Meet the Uber user

Uber

Hello. I am Uber. my name doesn't mean i use Ubers but i use them the correct way. for

example: A Tornadus with Rock Smash can overcome it's Rock-Type weakness.

I am known as Anonymoumbreon, Uber, or [DoubleUber] on many different forums. but my purpose for joining is to beat the Reborn League (Anime series reference) so... whatsup?

Except that rock smash has terrible power and the oppoent will reward such leniency with pain.

Anyways, good luck. Prepare to surrender your beloved ubers to challenge the league. Your might will be tested. Will you be found worhty?

Yes. I am specialized in lots of OU's as well such as Lucario

• Developers

Tornadus isn't an uber at all anyway

Welcome, I suppose, though honestly Tornadus has Bulk up it its disposal, and with Brick Break and Acrobatics, with a filler move of a priority substitute or another move to increase coverage, like Crunch.

(That's just one set that goes with the physical side of him that you seem to be going with if you're trying to use rock smash)

But yeah, Welcome to Reborn xD

Hai there~ Welcome, and good luck in the league. Sorry that it's not running today for Valentine's, but come tomorrow, and you can get right started~

Okay. need to test some of my Reborn Beta challenge teams on PO first.

Ha! A Tornadus with Rock Smash? For it's rock weakness. LOL you're funny. That would never work, it could work without a +2 ddance. ROFL, better use Smack Down to cover your ice weakness.

lrn2hiddenpower

Except Rock smash lowers opponents defense and it takes care of both it's Ice and Rock weaknesses. A link to the average Tornadus http://www.pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/pokedex/tornadus/

Weak attack is still weak, and still onl 50% chance of def decrease. In the meantime, SE and Ice beam are looking for OHKO's to trade for a soft rock smash hit. Tornadus doesn't have the defenses to sit there and take a SE STAB from anything with decent offenses. HP fighting has greater base power and benefits from Tornadus's greater Spc Atk Stat. A rock/steel type pokemon is pretty much garanteed to have the physical defenses to shrug off a rock smash (while often having terrible spc def that leaves it further vulnerable to Hidden Power) and ice types like walreign have the bulk to do the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...