Pokemon Revelation EP 2(Beta Testers Needed Soon)

ShatteredSkys

Alright I've all most got the Beta for Ep ready to go! And i kind of need some Beta testers to make sure that everything is working properly. However there are a few things I want say about the Beta.

-Please DO NOT sign up to Beta Test if you are going to post once and never post again. This was a huge problem last time I held a beta test because over 3/4 of my testers disappeared on me.

-Please give detailed reports. The release of Ep 1 was an absolute mess. If you are going to test please test thoroughly and inform me of any problems you may encounter.

-Rewards: I understand Beta testing is a time consuming experience, I don't have much to pay people back for making everything is running but for testers I found helpful I'll make a reference to them in the game. I'll name a store, NPC, Trainer, or make a custom event featuring them depending on how helpful they were.

I wanted to have the beta out by last week but some things came up and I'm dealing with a really big bug. I should hopefully have it out by the end of this week.

I never beta tested a game before but if I get chosen I think I could do well at it and provide lots of detail

I don't know if I time to do it yet though so don't count me in to test it just yet

Edited by nepeta100

Hey ShatteredSky.

I'm wondering if you still want beta testers still or if you are good?

I have done beta testing before and I find I am really good with reporting and observing issues in a game. I'm always available so the leaving part, you don't have to worry about with me.

Either way, good luck with your game.

Have a great night. :D

Hey ShatteredSky.

I'm wondering if you still want beta testers still or if you are good?

I have done beta testing before and I find I am really good with reporting and observing issues in a game. I'm always available so the leaving part, you don't have to worry about with me.

Either way, good luck with your game.

Have a great night. :D

The more the merrier! Though to be honest I'm not sure when the next ep is going to come out:/ I'm installing another version of essentials and moving all the work I had to there, it'll probably delay me for a day or two:/

Just let me know through PM if you would like me to help with testing then. :D If I don't get a PM by the time you release episode 1, i'll go on with the thought you don't need me and that's fine. :D

Good luck with the change for essentials.