Friendly Neighborhood Pokemon Trainer.

kent

Greetings fellow Reborn heros.

Only after about a mounth of playing the game did I decide to actually join the forum. Should of donnit sooner.

I'd like to start off first by saying thank you to everybody here, seeing as I frequently came here to read tips about Reborn. Without you guys I'd probably be stuck around Noel (Crazy hard gym leader for a normal type geez). .I've already finished E15, but i plan on replaying one more time. I hope after signing up here i can get lucky and here news on the next episode really soon. ^^

Anyways, I hope to hear, ask and help away in this forum for the upcoming future. ;)

PS: Take a look at my team, if you see any major flaw, or have a suggestion to beaf it up a notch, fire away.

Edited by kent

Welcome to your Wonderland~

"We hope to see you again!"

And your team looks fine to me, although I do notice some things like two moves of the same type on the same Pokemon. In some cases, it's fine, since one move might have a lower accuracy or have a different purpose (ex. Eruption + Flamethrower Typhlosion).

Welcome to your Wonderland~

"We hope to see you again!"

And your team looks fine to me, although I do notice some things like two moves of the same type on the same Pokemon. In some cases, it's fine, since one move might have a lower accuracy or have a different purpose (ex. Eruption + Flamethrower Typhlosion).

Yes. You're correct. (: I only ever keep more than one move of the same type on a single pokemon if one has either, low accuracy, or it is useful in double battles for targetting 2 pokes and field effects.

The only poke I have problems with right now is Psych [Alakazam]. He doesn't have any other decent move to put in place of future sight. I would like shadow ball but i don't have the TM. Tms are kinda scarce to be honest....

Welcome! I'd recommend dropping Rock Smash from Golem's set, since the HM was reverted to a TMX, which can be deleted. In replacement, I suggest Steamroller for offhand coverage or Heavy Slam for consistently greater damage output. Both can be taught via Move Tutor in Agate Circus with a Heart Scale. Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Reborn, kent, enjoy your stay and have fun, your team seems pretty balanced, tho, Flygon's Hyper Beam could be replaced by a better move since its special attack is only mediocre for a three stage evolution and non STAB with a turn for recharging

Edited by TimTim

Well met Kent.

Welcome to Reborn!

...hear news of the next episode soon? *Looks at how long episode 16 is going to take*

yyyeeeeeeeah... maybe.

Anyway, you deserve conversion so WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

Do enjoy your stay here in the place place. It is a permanent stay, after all.

See you around o/

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!