you as a friend to explore the galaxy with.

-A sparkly octopus that makes good coffee

-A christmas tree that's an extremely skilled martial artist

-This:

ghost2.jpg?w=640

Which do you choose? (the ones you don't choose, you'll still encounter in your travels)

THE LAST ONE <3

because it's just- so damn adorable. ;w;

Oh hey, since you mentioned liking jrpgs, can you recommend some, possibly for GBA/NDS/PS2/PSP? I am always looking to expand my emulation library!

all fire emblem games ever

eeeeeh- the only game i've ever played on the PS2 was that one Naruto game that i always played with my brothers, so i'm excluding that. (that game was totes fun though, ngl)

GBA- Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones and Mother 3. i also remember having loads of fun with Tales of Phantasia.

NDS- The World Ends with You, Crono Trigger and THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU (seriously, play it. but on an actual NDS though, if you can!)

PSP- Jeanne d'Arc. and that's all i can remember lmao.

also, i've never played any Fainaru Fantaji or Kingudamu Hatsu games (though i'm hoping to change this.) so i hope that explains why they aren't on the list.

Why are you sweating nervously?

because people thought the AMAs were slowly dying but then I came along and changed that. at least that's what I think. the weather here is mostly just solrocks and i'm always anxious and nervous for no particular reason so yeah there's also that.

thanks for the questions everyone ^ v^)b

Why don't you have a hat?

Why don't you ever sleep?

How close am I to a friendship value of 60?

What's your favorite Fire Emblem game, and who's your favorite Fire Emblem character/s?

I'm pretty sure Temmie is something to do with UnderTale, but what is the significance behind the other two names you go by?

Where were you going on the bus?

Why don't you have a hat?

because the gardevoir line dancing is more pretty-

ok but i'll be using the hat again after I get tired of this gif~ and i'll make sure it's before December ends.

Why don't you ever sleep?

why don t i ever sheep ?? what is this question even supposed to mean.

sorry it's almost 4am i misread that--

and to answer your question: i do sleep but for only 5 hours RIP

I...even I don't know the answer to this one, actually! well, stay tuned to find out then~

How close am I to a friendship value of 60?

i'd say pretty close. you're getting there, that's for sure~ \o/

What's your favorite Fire Emblem game, and who's your favorite Fire Emblem character/s?

Awakening and it's a tie between Leo/Leon (even though fuckinf FAtes hasnt even been released yet-) and Mar-mar

I haven't played much of the previous games so it might change~

I'm pretty sure Temmie is something to do with UnderTale, but what is the significance behind the other two names you go by?

star-kin: "it sounds pretty =) " is what i thought so yeah.

comet: OK story time. I was born in Singapore where and i spent the majority of my childhood there right. my mom and grandmother were chinese so naturally we (me and my siblings) spoke chinese most of the time. my mom didn't call me my real name (as in, the name on my birth certificate and all that) but instead decided to lovingly call me, 彗星 (Huìxīng)

which when translated literally means comet :T

so when we moved to Australia my siblings then started calling me Comet sometimes...and eventually it stuck.

it took me like...10 years to figure that out.

this is why you don't fall asleep during mandarin class.

also you'll never guess my real name ahahahahaaa

Where were you going on the bus?

to work/home

there ya go~ sorry not sorry it took so long, Sheep. :^)

Edited by star-kin

How do you feel being one of the most popular fresh members of the community?

me: *is rly awkward, too shy, always depressed n shit, annoying, doesn't really do much for the community*

me: *is popular anyways*

me:

tumblr_inline_nz49kzlu2h1tgwaf2_500.gif

???

What is the best and worst part about living is Aussieland

fairly safe. sure, we have our psychos from time to time but, yeh.

and the beaches are nice, too. (even tho i rarely go-) basically just good outdoor life.

but pretty sure there are more plants and wildlife than humans here- and cOCKROACHES- >:^(((

too many dangerous animals here. >:^(

and the weather is always hot :^(