Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

My first shiny Pokemon !! ...

Kamu

Question

25 answers to this question

There's a 1/100% chance to be shiny, opposed to the 1/8100 (or so) chance of being shiny in the normal games. So there's a high chance that you'd find another shiny sooner rather than later

Yeah I read somewhere before starting the game that it's around 1.07% chance so I was expecting a shiny at least before my third badge. It was more like "..wow." because I was getting ready to capture it and it just went poof right before my eyes.

Yeah I read somewhere before starting the game that it's around 1.07% chance so I was expecting a shiny at least before my third badge. It was more like "..wow." because I was getting ready to capture it and it just went poof right before my eyes.

Yeah, it's the same if you find something like a shiny Baltoy or a shiny Electrode/Voltorb

Arent shiny more 1/700 chance? I saw that somewhere

You probably just mixed things up. Usually, the shiny chance is 8:65535, but Reborn's is 700:65535. So that's the rate, which is approx. 1.07%.

And to those of you that want to trade, either wait for E16 (or probably 17) or check the trading service topic in the Team Showcase section.

If you want to hunt for a shiny you really want, look in the battlers folder. :D +Almost all shinies are brand spanking new.

Wow, thanks. Whoever has Shiny Venusaur must be really luck it's beautiful lol

Sandslash looks just like Sonic wow. Thanks man this gives me an incentive to shiny hunt

Also whoever made Shiny Rapidash you did such a great job. Its firey mane's colours change into one another so perfectly, it's beautiful.

Edited by Kamu

On the topic of Shiny Pokemon, I'm correct in thinking that the Shiny Charm is not in the game yet? The item guide that I looked at seems to say it isn't in yet, but getting some community feedback would be the best answer for me.

On the topic of Shiny Pokemon, I'm correct in thinking that the Shiny Charm is not in the game yet? The item guide that I looked at seems to say it isn't in yet, but getting some community feedback would be the best answer for me.

Shiny Charm is available, if you answer "No" to all of Blake's questions and visit Eclipse's dad's house after beating Blake. He would let you into Eclipse's room, where the Charm is, according to the Item Guide v2.

Shiny Charm is available, if you answer "No" to all of Blake's questions and visit Eclipse's dad's house after beating Blake. He would let you into Eclipse's room, where the Charm is, according to the Item Guide v2.

Thanks! I probably messed that dialog tree up, but it's still good to note. It's been a while since I beat Episode 15, so I'll just make a mental note for my next play through.

(Yup, just checked, definitely messed up that side quest. Oh well.)

Edited by Combat Medic