My Little Beldum

MechsftwStan

if you can breed try doing that. Having a high IV pokemon that can breed with it can give you a better chance at ivs. Plus I heard Beldom is hard to find/catch. So keep it and breed for a better. Also if you don't know about breeding here is a link http://www.serebii.net/games/breed.shtml It may not have everything that Reborn has but it covers the basics.

Edited by redshadow6892

Soft resetting for a high IV ditto is much faster and worthwhile than soft resetting for Beldum. What I would recommend is getting a high IV ditto (You only get one chance) and breeding it with beldum while making sure Beldum itself has at least one decent stat

Edit: Also wanted to say that that Beldum is far from bad but could also be a decent bit better

Edited by DJWongTong

There are power items you can buy in the department store once you get enough stickers(3 to 4 stickers for that level that sells power items), equipping power items will allow you to pass on IV of particular stat depending on which power items you equip to offsprings, Destiny Knot is also available, for inheritance of five IVs from both parents combined

Edited by TimTim

Again, you only get one ditto so aim for as high IVs as possible, preferably everything in the 20's or higher, luckily it is a quick event to soft reset for so it is not too long of stretch

Edit: Soft resetting for perfect IVs is not usually the norm except for legendaries but in this case since Beldum can only be bred with the one ditto you get it should preferably be near perfect as it can pass down 5 of it's 6 IVs

Edited by DJWongTong

alright thanks, will keep trying for perfect dittos!

Update: managed to get a ditto with good/decent iv's for important stats, such as 30 in attack but one stat (hp) is terrible. would this be viable enough for a good breeder?

Keep in mind, the only difference between 0 and perfect 31 IV is just 31 point at level 100. So I'd say don't even bother with IVs, but hey, only HP being low is great. Really, even a Caterpie gets up to 290 HP, so it doesn't matter if IVs cost you like 20 points. IMO.