Spread Some Joy!

Joker

How about we spread some holiday cheer! I'll make it very simple. Just say/do something nice for the last person to post. It can be anything. So say, oh, I don't know. Ikaru. Lets say he posts something nice about me, the next person does the same for him, and so on and so forth. Easy right? The previous example aside, I will be excluded from this unless I post in this topic. So the first person to post has the liberty of choosing someone at random. Now lets get all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

And you are very willing to make my trainer card as fast as possible so I can challenge the league tommorow! (sorry, some more thought about some moveslots has to be put in before it's ready and me ol' think tanks are propably under maintenance, or sleep)

I may not know you, but, I like your name and profile picture. Also, thats a cool little hat. Ho Ho Ho and what not.

Guess you could say I came here to​ :#fish: for compliments. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Edited by CejKD

shia... over the past year, you have done so much for the community! you have grown and impressed us time to time, with great feats like the amount of quality sprites you make on a constant basis! i really hope to see you grow even further and reach for the stars!

also, your a really nice person on showdown. we should totes chat more!

• Veterans

Sini, I haven't talked enough to you yet to actually say that I know you pretty well but I can tell you that from the times I've spoken and hung out with you that you're a cool person! We really should talk more often tbh :0

Edited by Mettaton

Zumi, thanks for all of the battles we had on Showdown (including that Aqua Jet crit with Kabutops). And for your help with the Hattening, spriting, your contributions to the "What do you look like" thread yes I go there sometimes and everything else I may have forgotten. c: