Hypa

Sorry guys recently i hit a wall in the progress of some of the guides i had in the works but with being busy with my real work i fell behind. More recently my pc decided its motherboard would crap out on me so for now im in a sticky situation i nolonger have the progress i was once at so there is an issue with getting back to the same progress i was at before then along with all the lost screenshots and pictures. This leaves me at sqaure one again bar all the text writing i had on here, so till i catch up with where i was at the guides will be discontinued till further notice

Thanks for understanding

Hypa

• Developers

Hypa, there is no rush. (I mean look at me, I'm like 3 months overdue on Rejuvenation.) Your guides are extremely helpful and I am grateful to have you working on them. Work at your own pace.

-Jan.

• 2 weeks later...

I like your guides too and I have only been playing for a day or two, but I also found another guide but it seems outdated a little... can anyone else verify if its ok to use? /o.o\ But ill be using yours too, I like using more then one guide.. :)

http://pokemonrejuvenationwalkthrough.blogspot.com/?view=classic

I did notice that it runs from newest (top) to oldest(bottom)...

hate to break it to you but that guide is slightly outdated its working off a V.5 Base my guides are all up to date with V 6 bar the one im making progress on at the momment which will probably have to be updated to v7. That guide still talks about the lost children and some battles and locations that don't exist anymore so its not fully representitive with whats currently in the game