So I'm addicted to a Pokemon game again. Hi!

Quickslip

Hiya hiya. I just found this game a several days ago. Started two days ago, got through to the 2nd gym at some point, then realized that there's a hardcore version, so now I'm starting over again in that.

Think I'm gonna try and leave a log of the head-into-wall-ness I hope will ensue down in the Team Showcase section. That and try to both browse the forums and limit my browsing so as to not spoil all the things before I finish losing to them and then taking my revenge. xD

So....yeah. Hi all. :)

Thanks all. :)

Yeah, I was confused at first when I started hardcore and it loaded up my normal file in the beginning. Didn't want that though; if I will hardcore, I must hardcore all the way!

But no, not quite insane enough to try a nuzlocke challenge on a version of pokemon I know almost nothing about. xD

Maybe later...hmm...my first impressions of hardcore are telling me to not try it. I don't listen to that voice very often when it comes to video games though, so maybe.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!