Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn Guide DISCUSSION

Fumble

Question

Discuss anything I missed on the Pokemon Reborn Guide, and I'll add it~

By the way, I'll occasionally have missed some screenshots or item costs, since I'm too lazy to make a new save file, so if anybody knows what they are, they'll be appreciated!

Currently on the hunt for:

- Pic of Scraggy

- Pic of Black Belt

- Scraggy Egg Moves

Thanks in advance to those who share this information!

Part 13 is done, Part 14 will cover the orphanage escape and Shade.

• Answers 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Added, I never really thought about using Ambipom's special movepool...

It's not Gengar's or Mewtwo's quality but it's there, and Technician is a great ability.

To be fair, Ambi NEEDS to use at least once Nasty Plot to do any sort of damage, but after that it becomes stronger that any unboosted Sp. Sweeper (At least, in my save it was stronger than my Modest 29 IV's SpA Gardevoir without a Calm Mind on) and it's coverage is actually very good.

Also, I want to see what's your recommendation on how to beat Solaris' Garchomp, like, most of the non-competitive players don't win that battle.

Two updates in two days, wowie! MVP Chubb.

Keep it up with the updates!

Here's a little present for you: ; )

The pictures! At least, without the plant tentacles cause im too lazy to find my file that has them those things are 18+.

Also, sunny weather, so I couldn't get clear shots. (Get it? *audible wink*)

POKEMART

12705227_10205915647038565_5070283263902

POKECENTER

12733416_10205915646838560_5567246407622

2-IN-1 PREMIUM PACK

12744665_10205915646758558_2201301754410

Two updates in two days, wowie! MVP Chubb.

Keep it up with the updates!

Here's a little present for you: ; )

The pictures! At least, without the plant tentacles cause im too lazy to find my file that has them those things are 18+.

Also, sunny weather, so I couldn't get clear shots. (Get it? *audible wink*)

POKEMART

12705227_10205915647038565_5070283263902

POKECENTER

12733416_10205915646838560_5567246407622

2-IN-1 PREMIUM PACK

12744665_10205915646758558_2201301754410

ty :]

I didn't find any wings near the Grand Hall, but I found a Genius Wing under the rock in the tunnel between Peridot and Jasper. (before the guard)

Kay, I'll change the Wing's location in the Guide to this one, although a picture will definitely be nice~

Part 10 is up! I couldn't find some pictures online though (as, again, I'm too lazy to replay Reborn), so it would be appreciated if someone could give the ones I'm missing. ty~

Also sorry that it's so short I wanted to save Lapis for the next part

Pictures of Move Deleter and Pumpkaboo location for you, if you still need them.

Thank you very much for your fantastic guide, keep it up! ^_^

Move deleter:

Pumpkaboo Location:

*They don't allow me to use image extension, is it because I am still new to this forum, or I am missing something?

Edited by ultimakeiji

Pictures of Move Deleter and Pumpkaboo location for you, if you still need them.

Thank you very much for your fantastic guide, keep it up! ^_^

*They don't allow me to use image extension, is it because I am still new to this forum, or I am missing something?

You're welcome for the Guide, and Part 11 is in progress right now!

And thank you very much for the pictures, added~ (Side note, looks like I forgot to add Twistedspoon picture for the On the Hunt section oops).

And I'm not sure, maybe it's because the forums doesn't support the extension or something? I dunno.

Hey, for the fourth floor dept store, I don't have the option for Poke Doll, instead I have this:

deptstore4_zpsnmmq15xt.png

I believe that's Floor 5, according to the Sticker Guide. Go down one floor and see if you have the Pokedoll as one of the options.

Nope, I only have access to the first four floors. The other side matches your guide, but not this side, all the other floors match, too

Huh, seems that the Sticker Guide is incorrect. Apparently the mid-tier goods are on the fifth floor, while the consumable items are on the fourth. Thanks, fixed!

hello~ I was doing my 2nd playthrough along with your guide, and I found a revive in the Jasper ward that I noticed wasnt mentioned. I thought it might be useful to list in the guide since some people might miss it, and revives are pretty important in reborn. but of course if you list it is up to you~

its on a rock after the first staircase inside Malchous Forest (when you go left at the first forked path, just near the entrance from the jasper ward)

tumblr_o6o84e1Gxl1v7otxto1_540.png

if this has already been brought to your attention I apologize!

Edited by 026raichu

hello~ I was doing my 2nd playthrough along with your guide, and I found a revive in the Jasper ward that I noticed wasnt mentioned. I thought it might be useful to list in the guide since some people might miss it, and revives are pretty important in reborn. but of course if you list it is up to you~

its on a rock after the first staircase inside Malchous Forest (when you go left at the first forked path, just near the entrance from the jasper ward)

tumblr_o6o84e1Gxl1v7otxto1_540.png

if this has already been brought to your attention I apologize!

sorry i saw this yesterday and was going to add it but then forgot :x

Added!

Also, everyone, please note that the guide will probably take a short break from after post-Shelly content until the E16 spoiler lock ends and my summer vacation begins, as I don't want to update it too much and have to edit a whole lot of changed things, and I'll be a bit busy as the school year ends. I'll also finally have incentive to replay Reborn and start getting pics myself, due to the new reputation system (which will be a pain to add T-T)

I also might start adding some Hardcore-only things in a special color like the new Water types and Corey's Pokemon events Commander added~

As for Hardcore, I'll be doing some changes for Episode 16, but it's mostly just adding a few things people may like such as completely changing an obscure Corey mon event for an actual sidequest, like Magma/Aqua Gang length sidequest. Some leaders will be receiving some changes in order to make the game flow better and cater to both the stronger and weaker players in Reborn (no I'm not adding more modes). A couple leaders are just going to get variations of their fights similar to how Radomus works (his'll be changed to be less confusing though).

As for the reputation system, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I don't think Ame is going to do that much with it for the previous areas of the game as that'd mean there'd be even more work to cater to all those people with old, old save files in order to not miss out on anything. Text changes is probably all there is, but I don't think anything major will happen and it's going to take a lot of math and work (probably a month or two) in order for people to come up with very unreliable theories on what the best options for choices are. I also kind of want RPGmaker info confidential until non RPGmaker players can confirm the reputation system does something or large chunks of it. We don't want another Heracrossite/Pinsirite incident.

As for Hardcore, I'll be doing some changes for Episode 16, but it's mostly just adding a few things people may like such as completely changing an obscure Corey mon event for an actual sidequest, like Magma/Aqua Gang length sidequest. Some leaders will be receiving some changes in order to make the game flow better and cater to both the stronger and weaker players in Reborn (no I'm not adding more modes). A couple leaders are just going to get variations of their fights similar to how Radomus works (his'll be changed to be less confusing though).

As for the reputation system, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I don't think Ame is going to do that much with it for the previous areas of the game as that'd mean there'd be even more work to cater to all those people with old, old save files in order to not miss out on anything. Text changes is probably all there is, but I don't think anything major will happen and it's going to take a lot of math and work (probably a month or two) in order for people to come up with very unreliable theories on what the best options for choices are. I also kind of want RPGmaker info confidential until non RPGmaker players can confirm the reputation system does something or large chunks of it. We don't want another Heracrossite/Pinsirite incident.

Thanks for the head's up~ And yea, there might not be too many reputation moments, I guess, if you put it that way. Anyway, part 12 in (very slow) progress!

Part 12 is finished, goes up to the Victoria fight (I would've went up to the Shelly fight but there were a lot of pictures and I just decided to throw it in the next part along with the post-Shelly things).