Focusing and PUNCHING !!! A Fighting Monotype Reborn Hardcore Run !

Hiroki Tatsumi

I will wait until Scraggy to evolve Korrina, i make a point to catch only Fighting types unless REALLY necessary, i'll breed that Growlith without save and if i see the pokemon isn't fighting i'll soft reset, so i'll have only fighting pokemons in my save :P

Also, Grats for defeating Julia with a single pokemon :)

Can't soft reset for Shroomish in the egg. It's set per save

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't soft reset for Shroomish in the egg. It's set per save

I think what he's saying is that he'll trade a growlithe egg to see if it's a shroomish, but if it's not, he'll simply reset so that he doesn't have any Pokemon other than Fire types in the PC. I mean...I could change it but there honestly isn't a reason as Shroomish would not be useful until Kiki and then worthless until about Noel. I mean it can to damage to Serra, but she'll one shot Breloom if it doesn't one shot her Pokemon. And by that time, there'll be a large handful of good fighting types.

And seriously, how are you people soloing Julia? Then again, I didn't even think it was possible to monotype, but people have proven me wrong.

I think what he's saying is that he'll trade a growlithe egg to see if it's a shroomish, but if it's not, he'll simply reset so that he doesn't have any Pokemon other than Fire types in the PC. I mean...I could change it but there honestly isn't a reason as Shroomish would not be useful until Kiki and then worthless until about Noel. I mean it can to damage to Serra, but she'll one shot Breloom if it doesn't one shot her Pokemon. And by that time, there'll be a large handful of good fighting types.

And seriously, how are you people soloing Julia? Then again, I didn't even think it was possible to monotype, but people have proven me wrong.

That's indeed what i was thinking, I really want to stick to fighting types, so i'll soft reset to dont have the growlith if i dont have shroomish ^^

Breloom would be useful in late game only because i need toxic orb to make it worth it, if not for that he's just a cheap attacker, but spore seems useful too.

I wont hack the egg, that's nice to make the offer, but i wanna play the whole run without any "trick" , i dont even use older episodes to get pokemons , so i'll just pass on hacking :P

The next pokemon to join the team should be Meditite if i'm not wrong, that will give some "punch" to the team ^^

Monotype is full of surprises ;p

a level 31 pokemon and hope he obey.... after a bulk up against magnemite, Combusken ohko magnemite, emolga, voltorb and heliosk. electrode was a 2hko but he missed a sonicboom in between. chinchou was hell, but 3 sand attack were really helpfull

took me like 30 tries i think

Fifth Rock to Smash : My Love is like Poison.

Well well, i did beat Taka but i realized that in Monotype hardcore, a type disadvantage can make an Huge difference if you're not well prepared, while a team advantage wont affect much the fight if you're too confident about that. Preparation and strategy is the key to passing through the difficulties, i'll keep that in mind.

So i saved the cops and ran into Beryl which i fought some Meteor grunts in , and killed lot of wild pokemons. Kenji is really better than when he was a Mankey , that's cool to see how evolution really affects the game. However, my pain is only starting since i'm about to confront again that guy and his Flying army e.e

Well but....Uh Oh.

012wHWA.png

Yes, i love this part of the game, when you fall into the trap and Fern comes to rescue you. It is showing how much Fern is an asshole, a complete asshole. I wish to say yes and beg him just to see how it turns , but...I can't help it, i cant beg x)

OweUOtX.png

So it's my third run into the history, but still dont know what happens if you beg him to rescue you x) Well, this was a little off topic, so i'll continue in what you're all waiting, the recap of the important matches in mono and in hardcore o:

8uMIIVZ.png93jbLAq.png

Fight Versus Zel and Taka.

Well, i realized that it's the first battle trainer (Don't counting scraggys) in doubles since Fern dont team up with you in the factory, so it was something different from the casual battles, Well i couldn't even setup because i wouldn't want to be wrecked. Okay so the starting is here.

hDAfCKX.png

Kenji and Ginpei VS Lileep and Glaceon
That was a double KO, Really x) Flame Wheel got rid of Glaceon while Karate Punch got Lileep. Well, that was payback time. Zel sent Espeon while Taka sent Gligar. My first strategy was to focus on the most dangerous, Aka gligar and acrobatics.
So, I killed gligar with both seismic toss and flame wheel at once, but Ginpei took a psybeam from Espeon, putting him in the red. Taka sent Chatot, This time, i trusted my iron fist stabbed close combat to OHKO it while assuring it would be killed after by using assurance on the Chatot.
Close combat did OHKO the bird, and assurance hit Espeon who lost almost all his life, but the Espeon Psybeamed my Kenji, leaving him too in the red. Taka sent PULSE Tangrowth.
Since Espeon was in the red, i wasn't aware of him since a super potion would come, so once again, i tried a 2VS1 , Ember + Seismic toss, who lowered severely the pulse, letting us kill it next turn, it worked, but Kenji paid the price with his blood, since Espeon was free to deal a Psybeam to him, beating him.
But from now, i had a Huge advantage as All of Taka's mons were dead, leaving Zel in a 1VS2 battle. Sent Mario who faked out Espeon, letting Ginpei kill it by flame Wheel, Zel answered to that crisis with Jolteon, but that Jolteon was OHKO'ed by Close Combat from Ginpei before even moving x)
Umbreon was the last pokemon from Zel, and it took close combat aswell, ending the match.

PlzEpha.png

Welllllll ! Ginpei and Kenji made an incredibly good team, That Espeon Gligar Chatot trio wouldn't be handled easily i thought, but both of my pokemons did great. I was thinking about releasing a pokemon once i would add some dual types to the party, and i was thinking about Mankey, but i'm thinking of getting rid of Pancham instead. Well, i have a good core with Kenji the Primeape, Mario the Hariyama and Ginpei the Infernape , and i like this core ;)
As expected, i freed all the cops, so they could arrest Corey in front of Heather, it's a little bit sadistic, but i want to battle in the poison field to make this really a challenge.
Time to run after Corey !!!! Muahahaha !

Well, so I ran into the Gym and saw all the cops were against me, so i decided it was the perfect time to train Korrina, and it worked, she's also level 30 now ! Well, solved the puzzle, found the angry Corey who wants to destroy me, and go to the ring !
Hahahaha !!!
Sooooooo Begin !

GAckAtX.png

What an Angry Corey.

tx4JpLZ.png

Battle VS Angry Corey

Mario the Hariyama vs Qwilfish
Well, that intimidate broke me a little in my enthusiasm, but fake out closed his mouth. Hariyama was poisoned and guts activated, but this wasnt enough, i didn't even took half the life of Qwilfish and my pokemon fainted.
Korrina went and was OHKO'ed before doing anything, letting Kenji seismic toss against Qwilfish, killing it, finally. But Swallot killed it just after.
1 Pokemon down for corey, and one still up for me, that's ridiculous, I send Ginpei and flame wheel immediately, that gets a +1.5 boost so it kill Swallot. Corey Send Scolipede who get insta killed by flame wheel, but i ended up being wrecked by Nidoqueen's body slam. .o.

...That's frustrating.

This time i came with a completely different strategy, i let you figure that by yourselves ;)

tx4JpLZ.png

Battle again with Angry Corey

Kenji VS Qwilfish
This time, that's Kenji who opens the way, Qwilfish reduces the atk of Kenji with intimidate, but Defiant raises its attack by two stages, making him a good early attacker, However, it's not enough for Kenji to beat Qwilfish and faint after two bubblebeam.
Mario Takes the lead, it tanks a Bubblebeam and knock of for game against Qwilfish, at this point, he's poisoned by the field.
Angry Corey sent Swallot, which i answered with Mankey, a level 10 Mankey i caught earlier in the game. While the Swalot Ice beamed my mankey, i was healing Mario with a super potion.
I sent Mario again and Faked out the Swalot, i then knocked off, tanked two shadow ball, but fainted in the end. Ginpei was the next one, against scolipede this time.

VBZordx.png

I nasty ploted myself and took a poison tail in the face, Ginpei was poisoned also. Scolipede got speed boost and rock thombed me, that wasn't for the best since i couldn't sweep the whole team in this state. Nidoqueen Ended Ginpei again.
In the end i lost again, but my strategy was paying in some way. I had to pass Nidoqueen before using my Ginpei, and the key was Mario . With guts and knock off , it becomes a good tank, but it needs to heal regularly and so i have to super potion it on each switch.
I know i can do it, so i'm returning back.

tx4JpLZ.png

Angry Corey, third match.

Kenji vs Qwilfish
Despite the 1 turn Toxic Spike setup, i lost on the bubblebeam again..
Mario took the lead again, being instantly poisoned, he knocked of the qwilfish, granting me the win against it.
Corey sent Swallot, i tanked an two ice beam and knocked off two times, beating it, he sends nidoqueen, i answer to that by releasing a poor mankey as a "Home made substitute".
The mankey faints, and i send Korrina as a lure too, my Mario needs full HP to deal with nidoqueen.
Korrina takes an icy wind and faints for body slam, letting me restore full health on Mario.
Mario takes the battle, fake out the queen. Then he tanks a body slam and knock off the black sludge. Next turn he knocks again and win.
That was Skuntank's time, so i switched for another poor Mankey !
It got rekt so badly x)
Skuntank used night slash on Mario dealing poor amount of damages, Mario used Hand Palm to -50% it and paralyze it.
He killed the Skuntank one turn latter, but was killed by Aftermath.
I sent Ginpei, who beated easily the Scolipede.
Corey sent his Crobat, while Ginpei tanked easily 1 Air slash, he couldn't tank 2 so i lost in the end.
Hardest battle from the beginning.
X_X

tHvhMa5.png

Well, i tried again, wasting all my money in super potions, and in the end, it took me 9-10 times to beat Corey.

Kenji finaly was able to defeat Qwilfish, letting me have 4 bodies to heal my Mario, a brief recap of the battle.

Kenji VS Qwilfish : Kenji won

Mario VS Swalot : Mario Won

Kenji VS Nidoqueen : Kenji Lost (Healing Mario)

Mario VS Nidoqueen : 1 Knock off delt and then retreat because of that poison move that lowers attack, spattack and speed.

Ginpei VS Nidoqueen : Ginpei won by nasty plotted ember.

Ginpei VS Skuntank : Ginpei won by nasty plotted ember.

Ginpei VS Scolipede : Ginpei won by Nasty plotted ember.

Ginpei VS Crobat : Ginpei Lost (Healing Mario)

Well, at this point i began my strategy, the new one, i sent mario who faked out crobat, taking 20% of its health and flinching it. I switch for a Mankey who takes venoshock. Then i send back Mario who fake out, taking another 20% of the health. Switching to Korinna who's being one shotted by the flying move, dont remember what. Sending again Mario who's now my last pokemon.

X5lFmDx.png

As you can see, last pokemon is Mario and i'm about to use Knock off, in order to tank an air slash, mario has to be almost full HP, my plan was to knock off the crobat before he uses any potions or berries...

fmI0Kjj.png

Well, finaly made it and beated Angry Corey x) Fortunately i didn't flinch from Air Slash and Mario tanked it very well, granting me the victory after ~15 Tries xD

So here is the recap of my pokemons :

- Kenji the Primeape : Strong, but definitely need a neutral move other than Assurance because that sucks, it cannot do much damages if i'm not super effective or neutral.

- Korrina the Pancham : Really Disappointed ; way too frail to endure even one bubblebeam.

- Ginpei the Infernape : I dont regret either Nasty Plot or Close Combat early learnt , both are saving my ass x) Nasty plot played a major role during EVERY gym battle , i love it.

- Mario the Hariyama : Today's surprise, Amazing bulk and decent offense, he was the key for the whole match, i'm loving him.

Well so, Corey ran away and threw himself from the bridge as usually, some screens as a reminder for you ;)

shu9PHy.png

HA6a2Vn.png

And finaly , the team so far !

LcbRdSa.png

Well, next time we're gonna walk through Lapis Ward, that means evil doctor, frail girl with bugs, the mysterious man in black , and moarrrr. Well, Fighting type also does halved damages on bugs X_X Fml. :3

Well, thanks for following my adventures, and see ya soon :)

That's indeed what i was thinking, I really want to stick to fighting types, so i'll soft reset to dont have the growlith if i dont have shroomish ^^

Breloom would be useful in late game only because i need toxic orb to make it worth it, if not for that he's just a cheap attacker, but spore seems useful too.

I wont hack the egg, that's nice to make the offer, but i wanna play the whole run without any "trick" , i dont even use older episodes to get pokemons , so i'll just pass on hacking :P

The next pokemon to join the team should be Meditite if i'm not wrong, that will give some "punch" to the team ^^

Monotype is full of surprises ;p

There is a possibility that you may get Telepathy in lieu of Pure Power Meditite, just make sure to keep an eye on it and soft reset if it is Telepathy(worthless unless you have Surf/Discharge on allies in Double Battles, it is not competitive play, moot point)~

About the team thing, I am unsure how to display the different Pokémon as they stay the same for both events (dialogue change depending on the field you fought him in) so I'll have to look into that at a later date.

That's not something important, that's just fun to see :P Dont worry about that :P

There is a possibility that you may get Telepathy in lieu of Pure Power Meditite, just make sure to keep an eye on it and soft reset if it is Telepathy(worthless unless you have Surf/Discharge on allies in Double Battles, it is not competitive play, moot point)~

There also is ability capsule if i have the IV i want with wrong ability <3

Dont forget to soft reset for D-Dance Moxie Scraggy, otherwise you will have to stick with a Scraggy which has only mediocre speed and attack~Dull Key can be acquired earlier by rock smash only even without Strength, get one before Kiki(but not for Kiki's gym obviously)~

Dont forget to soft reset for D-Dance Moxie Scraggy, otherwise you will have to stick with a Scraggy which has only mediocre speed and attack~Dull Key can be acquired earlier by rock smash only even without Strength, get one before Kiki(but not for Kiki's gym obviously)~

Be sure i'll reset it well, because it's starting to be hard with only 4 pokemons, the fifth one has to be cool :P Thanks for the infos though, that will be useful :)

Sixth Rock to Smash : In every little girl there is a fighter.
Heyo guys and so we're just after that Angry Corey who gave me a very, very hard time, who jumped over the bridge.
Fern the asshole didn't have a single emotion, and told me to go in Lapis Ward , well i'm an obedient guy, so i came to that Lapis.

Just a little off topic before, i did the Growlithe egg quest, and i had a Frilish, so as i said above i soft resetted the game to not have the growlithe at all, sticking with Fighting types ;)

Well, so i wasnt prepared at all for the trouble incoming, i litteraly have 3 pokemons and a burden in my team. I hope to get ride of Korrina ASAP since she cant tank even a tackle from Magikarp. But well she's still a level 30+ body and she's a good cut slave, so well.
So i came in Lapis as we asked me to, i didn't complete the gang quest as my pokemons are near the level cap, so more training would hurt them more than help them. I'll leave that for when i have another pokemon. I came in the city, and got wrecked about 5 times by that old trainer and his FUCKIN Azumarill who play roughed all my team about 5 times, that was frustrating. But well, i came to the murder scene, and finally Vicky decided to go in the tunnel, i followed her and she was caught by those meteor grunts, Aster and Eclipse. Well , quick exploration, quick fight, and easy wreck.

gUKywMO.png

Battle VS Aster and Eclipse
Well, that was easy since they carry lot of rock pokemon while we were a double Mono Fighting team x) Still those lunatones and solrocks are annoying , but i could breath long enough to close combat them. Victoria sent her huge fire pig on the field and wrecked them all via bulldoze. She’s scary.
Well, so Aster and Eclipse weren’t a pain at all, but i have a very big trouble in front of me, all my Pokémons are above the level cap so no one is obeying. This is frustrating because i cant even catch any pokemon except fighting one and the next fighting monsters will be in Apophyll, so i have to wait until i reach it .o.
I think i’ll buy a huge amount of common candies x)

T3OVRdy.png

Well, so i met Shelly the crybaby and Vicky asked me to find a doctor, well, Sigmund isn’t the doctor you need huh. Well , Anna started her speech and i had to pass the guard of Sigmund. Mario took the lead with Belly drum and swept nearly all the team, leaving the remaining mons to Ginpei who ended with Fire pledge he récently learned by forgetting ember.
Well that’s cool, but i have a Badge to earn .o.

ABiNMJg.png
Mvu55qf.png

Went to the room and told Shelly the message from Anna, and somehow it turned her on for a match, Vicky was still worried about her mental state, but who cares, i have a badge to earn, shit e.e So i decided to challenge her quickly, but Vicky got in my way.

j5gcS5E.png

….

M4UiNDi.png
Dang, Vicky is still on the way….
Well, winning Versus Victoria is really hard at this point since most of my Pokémons arent answering me but i cant lower their levels because i want to have better moves. I think it’s a major difficulty in Hardcore as the opponents have moves like Dynamic Punch while your best attack is Fire Pledge. Well that sucks. Soooooo I sent Kenji against her Scraggy, Intimidation lowered Kenji’s Atk but Defiant raised it by two stages, letting a Karate punch kill the Scraggy; Vicky sent Gallade and i used swagger on it, making him to be confuse. I used Seismic toss to put gallade in the red and Gallade used psycho cut, OHKO’ing my poor Kenji.
Ginpei took the next steps. I used Nasty plot, because i knew she would super potion her gallade, and then i killed it with Fire pledge. She was about to send poliwrath, i sent Mario.
Mario placed a Belly drum while Poliwrath used rain dance, he tanked a waterfall and OHKO’ed with Force Palm. She sent her own Hariyama which i OHKO’ed aswell.
She sent Emboar, wrecking the remaining life of my Mario, i sent Korrina who tanked an Heat Crash and used body slam, paralysing Emboar. I delt some damages with another body slam and fainted.
Finaly, Ginpei came with a close combat, ending the show :P

Y1nXuBA.png

Battle VS Shelly

jX8J7lj.png

Mario and Ginpei VS Masquerain and Illumise
Ginpei didn't obey me, letting Illumise confuse Mario and Masquerain damage Mario aswell. Mario placed a belly drum.
Ginpei was confused by illumise, but was still able to make a fire pledge attack, turning the field into a flame one, and Mario killed the other pokemon with knock off, making a double KO.

Mario was burnt by the field and died.
I sent Korrina, Shelly sent Armaldo and Heather.

N1IGeG3.png

This field is on fiyaaaaa

Heather used Air cutter, and swept my whole team.
End of the game :3

Y1nXuBA.png

Battle VS Shelly Rematch

zJZsLhb.png

This time, i sent Kenji and Ginpei to the fight, intimidate lowered Kenji's attack, defiant making it even higher !
Kenji and Ginpei vs Illumise and Masquerain.
Ginpei used fire pledge, Wrecking illumise and turning the field into fire while Kenji used seismic toss to deal 39 Damages to masquerain. Masquerain used energy ball who was nerfed by the fire field and took low damages.
Shelly Sent armaldo, Ginpei insta killed it by fire pledge but took an aqua jet before. Masquerain still used energy ball on kenji, making him almost faint.
Shelly Sent Heather, Ginpei OHKO'ed her by using amplified Fire pledge while she was recovering her masquerain by ultra potion. Kenji used a seismic toss, dealings 40 damages , and fainted.
I sent Korrina, while Shelly used Vespiquen to replace her Heather.

UEfr7eA.png

Ginpei used Amplified Fire pledge to get rid of Vespiquen, Masquerain used Air slash to killed Korrina....Korrina is useless.
Mario came, against Bugsy. Both my pokemons didn't react to my orders, letting an air slash and a struggle bug weakens my team.
Since Mario is unable to OHKO something from shelly, i used his turn to heal a little Ginpei by super potion, Ginpei used Fire pledge, who thanks to flame boost from the field still OHKO'ed the Bugsy. Masquerain used Scald, but thanks to the recover, Ginpei was able to tank it.
I used another super potion on Ginpei, healing it, he used Fire pledge on Masquerain, and it fainted, granting me the victory !

xrCTNn6.png

Well, so this part was a tryhard for Victoria because her fighting pokemons are obeying E.E But well, that wasn't as hard as Corey since bugs ae less threatening. But still, Fire Pledge was a Huge pushover against her team by making her field useless for her and so damn useful for me. Well, Ginpei was my win condition this time.

Kenji supported the team well with his Defiant ability, while the tanking ability of Mario helped me a lot. Only deception is for Korrina who litteraly didnt do anything in the Episode other than getting exp from exp share.

Well, the team is slowly drawing itself, i'm learning the weaknesses of Fighting mono teams, slowly i grow stronger with my team :)

Seeya in the next rock to smash, oh and i almost forgot :

The team so far !

Yoc5oJo.png

Shelly is one of those leaders that just needs AI fixes. Her team is really good, but the AI screws her over hard. I was able to get rid of some of these issues by removing Dazzling Gleam with Moonlight, but it's still a RNG roulette what she'll do sometimes. Once the field effect AI is intact, she'll be scary even on the burning field. It's a miracle that Masquerain didn't use scald on you (it usually does to me).

And rivals are definitely nightmares even for normal teams. I had a team set up to take on Shelly, but Victoria destroyed me about 3 times because she has some good moves. Waterfall Poliwrath was what gave me such a hard time. That thing is brutal. Then again, Hardcore was designed to challenge those who think normal reborn is too easy or gripe about nerfs.

Shelly is one of those leaders that just needs AI fixes. Her team is really good, but the AI screws her over hard. I was able to get rid of some of these issues by removing Dazzling Gleam with Moonlight, but it's still a RNG roulette what she'll do sometimes. Once the field effect AI is intact, she'll be scary even on the burning field. It's a miracle that Masquerain didn't use scald on you (it usually does to me).

And rivals are definitely nightmares even for normal teams. I had a team set up to take on Shelly, but Victoria destroyed me about 3 times because she has some good moves. Waterfall Poliwrath was what gave me such a hard time. That thing is brutal. Then again, Hardcore was designed to challenge those who think normal reborn is too easy or gripe about nerfs.

Protect on Heather may be a cool addition, since i killed it before it even move. That would let Heather gain a speed boost and outspeed some things ^^ Anyway i got only 1 scald because she prefeared to go into stabbed air slash against the other mons, that's why i was safe ^^

Water Poliwrath was a freakin hard thing to pass xD Hardcore once again earns its name, and it's for the best ^^

Seventh Rock to Smash : Broken Hearts and Creepy Guys.

Well, this Episode was shorter than the others. In the good way. Before asking Ame to replace Corey, i passed by the Railnet which i found the Key for Obsidia Slums , i headed to it and found the Scraggy trio that was threatened by those pangoroos. Well, i wanted that Scraggy so Badly so i ran after them. Beating the two first pangoroos was easy, but the last....Meh.

I resetted my Scraggy, so i had to kick the ass of the panda every time, that was painful to do since it was freaking level 50 and beated the ass of most of my mons if Ginpei didnt OHKO'ed him by close combat.

Well, finally after about 50 times i got the scraggy of my dreams.

eo9Nh0s.png

What a Badass.

QOMzgVT.png

uxJAnou.png

Of course it has DDance :P

Well, i went to grand hall, but didn't feel like directly facing Fern, so here was some griding against those trainers in the Hall, made some money and....That :P

8nzpeZL.png

ZhCdcIw.png

Well, with those two being a thing, i was ready to face the dumbest dumbass in the world, Aka Fern the plant reserve leader? Whatthefuck.

xbQe825.png

Mario VS Ludicolo began the fight.
Fake out took some HPs from Ludicolo, then in the next turn the plant placed a Rain Dance while i Knocked off its item. Knock off killed it despite a super potion use.
Fern sent Sceptile while i responded another knock off, but he leaf stormed Mario, Ko'ing it.
Ginpei was next, and placed a nasty plot He took a dragon pulse and a leaf blade before killing the Sceptile.
Serperior Followed, but was litteraly exterminated by fire Pledge , same goes for Roserade, who was OHKO'ed aswell. Ferrothorn Followed the Path and kab00m.

Well, that wasn't a surprise, Ginpei is always wrecking Fern by nasty plot kills all, so well. That was definitively a good investment to wait until nasty plot, i dont regret <3 But well, a battle ends, another starts. Fern sent me in the Beryl Graveyard to meet Da Pretty Boy, well, i have something to do before that man hang on.

Well, went to that icy cave and found another partner, in the person of Croagunk who has a 30IV atk, adamant nature, and 15 IV Speed, so well, here is the new partner <3

E3ZI87Y.png

3mU7tMl.png

Give me that key and shuddup you noob O_O

Rh5tAOd.png

Sigh....

bQJ35d3.png

Battle Versus Da Pretty Boy
Moley (Scrafty) VS Samurott (It is Raining)
Samurott uses Aerial Ace, Lowering Moley's HP , she uses HJKick and lowers Samurott HP too, but faint by a Razor Shell. Letting Mario takes the place.
Mario comes quickly and use a fake out, but Da Pretty Boy used a super potion to heal the samurott. I continued with a force Palm , and he setted up a sword dance. Mario continued to attack with force palm, forcing Da pretty boy to use another super potion, and one other, luckily, the Samurott Got paralized so i could finish him by knocking off.
Da pretty boy used Nidoking, thought i would be faster than him so i used belly drum but he killed me just after...Korrina took the fight.
She tanked an Earth power and used crunch, but fainted just after that.
Kenji Came, tank a shadow ball, used Seismic toss, and fainted by sludge wave.
Ginpei came, and used fire pledge to finish the Nidoking.
Da pretty boy sent muk, i nasty plotted my Ginpei but sludge bomb wrecked him. End of game.

Well, i wasn't prepared enough, and guess i should have placed DDances before.

bQJ35d3.png

Rematch VS Da Pretty Boy

Moley VS Samurott (Still Raining)
We both set up, i'm using Dragon Dance and he uses Sword dances, because of speed, i attack first and OHKO him with High Jump Kick, raising the attack of Moley by one stage because of moxie.
Da Pretty Boy sent Nidoking, she used sludge wave, but Moley was able to tank it, Sadly, Crunch made only 50% HP and she fainted from thunderbolt.
Ginpei took the lead, since Nidoking was in Orange, i suspected a super potion and i nasty ploted, but i wasnt right, that was sludge wave, Ginpei tanked it despite my misunderstanding but turned away when it was time to attack, letting nidoking earth power him.
Korrina came, tanked a sludge wave, and used crunch, making the nidoking faint.
Da Pretty boy used muk, tanked a crunch, and killed Korrina.
Kenji Came and Severely lowered Muk's HP, but fainted in the end by sludge waves.
Finaly sent Mario, who kicked both Muk , Venomoth and Haunter by knocking them off, those crits x)

ZIOlfS3.png

I dislike Heather, she solves all the problems by flying away. I hate her.

S2gthge.png

Almost made me smile :3

Well , that was time to rescue the young Maiden from the Evil Thunder Doctor, Cain insisted, but i wanted to let her suffer, because that was cool for her to take some discharges , she'll learn the life that way :3 But anyway, there was Charlotte to Help so finally i came in the orphanage, leading with Josue my Croagunk , i wanted him to grow up, and that worked well ^^

cqEyemz.png

Well, i got the sixth member of the party, and rescued the children in the orphanage, leaving a good scar on Sigmund's face, i enjoyed that :3

Time was to go for Shade and his Creepy Gym. Well, i like that Creepy Mood from it.

MnYV56S.pngQ9bPRC5.png

BgZxAxi.png

pja6KqL.png

And finaly.....

DANgcFk.png

Josue VS Corey for the start.
In the first turn, i used that attack + battle item letting Josue raise its attack, while Corey attacked with dazzling dream, lowering by half my HP, Josue then counterattacked with Sucker punch, OHKO'ing Corey. Shade immediately answered with trevenant who also got OHKO'ed from Sucker Punch. Mega Banette Came, but was OHKO'ed aswell by sucker Punch, Finaly that was Aegislash's Turn. It tanked the sucker punch and responded with Shadow sneak, killing Josue.
Ginpei took the lead, and despite the ultra potion from Shade, OHKO'ed Aegislash with Fire Pledge, Aegi was still in assault form lowering its defense.
Moley Battled Dusknoir , she placed a dragon dance, tanking a brick break, and was able to tank another brick break to place another dragon dance, she then OHKO'ed Dusknoir making Moxie raises its attack.
Chandelure finaly got rekt in no time by Moxie Moley, leading me to the win.

fal4VGN.png

Well, Shade was easier than expected, thought Ghost would be a huge disadvantage because of my Fighting mono, but thanks to my brand new recruits i was able to pass him in one try, that was the easier gym i had to face because of that boosted Sucker Punch. Well, My team starts to be competitive enough to take down Gym leaders easier than before, got Shadow Claw, i still didn't teach it to any pokemon but i guess that will be a decent option against psychics and ghosts in the future.

Well, Rotom was a threat back in Pokemon Reborn , the classical, that's a shame that it was removed in the Hardcore patch, i think putting him back instead of trevenant would be a good deal.

Soooooo next one is finding Vicky in the railnet and going for Kiki the Gym Leader, that will be a fight full of Focusing and PUNCHING ! Be sure to not miss it in the upcoming Eighth rock to smash !

And again, the team so far !

P1FBQSC.png

Eighth Rock to Smash : PUNCHING is the Way i like.

Welllllll. This is another brand new adventure coming :D Well, saving kids from a psycho doctor is kinda creepy but whatever , i'll bear with it. First of all, i have to find the princess pretty boy and his Nidoking the badass who crushed the railnet. Please guy be careful next time...

Instead of da pretty boy i found the love of my life, Victoria. She asked me something, not a date, but almost.

APHSG3G.png

OH YOU NEED THE APPROBATION OF YOUR SENSEI TO MARRY ME? SUUUUURE....Wait, i just have to get the Strenght Machine? How lame....But guess i'll give a try...IF YOU MARRY ME AFTER THAT !

Well, so a promess was made, and i was running like a hero, riding on the poor Korrina who ran as fast as she can until Coral Ward....And then...

RgfyB4K.png

W00T !!! YOU WANNA MARRY HER TOO?

Well, i found a love rival and i was late compared to him and his huge poop in muddy water. Fortunately, the pretty blue haired girl, Amaria came from nowhere, and gave me a date to a factory, well it's dark, we're alone....I dont mind it :3 So again, Korrina's ride took me quickly in Peridot when we found a closed gate. But Amaria doesnt have any obstacle in her life !

yEG3WQt.png

Who needs architect? I got Lapras.

Finaly it was team Meteor inside, so we took some grunts in battle, two in a double battle and the remaining alone. ARE YOU F....

w4fYcQW.png

Well , at this point i knew that complaining would just getting me Frozen by this huge thing, singing Let it go Acapella in the ice. So i took a different path and got trapped by Meteor guys. And finally i was able to reach Zel and his HUGE PULSE POOP !

Wjg4x0x.png

Korrina leaded the team against Glaceon. The glaceon used barrier, and could tank the Karate punch from Korrina. Zel used a super potion to tank the second attack and counterattacked with an ice beam. In the end i could take the glaceon down.

Jolteon Came, i healed Korrina with a super potion and took a charge beam from the Jolt, my intention was to buy time over the barrier. Jolteon used hyper voice, but Korrina was able to tank it. Finally, Jolteon used Thunderbolt, wrecking Korrina.

Moley took the lead, she tanked very well an hyper voice and setted a Ddance up, She tanked another charge beam and OHKO'ed the Jolteon with HJkick raising its attack.

Flareon was up against Moley, but an HJKick wrecked it aswell.

Zel Sent Muk, PULSE Muk. I knew that i wouldn't OHKO It, but Hjkick +3 attack black belt Moley would at least deal 50% in my mind, and i was right, that delt 70% Damages and i tanked the water pulse well, still alive <3

ZRXLcPX.png

Killed the PULSE Muk with Crunch, raising one more time my attack and also learning Facade <3

Umbreon got Kicked aswell without doing anything. And Espeon got Crunched, giving me the win <3

D4mKR41.png

Well, that was ridiculously easy to beat Zel and his pulse Muk. I thought i would struggle, but nothing can win Moley. NOTHING. The evil guys lost, but they made an horrible trick, Solaris is really a creepy guy using his pokemons for those kind of tasks...

hwTPIP4.png

What a dumbass. Come i'll beat your ass. E.E

Well, after that short episode, i finaly got a boat to follow my love rival into that Vicky Love quest. I arrived at Apophill and to be honest, since i finished this part in my first run, i always feel nostalgic when i hear the music, i guess this part was the part that addicted me to the game, that was full of surprises and attracted me as fuck. Well, i'll spare you the whole argumentation and show you the soft resetted meditite i got :)

Csx91Cm.png

It's calm, but i'll change that asap when i'll be in 7th street ^^

And since i knew there was some fighting pokemons on the island, why not catch one?

gQzcEKP.png

YdeYA5R.png

Freakin good ivs o_o

Well, so i didnt rush the story like always, i took some time because i knew the final battle was gonna be though. So i ran over the city, bought loooot of common candies, and trained both the Sawk and the Meditite. I named the Sawk Matter , because my little bro was watching cars at that time, and Meditite was named Rocky. And after some battles, the unbelivable thing came !!!

PlPXG1I.png

Back to the island, i witnessed Kiki's lesson, also i stole a TV but shhhh. I then followed Kiki in her room who gave me a challenge, to beat Cal. Without waiting any further i ran from the academy to the mountain, but Vicky Stopped me to tell me about Cal.

ae0mgnq.png

Well, he's cute you said? You're loving him dont you? Well, i'll beat his ass, brb e.e

And after some lava battle and Magcargo sweeps, i came to the rendez vous.

tBKNdiF.png

Nope, actually i was just checking if you were as cute as Victoria said. She's right so good bye. PS : You're even hotter under the rain. ~

JYKMtsA.png

Battle vs "Cal at me bro" , we're under the rain, wet clothes, fire fight, every fangirl would fall for that scene.

Mario VS Infernape for the first fight.

Mario used Fake out , buying me time, then used force palm, Infernape used swords dance. The ex leader used an ultra potion, making him able to tank force palm and continued with close combat, wrecking Mario.

Matter the Sawk Took the lead, He tanked a close combat thanks to sturdy and used counter to defeat Infernape.

Cal Sent Charizard, i sent Josue in the fight. Charizard becomes mega Y , Josue sucker punched and tanked a fire crunch. The fight was intense, i took a wing attack that Josue Tanked, and i replied with drain punch, recovering some HP, the ex leader used ultra potion, but i used Drain punch to have remaining HP Back. I took a wing attack, but Drain punch killed Zard X , letting me recover some more HPs.

WKxU2UN.png

Ex leader sent Delphox, which i responded with Korrina, Korrina tanked a Shadow Ball and took Delphox down by Crunching it.

Ex Leader sent Blaziken, i sent Rocky the Medicham, I could use a Hjk reducing its HP by 99% but he blazed kick my pokemon, burning it, and gained speed by speed boost.

dbrJ718.png

Blaziken used sword dances, but i killed him with drain punch.

Ex Leader sent Magmortar which i responded with Ginpei , Magmortar fell by two close combat. Typhlosion came, tanked a Close combat, and won with Flamethrower, Josue was next.

8s596S2.png

Sucker punch failed as typhlosion used sunny day, making the field becomes Rainbow. I used another sucker punch, making typhlosion faint. The Ex Leader was Defeated.

sMyws07.png

At least 30 fangirls jumped on Cal when they watched that scene.

Well, i liked the fight since neither of us did have a single advantage in the battle and i was able to defeat Zard X who is a big threat in the common OU metagame, so i enjoyed it. But that wasn't time to, since Kiki told me that i had to get her badge in order to earn the Machine. Too much fights just for pushing a rock :3

At this point, knowing i was about to face Kiki, i Switched Korrina (Pangoroo) from my team to Kenji (Primeape) from my box. I also Switched Moley for Rocky some time ago because Moley was level 45 aka the limit cap.

Was about to kick Kiki's ass, but...

Well, Vicky, you're cute and all, but i WANT THAT FUCKIN BADGE D:

4q7dobI.png

dxTsHri.png

Battle Versus Vicky ♥

And so it started again, Mario vs Scrafty. Intimdiation lowered Mario's attack but i just couldn't let Scrafty set Ddances so i rushed him with fighting moves. I used force plam, but it delt only 40% Damages, he setted up Ddance but fortunately, he missed Hjkick , crashing itself and he fainted.

The Maiden sent Heracross which i answered by Ginpei, i used a fire pledge, and ginpei tanked a close combat with only 3 HP left. Another fire pledge killed the bug even with the ice cream use.

Vicky sent Poliwrath, i used a close combat, Poli tanked the attack, and used waterfall on Ginpei making him faint. Giving him a life orb is scary e.e , but rocky outspeeded it and kicked him with hjkick.

Emboar came against Mario, he took a force palm and answered by close combat, making Mario faint, Kenji finished it by cross shop.

Gallade Came, Mega gallade x_x

I tried to play haxx with it by using swagger, but the OHKO'ed Kenji.

I sent Matter, who tanked a psycho cut thanks to sturdy again, and OHKO'ed the Gallade by counter.

KWRyxDb.png

Vicky sent Hariyama, the Hariyama tanked a brick break and finished Matter, Josue came and killed him with Drain Punch, giving me the win <3

Well, counter Sturdy is unfair, but i think it's fair enough in Monotype Hardcore since it's a decent option to solve all physical sweepers that would OHKO my pokemons such as Psycho cut or Acrobatics users :)

Game ended, and i was finaly able to reach the long awaited Fight VS Fight Gym !

mrF9U46.png

Versus Kiki Sensei

Mario vs Machamp was the first round.

Mario used Fake out, but that wasn't that heavy because of Machamp's Leftovers. Machamp used Strenght with pure focus, almost OHKO'ing my Mario who used Force palm to paralyze it, i fainted next turn.

Kenji took the lead, was about to finish Machamp by Seismic toss but an ultra potion countered that, Machamp took cross chop in the face but OHKO'ed the Monkey with dynamic punch.

Matter came, and used bulk up, allowing Matter to tank the strenght attack.

Another bulk up allowed Matter to tank even dynamic punch. he then used brick break to finish the machamp and was then killed by hitmonlee, letting Rocky take the lead.

Rocky tanked a Hjkick and OHKO'ed the lee with Hjkick.

Toxicroak came, dueling with my Josue, the dry skin in the rain made the duel intense, but in the end the lack of drain punch from the opponent's side made him faint against my multiple drain punches.

Lucario came and insta killed my Josue by using psychic. Ginpei took the lead and used close combat , OHKO'ing the Lucario. Scrafty came, i didn't change , but i noticed too late there was intimidate, so i called Rocky who tanked Hjkick and who Hjkicked Scrafty, but fainted with him.

Medicham faced Ginpei, both of us were using our last pokemon.

J67BHI2.png

Fearing a psychic move, i used revive on Josue to make him able to sucker punch the medicham. Ginpei tanked an Ice Punch while Medicham showed his mega form.

Ginpei used shadow claw, lowering almost by half medicham's HP, and Josue came. Josue finally used sucker punch, giving me the win.

Kiki Fainted, i promise i didnt drain punched her , and finally Vicky asked me to find Cain who was supposed to be far away from me, that's true...Where is that guy? D: Well, i'll save him too.

WOVY1ZV.png

That's closing this rock to smash, that part wasn't hard, but was intense. Cal was a really cool fight , and Kiki too, the latter used all her moves with pure Focus, making the thing really hard to deal with, but in the end i'm glad i could win that mirror match. Especially the Josue VS Josue fight, i'm glad i could keep up with all those barriers on my playthrough :) A little recap of my pokemons, the team so far !

jjvI28F.png

Well, all my pokemons played a major role, but the award of the episode goes to Matter and Moley who respectively delt with huge threats and swept as fuck xD I'm planning on catching all fighting pokemons available at each episodes and training them to keep them in rotation and give a proper appreciation of each for future fighting monorunners, wish me luck :)

And for the first time, my Rotation Box !

R1QnrZv.png

Moley certainly couldn't bear Kiki this time, that's why i traded her for putting Rocky also, but i think she will help me soon in this island , i already have a strategy for the huge boss awaiting soon.

Thank you again for following the adventures of a random guy and his fighting mons, see ya next time, we have a princess to rescue ;D

Ninth Rock to Smash : Saving the Lovely Princess

Hot Fight and strong Focusing, Apophill gave its lot of emotions, Fangirls litteraly collapsed on my battle vs Cal. Vicky was mad i beated the cute one and tried to defeat me but she couldn't stand against my Fighting Mons !

Well, the princess Cain is waiting me in her dungeon....Full of bugs and plants....And team meteor also. Yeah.

Sooooo i took the boat and i reached Azurine Island where Cain was supposed to be. I found an earing.

I find the house they were kept in....Yeah them, Aster and Eclipse were waiting.

bKosOpb.png

VS Aster and Eclipse
Mario and Kenji vs Solrock and Lunatone
Kenji used assurance, halving Lunatone's HP, he took psychic attack from Solrock and fainted. Mario also took a psychic but tanked him well and used knock off on solrock.
I was about to sucker punch solrock, but both of the enemies recovered their pokemons, making only my knock off works, Mario fainted by two more psychics.
Lunatone and Solrock fainted by Fire Pledge and Sucker Punch.
Rhyperior and Magmortar came , Ginpei and Josue killed rhyperior together by close combat drain punch, Ginpei tanked a thunderbolt from magmortar.
Milotic came and fainted too by the combining power of the two punchs, magmortar killed Ginpei in the way.
Josue leveled up and Electivire came, but Josue didn't answer AND Rocky was paralized, letting BOTH of them faint , Matter was my last pokemon. He fainted by heat wave burn.
bKosOpb.png

Rematch

Ginpei and Rocky VS Solrock and Lunatone
Ginpei and Rocky rushed together against Solrock, kicking it in the begining. Same went for the incoming Rhyperior while Solrock used Cosmic powerto boost the defense, the moon pokemon also used hypnosis, puting Rocky asleep.
Switched Ginpei for Rocky who took a psychic and an Heat wave, faintig together with Rocky.
I answered to this crisis by Josue and Ginpei who together took down magmortar while lunatone overboosted its defense.
Another rush, but this time Ginpei disobeid and close combat was diriged at Lunatone, milotic killed it just after that.
Kenji came, and by a Cross chop drain punch combo killed the Milotic. Electivire Knew the same fate, leaving Lunatone alone Versus the world. Despite its defense boosted, it fainted by a sucker punch.

oDnUl3o.png

At this point, i'm Switching Rocky for Moley.

Well, Aster the noob told me princess was here, and i caught the entry pretty easily.

ZZHWNsU.png

I'm here princess !!

Well, i'd like to save him, but Taka was still here, and the guy battled me.

7boiOJ7.png

Taka used Klefki while i used Ginpei, who immediately killed Klefki by Fire Pledge, Taka answered with Gliscor, which i faced with Matter. Gliscor used Aerial Ace, and i answered with counter, killing it.
Chatot was next, i sent mario who used Fake out, digging some HPs and then i switched for Matter who was killed by heat wave, Mario came again and faked out, before being killed by boomburst.
Finaly, Ginpei came and close combat was used to finish the chatot.
Moley faced huntail, she was able to setup 2 Ddance and swept the huntail, aswell as aerodactyl and cradily, giving me the win over Taka.

Well those fights were pretty easys,

IhswI37.png

Actually that was because of the storyline didn't advance..:3

Well, so that was a quick update before the next fight will have a dedicated post. If you know the storyline, i'm sure you know who it is ;)

Will i pass it with my monofight? Well, i'm not sure myself, but let's give it a try in the next rock to smash ;)

Edited by Hiroki Tatsumi

Tenth Rock to Smash : Epic FIGHT on the volcano's top !

Well, i wanted this update to be special, and have the upcoming fight a dedicated post. I saw everywhere in Hardcore's feedback that Solaris was "The Impossible battle". Some people couldn't make it, and litteraly swapped to the regular reborn just to pass Solaris. As far as i know, only 1 people could beat Solaris in Harder mode and it was @Dragon116 with it's rainbow gen hardcore that you can find here http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17474 , so Solaris was unbeated by monotype. As a player, as a trainer, that was my challenge, to defeat him. So , before attempting to beat him. I preparated myself . I bought some common candies, lot of potions, and 5 of each following items

SP Def +

Def +

Guard spec

Well, i didnt know if it were going to be useful, but whatever.

So after that shopping time, i finaly came to Apophyll , and rushed to the volcano, knowing that Solaris was waiting me at the top. I was preparing myself to face a level 80+ Garchomp, so i switched Kenji the Primeape for Rocky the Medicham at this point. Because i found Medicham more relevant in those kind of battles.

Well, i founded Cain who pushed the Grunt, just posting that for the lolz

Kr2mXc0.png

And finaly, i teamed up again with Vicky who as glad i was with her.

VrRvEKa.png

Well, i know babe.

Soooo we reached the top, Vicky confessed me about her love for Cal, and how she was about to tell him how much she loves him just after that PULSE conflict ends. Guess i lost the lover battle.

iERgsEe.png

Well, that wasn't time to speak about love. I saved the game, in case i would not success in my victory. Since Solaris isn't mandatory in the main story, it wouldn't let me retry, but i wouldn't progress if i wouldn't beat him, no matter howmany times it takes.

Sooo i came to the party, Cain couldn't stand against both Taka and Solaris at once, and Cal seemed to has already been defeated. Solaris was angry i was still here, and decided to take my down by himself. The long awaited fight was about to start.

NwIKfCa.png

Battle Versus Solaris.

Solaris leaded with Scizor while i used Ginpei the Infernape.

Well, i wanted to make all the odds in my favor by leading with ginpei and his Fire boost advantage from the field, when i saw scizor i smiled frankly, that was easy. But, i knew the HUGE Garchomp was waiting me at the end, I started using Nasty Plot, and tanked a superpower. At this point, the strategy triggered in my mind.

Well, if you dont know, superpower lowers the user's Attack and Defense when it's successfully used. And that was Solaris' weakness from my sight. I healed Ginpei who tanked another weakened Superpower, and i did that 4 times. The scizor spammed Superpower on my Ginpei who tanked them all. I then guessed Solaris had some Full restores, or hyper potions, so i used cut to damage the Scizor without killing it, letting the leader waste his healing items. After the Scizor was harmless, and Solaris without any restore, i let Ginpei being killed, and lead with Moley.

At this point , moley could tank any attack from Scizor by losing only 20 HP overall, i used a Def+ , boosting Moley's defense, i used the 5 in a row, tanking the Scizor's hits and restoring Moley when it was needed. In the end, Scizor only delt me 5 damages per hit, letting me put 6 Dragon dances up. Sweep was about to begin.

A note to this strategy, while it seems cool, i still had to restart the game twice because of random critical hits. I still did exactly the same for both times.

Moley used crunch, wrecking the weakened Scizor.

JnZEBFk.png

Next one was Tyranitar. I was surprised that Solaris would send a pokemon that is x4 by fighting moves, but well, he sent it anyway. Moley used High JumpKick wrecking the Tyranitar.

yLdEaAI.png

Garchomp was next, and surprisingly it was level 50 only. I crunched it and it was gone, simply like that. Well, i was relieved, but somehow i didn't take any screenshot of that, i still wonder why...

Gyarados came, at this point i was in Atk+5 because of intimidate. I used crunch but he tanked, allowing him to use a random waterfall, but i killed it next turn.

Excadrill came, at this point, Moley was level 46 , so she didn't obey, but i was able to tank Excadrill's power thanks to the defense boost. I swept him by crunching it next turn.

Whk9g5J.png

Last pokemon was Mandibuzz. Unfortunately, i missed the Highjumpkick, making Moley crash herself and faint by an air slash. But well, that wasn't over, i still had 4 pokemons.

I tried Mario the Hariyama, my only goal with him was to remove rocky helmet from Mandibuzz, since that pokemon is naturally tanky, i would let him kill all my pokemons. So i tanked an Air Slash, and i used knock off, removing the...Leftovers. With only feww damages. Mario fainted next turn.

I sent Matter the Sawk on the ring. I was confident because of Sturdy, i selected close combat, but Matter flinched because of air slash, making him useless in the fight.

Rocky the Medicham came next, it tanked an air slash and answered with High Jum Kick, severely lowering Mandibuzz's HP. I was about to tank another air slash, but Rocky flinched , making Mandibuzz win the fight.

At this point, i lost my hope. All that strategy to lose on haxx, Hjkick, flinch flinch, that was crual D: And my last pokemon couldn't stand Mandibuzz. So i sent Josue my Toxicroak without any hope.

It somehow managed to tank an air slash with ~40 HP, and used drain punch to deal some damages and recover some HP's. At this point, i couldn't hope to tank another Air Slash because Josue's HPs were way too looow , so i tried a final gambit, i used sucker punch;

E88JoT2.png

I was proud, proud of myself, proud of my pokemons and proud of the strategy i placed with Ginpei and Moley. I was the mono fighting who won against the impossible battle, that was way too satisfacting. Josue made a good finish, i wasn't expecting him to be so good. Moley was the key of the fight since without her sweep, i guess i wouldnt ever be able to deal with 6 pokemons, since a single Mandibuzz took 4 pokemons to beat. Well, i'm so turned on (Not in the weird sense :3) that i won against him.

But that didn't matter to Solaris, and when Kiki tried to stop PULSE....

dfDAyMJ.png

Well, he lost his proposal in the way, seeya Cuttie Cal.

Sooo i went back to Apophyll with Vicky and Cain, she gave me Strenght Machine and told me to join Cain who'll open the way to Aya, not in the bad sense again, next one will again be a poison type, but Corey's Memento wasn't strong enough to break my enthusiasm i gained by beating Solaris ♥

Sooo well, the fight was cool ,and i did it ! *-*

Again, the team so far.

q4a9Mcy.png

My Rotation Box !

gUF2W4p.png

Well, before leaving you, i have a little thing to say, since i'm happy by beating Solaris, here is a contest :D

Find the Mascotts of this run !

Well, Hawlucha isn't a good mascott, since he appears too late in the game and i dont have it. Sooooo i would like you to find a good picture of any of my current pokemon, Aka , Infernape, Medicham, Scrafty, Primeape, Sawk, Hariyama, Pangoro or Toxicroak. You dont have to be the artist, but you must have the permission to post it here, either by contacting the Artist or by checking his rights on the art. You just have to post the picture here, and i'll select two pictures, one per different user, and will award both users.

The winner will earn a Shiny Zubat, i caught him in my bysbyxion exploration (Yeah i'm preparing Aya's episode)

The Runner-Up will earn a Shiny Noibat i caught in my exploration too.

I will ask Dban (http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17559&hl=trade) to help me about the trading, and i'll award him with Rupees for the thing. You wont have anything to give, Rupees or Pokemons.

Well, i guess i'll leave this open until October 31st at 00:00 GMT+1 and i'll accept entries from everyone, but one guy cant win both prices that would be too easy ;p

Well, seeya in the next rock to smash, Aya is waiting ♥

Kinda collaged some images together for ya

(no idea how to attach the image so the link is here )

I'm not the best at computer collaging so bear with me XD.

Anyways, congratz on the win. Solaris is a toughie, but Scrafty seems to be too good. I might have to get one for my own playthrough #MOXIE ;)

Edited by wytch_doctr

Kinda collaged some images together for ya

(no idea how to attach the image so the link is here )

I'm not the best at computer collaging so bear with me XD.

Anyways, congratz on the win. Solaris is a toughie, but Scrafty seems to be too good. I might have to get one for my own playthrough #MOXIE ;)

Moxie is the MVP ;)

Your participation is noted , i really like it though :P

Thanks ^^