Super Pokemon Eevee Edition thread

Nhadala

I didnt make this game.

Now that thats out of the way, i recently found out about this game and i love it so i decided to make a thread about it not only to bring it to this communitys attention but to also have a thread where we can discuss everything about this game, whether it be asking questions or advice, etc...

As long as you keep the spoilers in spoiler tags everything will be fine.

You can find out about this game here: http://blog.dreammodule.com/

Download link is also there, go check it out. :)

This game is for Eevee fans!I played it a long time ago and it was short so I not gonna download it again until it complete,sorry

How short was it? For me, starting from the New Game, it took about 2 days or less to finish if I were to grind, explore and capture wild pokemon before continueing the storyline. I currently have 6 gym badges at the moment.

My computer is being a jerk and isn't loading up the site so can someone explain what this game is to me? Is it a fan made game that has Eevee as your start or something? If so I may want to check it out when my computer stops being mean.

• Global Mods

My computer is being a jerk and isn't loading up the site so can someone explain what this game is to me? Is it a fan made game that has Eevee as your start or something? If so I may want to check it out when my computer stops being mean.

Eevee is your starter, and it has the ability to turn into the Eeveelutions. In the beginning, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon are the ones it can turn into. The others need to be unlocked, though I don't know if they're unlockable in the current version. Battles have up to 4 Pokemon in the field at one time.

I actually stopped playing this game, i somehow lost a lot of progress because the game didnt save when i told it to, basically i sat down at 12 AM and played for like 3 hours(i saved a lot during that period) and when i woke up the next morning to play again all the progress ive made during those 3 hours was all lost and i got really frustrated.

And the game didnt backup any saves either during those 3 hours so im screwed.

I think i know what happened now that i think about it but its a real shame, i want to continue playing but im not in the mood to do 3 hours worth of progress again.

Its still an amazing game though.

If somebody knows how to restore progress please let me know, thanks.

Edited by Nhadala