KH: Dream Drop Distance

Dark Desire

okay so i picked up the game recently and finally got around to play it, i'm at the last world doing ansem's boss battles, anyone who's beat him have any advice on what commands i should be running/any strats that might help? also this playthrough is on proud, after getting OHKO'd by his second form i'm so done with this game

That's nothing, you should see the final final boss when you beat both Sora's and Riku's core storyline. On proud and critical mode the game hits certain levels of bullshit that are well... Bullshit. I also do not honestly remember what I strats or moves I was using in the Ansem/Xenmas boss fights. All I remember is that my spirits were a Lion, a Bunny, and A MOTHER FUQIN' T-REX!

Git Gud Scrub. I never really had issues with KH proud mode since I play Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, and God of War on the herder difficulties. (Humble brag). The final final boss of KH3D and Venitas in BbS were the last few bosses to give me a hard time in the KH series. Especially the KH3D's final boss and the end boss in Ventus's story line in BbS. I mostly struggled on those fights for two reasons.

1. Playing on Proud/Critical Mode.

2. Bullshit quick time event things.

OHKO things are annoying, but they are mostly dodge able. There is also Leaf Bracer where you can use your cure to essentially block/parry certain things.

Edit : the final final boss in BbS was pretty bullshit too. So is the last form of Sora's end boss in Re:Chain. I haven't got around to finishing KH2: Final Mix on Critical due to lazy and distracted. I am having 0 to no trouble in it so far and I am like 80% of the way through.

The Balloon spells are pretty useful so if all else fails, try those~

Also R & R Seal gives you Max HP Boost and Frootz Cat gives you quick reload times. Both of those are AR Card Spirits and can be could easily via Google Images etc.

Second Chance, Once More, and Leaf Bracer are key as well.

Ok, I hate to piggyback on this post, but is DDD worth getting? I mean, I've heard that it actually expands the main storyline but I'm not sure if I'd wanted to spend money on it or not.

i'd get it, it's probably my third favorite in the series atm, all the bosses are unique and pretty challenging if you're playing on proud at least

ahhh grinded 14 levels to 50 and got better spirits and still haven't made much of difference on how far i've gotten on ansem :[

All about learning what attacks to dodge and which ones you can block to create an opening. And how short you have to make your combos or else they get super armor and just kill you in the middle of your combo. That's about all I remember from pretty much all the KH bosses.

yeah, i've pretty much got the pattern down but without all the standard late game abilities like once more and second chance it's almost impossible to do these bosses, also i have no clue where to get that long dodge roll riku has

Dark Roll is either from Flick Rush Shop for 700 Medals.

Edited by ShadowStar77