Reborn Fall Season I

Amethyst

• Administrators

Although many of you already know, I have yet to make the official announcement about the school-season's scheduling. As opposed to running weeknights, henceforth, the league will run at the following times

Weekends- Fri, Sat, Sun 8:00 PM- 3:00 AM EST

Challengers will be allowed two challenges per day, and leaders availability will be updated accordingly (expect to see it tomorrow).

Additionally in battle logs, leader-side trainer cards will no longer be posted. Previously this was a convenience we afforded to allow challengers quick access to leaders information, however, as many of the leaders now run multiple, often-changing teams, maintaining the trainer cards in both images and record keeping has become too chaotic a burden to continue this.

All such information is still readily available either through logs, asking previous challengers or scouting leaders battles. You just gotta be resourceful. Honestly, it might be more fun that way. Help each other out- many of you already are.

It seemed like there was more I wanted to say, but I can't remember it now. Yay.

Oh yeah. Miss Kitty is awesome. : )

I think it should work out better if every Gym Leader is not available every day. On the technical side, it forces people to battle different leaders every day as opposed to them just hammering at the same one every time. Only time this isn't true is if you only have a single leader you can challenge, but only a few of us ever encounter that. Then on the creative side it means we can focus on the certain leaders to talk to them and let the stories unfold. If they were all here it would just be a mess.