PSA for those who haven't finished Ep15 and need to go back to reborn city from Agate

Genesis

I did some searches, and it seemed the general answer everytime someone asked if they could leave Agate before beating Ciel the answer was no. You could only return to Reborn after beating Ciel/ Ep15.

I by accident discovered that you can leave Agate and return to reborn right after defeating T3RR4.

When you get waterfall. If you head to the area where you get the TM Rock Polish. if you head straight down the waterfall below you will eventually get to the cave where you could get life orb. You also get Fling and the deepseascale in the dive areas here. But basically if you use the strength glitch on the boulder you can then leave the cave and head back to route 1 and the rest of reborn. You can then also freely exit and enter Agate as if you had completed ep15.

I apologise if this has been posted before, I did search and couldn't find anything on it.

I guess this helps for people who need to collect stuff before facing Ciel or going to the water treatment centre, or need to EV train etc

Edited by Genesis

Anpther option is dowblpading E12, it lets you go back as soon as you beat Samson. Link for E12 can be found in the pinned Breeding guide in the Team Showcase section, it also has instructions on how to go back cause it can be wonky at times.

Anpther option is dowblpading E12, it lets you go back as soon as you beat Samson. Link for E12 can be found in the pinned Breeding guide in the Team Showcase section, it also has instructions on how to go back cause it can be wonky at times.

Thanks! will keep that in mind for my 3rd playthrough

hi, i was wondering if you could take a screen shot of the waterfall/area your talking about, ive been missing out on revives having only just realized after i got stuck in the circus that the revives were in the candy shop... i was hoping to go back to grab some but... yeah...

if possible (don't know if its against the rules or something) just a nudge in the right direction would be great.

hi, i was wondering if you could take a screen shot of the waterfall/area your talking about, ive been missing out on revives having only just realized after i got stuck in the circus that the revives were in the candy shop... i was hoping to go back to grab some but... yeah...

if possible (don't know if its against the rules or something) just a nudge in the right direction would be great.

You also might try buying Cotton Candy from the Circus Vendors, as they are the equivalent of Revives.

You also might try buying Cotton Candy from the Circus Vendors, as they are the equivalent of Revives.

from what i saw (yes i could be very blind) they weren't selling the 5k cotton candy... but like i said, i miss alot of things and usually have to abuse guides to find proper items and what not