Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn Guide DISCUSSION

Fumble

Question

Discuss anything I missed on the Pokemon Reborn Guide, and I'll add it~

By the way, I'll occasionally have missed some screenshots or item costs, since I'm too lazy to make a new save file, so if anybody knows what they are, they'll be appreciated!

Currently on the hunt for:

- Pic of Scraggy

- Pic of Black Belt

- Scraggy Egg Moves

Thanks in advance to those who share this information!

Part 13 is done, Part 14 will cover the orphanage escape and Shade.

• Answers 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Good job on 2nd part. Everything looks fine to me. Btw got you correct image for pansear so feel free to use it

EZWqe0o.png

Thank you~

I guess the only thing I could add is a picture of the Pokesnax vendor then.

I also might edit the Guide a bit since I seem a bit repetitive when doing Pokemon suggestions.

Is this the Pokesnax vendor?

MalG3Wd.png?1

Yes, thanks!

Great sequel, the only thing that imo could improve it a bit is highlighting the weather conditions for a certain event green too, since they often are the primary source of confusion.

I've been underlining them now, although I might have inaccurate information, so if I do, remember to correct me!

Sooo... When i was training to face Julia, i came across this here

aBYK9tt.png?1

It's a Zangoose, it fled. I'll see if there's something about that Zangoose around the forums.

EDIT: It's another hide and seek. I can post the pictures of the locations if you want to (and if i find him).

Edited by Loyalitie

@Chubb
I suggest you lock your thread so that no one else can post in it. Though you mentioned no one ought to post there and mods can delete unnecessary posts if they show up, both problems could be solved if your thread is locked. You won't need to worry about it being maintained except by your own doing.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Zangoose thing. I'll add it, although it's incomplete for now, since we don't have access to the other alleys.

@Chubb
I suggest you lock your thread so that no one else can post in it. Though you mentioned no one ought to post there and mods can delete unnecessary posts if they show up, both problems could be solved if your thread is locked. You won't need to worry about it being maintained except by your own doing.

Alright then, I'll do that~ But I'll have to unlock it to post in it every time I make one, since Aces don't have that power, even in their own threads.

There is also a revive hidden in a rock near the Pokemart. I don't haave anything capable of finding it atm for a screenshot, so someone else will need to itemfinder and screencap it.

I'll add this to the checklist in the first post in this thread.

...I forgot to put in Kricketot's moves and suggestion. Oops.

Also I keep messing up and making posts instead of copy pasting them into an edited post whoops

Just something about Kricketot, He is incredible for the first two gyms, once he evolves. Technician boosted Fury Cutter can take julia up till emolga, and even then you should be able to do big damage to it. Florinia also gets wercked by Kricketune

EDIT: I got moonlight on my munna

Edited by wytch_doctr

I guess that means that Munna's level and moveset depend on your Pokemon's level.

My bad, I put that post because I thought it was an egg move. I guess I forgot Munna learned it though level-up.

Is the revive above the PokeMart (if it exists)? there is a small alleyway you can go in but it is hidden behind the steel beam, and there is a rock/box above the Mart which I think hides an item. But i'm not sure, exactly.

EDIT: Alleyway as in path between the buildings

Edited by wytch_doctr

My bad, I put that post because I thought it was an egg move. I guess I forgot Munna learned it though level-up.

Is the revive above the PokeMart (if it exists)? there is a small alleyway you can go in but it is hidden behind the steel beam, and there is a rock/box above the Mart which I think hides an item. But i'm not sure, exactly.

EDIT: Alleyway as in path between the buildings

nope I checked like whole peridot and couldn't find it

I'm pretty sure that the man who give us the Onix appears on windy days too, I remember of seeing him yesterday.

Talking about yesterday, I forgot to send this picture:

fIA3CBj.png?1

The second place where the Zangoose hides, Low Peridot Ward.

EDIT: For some reason it needs to be night time too, but idk if it needs to be a windy/stormy day

Edited by Loyalitie

I'm pretty sure that the man who give us the Onix appears on windy days too, i remember of seeing him yesterday.

Talking about yesterday, i forgot to send this picture:

fIA3CBj.png?1

The second place where the Zangoose hides, Low Peridot Ward.

EDIT: For some reason it needs to be night time too, but idk if it needs to be a windy/stormy day

Added!

Part 3.5 is up now, just lists anything obtainable in the guide, so if anybody is looking for a specific Pokemon, they can check those posts to see if it was available in episode 1 or 2 or something.