[OOC/Sign Ups]Battlefield of Love!!♥!! ~

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

WELCOME TO THE HAREM RP WITH COMIC SANS

I'm your host P P Q here to show you the ropes around haremz! The rules of the RP shall be simple!

1. Follow the regular forum rules

2. We are here to make a story together don't get salty

3. If you have questions of suggestions please message me do not hesitate

4. :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:

5. Have fun!

6. Please message me your profiles.

7. If two people compete for the same Archetype, I will pick the one I think is the best. So make your backstories detailed but not too long or boring, make your character interesting and unique while still fitting with the archetype you choose! Just because I'm a lazy and un-descriptive bum when it comes to the NPC's info doesn't mean you are allowed to.

Now let's get down to business!

Setting!

Preala Island, a 100 year old island nation that has been self sustaining for it's whole life time. The nation's territory consists of a very large man made island, designed to be the perfect country with a working monarchy government, and a heavy focus in scientific advancements. When it was constructed, people from all over the world traveled to the island for a new home. The "natives" are a combination of all races and ethnicities, and the primary language is Prealean, a language designed to be easy to speak by the human tongue.

In the inner country, there is a small town called Richardston! You live in this town, and probably have all of your life. You study at Richardston Academy, the only school in the town but it is very well known for it's nearly perfect graduation rate. Other than a few occurrences her and there...

School life is boring... In fact life in general is boring. Maybe if there was something to spice it up...

In your 10th year at Richard Academy, March 26th 2025... A boy enrolled in your class. His name was Nicu Daniel. You instantly became smitten with him. Maybe just interested? An intsy bitsy crush? Full blown love at first sight?

This is the story of your not so boring school life. This is the story on how you and Nicu ended up together... (Or the story of how you didn't.)

System and how it works!

How dice rolling works

In general, think of this as an absolutely normal RP. The system comes into play when decisions and conflicts come up. Let's say your character gets in a verbal match with an NPC. If conflict is your strong stat, you get a +1 to this roll. Your character also has the "Tsundure" archetype and so she gets a +2 to. I'll ask you if you'd like to use any applicable active abilities, and if nothing else applies I shall roll a 6 faced dice. Let's say you roll a 4. 4+1+2= 7. Before hand I'll have decided that to win this verbal match you will need to roll higher than a 5, so your character would succeed and you would be able to decide how the situation resolves. You will need to roleplay the interaction with the NPC wether you win or lose. This dice just decides the outcome in a "fair way". This will be applied to activities, NPC interactions, and sometimes for your characters luck. Sometimes this system will slow down the game, but it will definitely make it more fun!

Stats and Archetypes:

At the start of the game you get to chose an Archetype, and a strong/weak stat. Archetypes are completely unique to your character and who gets what archetype will be decided by quality of character! You chose one strong stat and one weak stat. You get a +1 to all rolls using your strong stat, and a -1 using your weak stat.

Allure
Allure rolls represent your attempts to charm, persuade, or win over others with your personality and looks. Whether it’s flashing a winning smile first thing in the morning, looking great in your daring new swimsuit, or getting the protagonist to take your side with the help of your puppy dog eyes, Allure is the key to most positive social interactions.

Conflict
Conflict rolls represent your attempts to intimidate and defeat others with craftiness, ruthlessness, and violence. Conflict governs most negative social interactions, such as perfecting your terrifying death glare, beating bullies into submission, or having just the right threat to whisper into your competitor’s ear.

Luck
Luck rolls represent the coincidences and strokes of fortune both good and bad that end up putting you in intimate situations with the protagonist. Tripping chest first onto your lover, getting walked in on while changing, and being targeted by bullies that send the protagonist running to your aid are all the kinds of twists of fate governed by Luck.

Skill
Skill rolls represent your attempts to succeed at academics, sports, art, cuisine, and other practiced non-romantic pursuits. Skill governs a diverse range of challenging activities not spanned by the other rolls, such as crafting the perfect boxed lunch, pulling off a graceful ballroom dance, or cleverly doing some research to aid in your romantic pursuits.

Episodes and VP:

Finally, the game will be divided into "Episodes". During this episode you will attempt to get on the protagonist's good charms. Impressing him, standing out, talking to him will all win his affection. This will be represented in "VP". At the end of an episode, the character with the highest VP will win a special scene with the protagonist, and a memento from him. At the end of the RP, the protagonist might chose your character if he has fond memories. I will try my best to balance each episode so that it doesn't favor any specific build. And to make this fun!

Archetypes!

Tsundure

“D-don’t get the wrong idea, Protagonist-kun! I’m not doing this because I l-like you or anything!”

You have a prickly personality which conceals a secret lovey-dovey core. You deny your love for the protagonist whenever the subject comes up, but your luminescent blushing gives away your true feelings.

Gift Giver: “I just made too much, okay?!” +2 on Allure or Skill rolls involving making or giving a gift to the protagonist.

Less is More: The rarity of your tenderness makes it just as valuable as that of girls who always have it on display. Once per episode, instead of applying any other modifiers to a roll, you may use the highest modifier being applied to the same roll by another girl.

Personality Flip: Your usual standoffish attitude makes your tender moments all the more memorable. Twice per episode, by showing your extreme tsun side and voluntarily taking a -2 on your roll in one scene, you may show your extreme dere side and take a +2 on your roll in a later scene.

Verbal Barrage: “Urusai, urusai, urusai!” +2 on Conflict rolls involving verbal arguments.

Yandare

“Protagonist-kun is mine… Only mine... Forever... Okay?”

You have an unhealthy obsession with the protagonist and a disturbing lack of mercy for the other girls vying for his affection. You dream of nothing but being with him, and your empty-eyed stare might be the last thing your competitors ever see.

Armed and Dangerous: You’re frighteningly good at improvising weapons from your surroundings. +1 on Conflict rolls when you have access to an improvised weapon (broken bottles, baseball bats, folding chairs, et cetera) and +2 on Conflict rolls when you have access to a particularly scary weapon (butcher knives, axes, chainsaws, et cetera).

Knife Nut: Wielding blades is second nature to you. +2 on Skill rolls involving sharp edges (e.g. dicing vegetables, trimming plants, cutting out decorations).

Murderous Love: Your dangerously obsessive devotion is your charm. Twice per episode, you can substitute a Conflict roll for an Allure roll.

Terrifying Presence: Looking into your psychotic eyes is downright terrifying. +2 on Conflict rolls involving intimidation or fright.

Shy

“Eeek! Ah, d-don’t mind me, Protagonist-kun…”

You have a shy, withdrawn personality and an adorable timidity. You’re not the type to openly chase the protagonist down, but your vulnerable appeal may very well draw him to you instead.

Quiet Patience: You understand the value of waiting quietly in the wings for just the right chance to act. Twice per episode, +2 on a roll if you failed to earn any VP in the last scene where VP was awarded.

Scaredy-Cat: You instinctively cling to the protagonist when you get frightened. +2 on Allure rolls in scary situations (dark rooms, haunted houses, et cetera).

Shrinking Shadow: You’re so meek and quiet that people sometimes seem to forget that you’re even in the room. +2 on Skills rolls involving sneaking or stealth.

Vulnerable: You have a tendency to get in trouble, but the protagonist always rushes to your aid. +2 on Luck rolls involving ending up in peril.

Rich

“Ara~! You say the store was closed, Protagonist-kun? I suppose I’ll have to buy it out and reopen it.”

You have expensive tastes and a background in wealthy, high-class society. You have more money than is strictly reasonable, and you’re convinced that you have the sophisticated charm to win the one thing you desire that money can’t buy: the protagonist’s heart.

Classy Lady: You’re well educated and practiced in high culture. +2 on Skill rolls involving classy activities such as ballroom dancing, high fashion, proper etiquette, et cetera.

Dazzling Display: You can disorient the other girls by flashing them more riches than they’ll ever see again in their lives. Once per episode, you can force any other girls attempting a roll in the same scene to roll twice and take the lower result.

Renaissance Lady: Why solve things like a commoner when you have so many elegant options at your disposal? +1 on Skill rolls if you had the option of using another roll type instead.

School Queen: Your sense of style and daily arrival in a limousine makes you a goddess to the guys of the student body at large. +2 on rolls involving NPC students other than the protagonist.

Otaku:

“Oh, Protagonist-kun… I love you even more than my limited-edition figure collection!”

You have a deep involvement in hobbies such as anime, manga, gaming, or cosplaying, but you’ve evidently been paying enough attention to the real world to fall in love with the protagonist. Some people might find your obsessive pastimes a little off-putting, but, if nothing else, you know you have the dedication to win his heart!

Amateur Novelist: You’re just waiting for your big break on those light novels you write and illustrate as a hobby. +2 on Skill rolls involving writing or drawing.

Cosplay Enthusiast: You have a painstaking eye for detail that complements your love of cosplay. +2 on Skill rolls involving crafting disguises or costumes, and +2 on Allure rolls while dressed in cosplay.

Genre Savvy: You’ve watched enough harem anime to know where this is going… you don’t just stumble into unexpectedly romantic situations, you plan them. Twice per episode, you may substitute a Skill roll for a Luck roll.

Moe Enthusiast: You believe in the conquering power of cuteness over all else! +1 on Allure rolls if you had the option of using another roll type instead.

Idol:

“Protagonist-kun, you’ll come to see my next concert, right~?”

You have a career outside school as a pop singer, combining sugary lyrics with choreographed moves to capture the hearts of entire crowds. But now that you’ve found your own heart captured by the protagonist, it’s time to work at winning the love you’ve sung so many songs about!

Idol Talent: Putting on a performance is your job, and you do it well. +2 to Skill rolls involving singing or dancing.

Kira Kira: You’ve gained a knack for making any costume glitter after donning many a sparkly, dazzling outfit for your concerts. +2 to Allure rolls when wearing a costume or an idol outfit.

Security Detail: You’ve got a security staff you can occasionally put to work shooing away undesirables in your stead. Once per episode, you may treat a failed Conflict roll as a success.

Star Quality: Something about you makes you stand out easily in a crowd. +1 on rolls being attempted by all the girls simultaneously. Also, another +1 if this roll is an Allure roll.

Cat girl

"Come on, Protagonist-kun! Let's play nyaaow!"

Nyaa~! You're an adorable mix of girl and feline, with the cute little ears, fangs, and tail to show for it. You've found the lap that you'd like to curl up on for the rest of your life, and absolutely nothing is going to stand between a cat and a warm, comfortable place. Everyone had better be careful, because you aren't declawed! (Note: You aren't actually a cat girl. You've started wearing the costume at some point, and never take it off.)

Animal Affinity: You're a little bit animal yourself, so working with normal animals comes naturally to you. +1 on rolls involving animals. This bonus increases to +2 when dealing with cats.

Cat Nap: You're always up for a little shut-eye, and you look amazingly cute all curled up. +2 on Allure rolls while asleep.

Catlike Reflexes: All that chasing the laser dot has really limbered you up. +2 on Skill rolls involving feats of agility or speed.

Nine Lives: You have a knack for getting out of the stickiest situations without a scratch. Three times per episode, you automatically reroll if you get a “1” on any roll.

Kuudere

“Oh… nice to see you, Protagonist-kun.”

You have a cold, pragmatic exterior which only rarely lets your true, tender feelings shine through. Staying in control of your emotions and keeping a cool head may be a useful trait in dealing with your competitors, but you might just end up showing your true colors to your beloved protagonist…

Deep Freeze: Retreating into your shell helps you concentrate and act ruthlessly, although it can be a bit off-putting. Once per episode, you may use this ability to take +2 on Conflict and Skill rolls and -2 on Allure and Luck rolls for the next two rolls. This ability cannot be used during the duration of Thaw Out.

Poker Face: No one can really read your expression, since it rarely changes much in the first place. +2 on rolls involving telling lies.

Stay Cool: You don’t let fatigue or outside interference get in the way when a tough decision needs to be made. Twice per episode, you may nullify all negative modifiers on a roll. This ability cannot be used during the duration of Thaw Out.

Thaw Out: Sometimes you just need to drop your cold exterior to make your true feelings known, even if it flusters you a bit. Once per episode, you may use this ability to take +2 on Allure and Luck rolls and -2 on Conflict and Skill rolls for the next two rolls. This ability cannot be used during the duration of Deep Freeze.

Genki Girl

“Ya-hoooo~! Coming through, Protagonist-kun!”

You have a cheery disposition and more energy than a sugared-up hummingbird. You’re both hyper and assertive, and your willingness to literally bowl the protagonist over with your enthusiasm is your signature strength.

Butt In: It’s hard to keep you out of somewhere you really want to be. +1 on any rolls where a failure would result in you being disqualified from an upcoming scene.

Hypercharged: You’ve got the energy of two people crammed into one body. Twice per episode, you can roll two dice, and use the highest one. You then have to cool down, and take -2 on your next roll.

Morning Person: You jump out of bed with boundless energy while others are still groggily waking up. +2 on Allure rolls before school or in the morning.

Overclock: You can summon up even more energy than normal at times, but you tend to burn out afterwards. Twice per episode, you can take +2 on any roll, but you take -2 on the next roll you make. You cannot use Overclock on the roll penalized by your first use of it. You may use Hypercharged and Overclock in the same scene; doing so allows you to make both rolls at no penalty, requires both uses of Overclock, and imposes -4 on your roll in the next scene. Whew!

Pervert

“There’s nothing quite like a little harmless skinship, is there, Protagonist-kun~?”

You have a love of all things inappropriately touchy-feely in addition to a penchant for excited nosebleeds. You somehow ended up with the protagonist occupying the number one spot in your fantasies, so now it’s time to demonstrate your ‘bad touch’ to him and the other girls alike!

Panty Thief: Your experience with underwear thievery has honed your sneaking skills. +2 on Skill rolls involving stealth or burglary.

Peeping Tom: You have a sixth sense when it comes to finding people in the middle of changing. +2 on Luck rolls involving peeping or walking in on embarrassing situations.

Shameless: Your casual attitude towards erotic situations gives you the confidence to flaunt what you've got. +2 on Allure rolls involving nudity or revealing clothing.

Wandering Hands: Your finely-tuned groping technique is more than enough to unsettle any foe. Twice per episode, you may impose a -2 penalty to another girl on a opposed check.

Half-Foreign

“Guten Morgen, Protagonist-kun!”

You have a touch of the exotic about you thanks to your mother or father of foreign blood. You’re just arriving here after a long time living overseas, but your quirky sprinklings of foreign phrases and your unusual mannerisms will help you stand out to the protagonist among the other girls.

Colorful Cursing: Your incomprehensible yet funny-sounding tirades of swearing makes you seem cute even when you’re furious. Whenever you lose an opposed Conflict or Skill roll, you gain +2 on your next Allure roll. This ability does not stack with itself to provide any bonuses larger than +2.

Culture Enthusiast: You light up whenever you participate in all these quaint cultural customs that seem fresh and new to you. +1 on Allure, Luck, and Skill rolls while taking part in unfamiliar cultural activities.

Cute Pronunciation: "Ohayou, ohayou, bonjour!" Your sprinklings of foreign expressions makes running into you more memorable. Once per episode you may add a little flavor to your words. +2 on Allure checks when activating this ability.

Stand Out: Maybe it's blond hair or maybe it's blue eyes, but your foreign blood definitely gives you an eyecatching appearance. +1 on opposed Allure rolls.

Tomboy

“Yo, Protagonist-kun! Wanna go catch a movie with me (boku) after this?”

You have a striking habit of referring to yourself with masculine pronouns. Your speech is a bit rougher and more masculine than the other girls, and you very well might have the tomboyish personality to go along with it. You’re tired of being seen as “one of the guys,” so it’s time to show the protagonist the charm of your feminine side, too!

Boyish Charm: You naturally look good in men’s clothes, though there’s also a certain appeal to seeing you dressed up femininely as a rare change now and then. +1 on Allure rolls while wearing an outfit that could be described as “masculine” or "really feminine."

Down and Dirty: Like any good tomboy, you don’t hesitate to get back up after you get scuffed up a bit playing around. Twice per episode, you may take a modifier on any roll equal to the margin by which you failed your previous roll.

Now It's On: Nothing gets you worked up like losing to some frilly, feminine girl, and you can really kick some tail when you're in the mood. Whenever you lose an opposed Allure roll, you gain +2 on your next Conflict or Skill roll. This ability does not stack with itself to provide any bonuses larger than +2.

One of the Guys: Your tomboyish temperament and masculine style of speech make you seem more approachable to the protagonist at times, especially when in he needs someone to talk to. +2 on Luck rolls when the protagonist is looking for someone to help him.

Childhood Friend

Note: If you take this archetype please talk to me! We shall decide together on the relationship your character shared with the protagonist.

“Protagonist-kun, you made a promise to me back when we were kids… that we’d get married when we grew up.”

You have a long history with the protagonist extending back to childhood. He might have forgotten his promise to you, but you haven’t. You’ve watched him from a distance nearly all your life, and now it’s time to make your move.

Big Gamble: You worry that these new girls will steal the protagonist away from you if you don’t claim him quickly, so you’re willing to take all-or-nothing action. Twice per episode, you can choose to make any roll a Big Gamble, in which a result of 1-3 is counted as a 1 and a result of 4-6 is counted as a 6.

Nostalgic Memories: You and the protagonist still have warm memories of growing up together, just the two of you. +2 on unopposed rolls that none of the other girls are attempting.

Playful Blackmail: You know all the dirt on what the protagonist was like growing up, and you’re not afraid to share some juicy stories. +2 on Allure rolls involving influencing the protagonist’s decision-making.

Simpler Times: Seeing you brings the protagonist back to his childhood and clears his mind of your competitors’ shameful charms. Once per episode, you can nullify all modifiers and abilities applied by the other girls to an opposed Allure roll. Abilities nullified by this advantage are not counted as expended.

Klutz

“Oof! I fell on something soft… EHH?! Protagonist-kun?!”

You have an endearing tendency to clumsily mess up everything you try. You stammer out blushing apologies on a regular basis and always try your best, though your knack for tripping on thin air might help you literally close the distance between you and the protagonist.

Accident-Prone: You just can’t help but trip and fall in embarrassing positions. +2 on Luck rolls involving stumbles, falls, and accidents.

Easily Forgiven: It’s hard to get frustrated with you despite the mistakes you made. Once per episode, you may treat a failed unopposed Skill roll as a success.

Lovable Klutz: Your ineptitude only adds to your charm. If you lose an opposed Skill roll or fail an unopposed Skill roll, +2 on your next Allure roll. This ability cannot be stacked with itself; if you fail two Skills rolls and then make an Allure roll, the bonus remains at +2 and an additional use does not carry over.

Taking You With Me: You might not do it intentionally, but your stumbles can send you crashing right into your rivals’ way. Twice per episode, when you and at least one other girl are attempting the same opposed or unopposed roll, you may force one of the other girls to use the result of your die roll in place of theirs if yours is lower. You may voluntarily take a 1 on this roll.

Chuunibyou

“At last, Protagonist-kun! The threads of fate have bound us together like roots of the World Tree!”

You have teenaged delusions of grandeur and a knack for embarrassing yourself with fantasies of adventure and fate. You and the protagonist were lovers in your past lives as the heroes who slew the last dragons, and now destiny has brought you together again in this timeline!

Destiny’s Bond: Fate draws you and the protagonist together! Once per episode, you may treat a failed unopposed Luck roll as a success.

Multiple Personalities: Within you slumbers a hidden alter ego with terrible powers that awakens in times of crisis… supposedly. Once per episode, you can choose a different strong and weak roll for the remainder of the episode.

Sealed Power: When the world is pushed to the brink of annihilation, you unleash your forbidden techniques to turn the tables (and embarrass yourself a bit). Three times per episode, you automatically reroll if you get a “1” on any roll.

Veteran of Battle: You look naturally great in costumes as a result of your countless time fighting demons in your armor! You get a +2 on Allure rolls while wearing a costume of some kind.

Delinquent

“Tch. Leave me and Protagonist-kun alone, and maybe I’ll just break a couple of your bones.”

You have a fearsome reputation as a delinquent boss and a penchant for truancy and violence. Still, you’ve somehow found your wild heart captured by the protagonist, and you aren’t about to let a bunch of prim-and-proper goody two-shoes show you up when it comes to romance.

Bruiser: You’re adept at physical fights, whether this is through strength, skill, mercilessness, or some combination thereof. +2 on Conflict rolls involving physical conflict.

Fearsome Reputation: Your violent past is the stuff of legends, and just the thought of drawing your ire is enough to make most people quake in their boots. +2 on Conflict rolls involving fear or intimidation.

Truant: Cutting class is a long-time habit of yours. +2 on Luck rolls to run into the protagonist outside of class.

Violence Is Always The Answer: Why look for fancy solutions when your fists would do the trick? +1 on Conflict rolls if you had the option of using another roll type instead.

Class Rep

“Protagonist-kun! Must I teach you the rules of this school once again?!”

You have a sense of responsibility and leadership that makes you fit for being a class representative, or at least enough people in the class thought so to elect you. Your authority and reliability, whether real or alleged, will be useful as you pursue the protagonist through the halls – without running!

Connections: You have a good reputation with the teachers and staff around the school, and you project an aura of reliability that any higher-ups can respect. +2 on rolls involving teachers or other authority figures.

Overachiever: You won't back down from any challenge to your academic prowess. +1 on opposed Skill rolls.

Problem Solver: People naturally come to you when they’re running into a problem in their school life. +2 on Luck rolls when the protagonist is looking for a girl to help him with something.

Work Ethic: You're such a diligent student that your failures only motivate you to try harder, and good things happen when you really apply yourself. Whenever you fail a Skill roll, you gain +2 on your next Luck or Skill roll. This ability does not stack with itself to provide any bonuses larger than +2.

Shrine Maiden

“Look at that fortune you drew, Protagonist-kun. Fantastic luck in love…”

You have a position as a shrine maiden or priestess for a local religion of some sort, and you have experience with telling fortunes and warding off evil spirits as part of your duties. With your paper talismans in hand, you’re ready to make sure your foretelling of excellent luck in love comes true for yourself!

Fortune Talisman: You shower good fortune upon yourself and the others. Twice per episode, you may give yourself and one of the other girls +2 on your next roll.

Maiden’s Garb: Your traditional form of dress is oddly appealing in modern times. +2 on Allure rolls while wearing traditional clothing.

Shrine Caretaker: You help keep the shrine beautiful through diligent work. +2 on Skill rolls involving making repairs or making something clean or presentable.

Warding Talisman: You protect yourself from the spirits of ill fortune, leaving the others to suffer their influence. Twice per episode, you may ignore any penalties to a roll. Any other girls who attempt the same Luck roll as you take a -1 on their roll.

Sports Star

“Yo, Protagonist-kun! You’ll be at my meet next weekend, right?”

You have talent and passion for a sport of some kind and an indomitable sense of dedication to practice and training. You’re almost always the victor at the end of your matches, but now that you’ve fallen in love with the protagonist, will you be able to emerge victorious in love as well?

Athletic: Your relentless training regimen gives you a leg up in all kinds of physical pursuits. +1 on Skill rolls involving physical exertion. This bonus increases to +2 in any activity involved in your sport of choice.

Competitive Spirit: You have the driving will to rise above the rest in any endeavor. +1 on rolls being attempted by all the girls simultaneously.

Do Your Best: You believe in inspiring yourself and others to pursue their individual talents, whatever they might be. Twice per episode, you may grant an additional +2 bonus to all girls using their strong roll (including yourself).

Runner’s Glow: You positively beam with energy once you’ve got a good sweat going. +2 on Allure rolls during or soon after heavy physical exertion.

NPCS! A small little insight into your school mates:

Your resident protagonist, and your crush!. You have your reasons for loving him, but you do. Yet he seems to be completely oblivious to all advances. You are going to have to break through somehow!

Player: NPC

Name: Nicu Daniel

Archetype: Protagonist

Strongest Stat: N/A

Weakest Stat: N/A

Likes: Baseball, stargazing, traveling, horror movies, lasagna

Dislikes: Soap operas, sour food, country music, mathematics,

Favorite color: Yellow

Appearance: Dark brown hair, right eye blue, left eye brown, slightly athletic build, tall.

Basic personality: Kind, easygoing, charismatic, stubborn, O B L I V I O U S

Reasons for liking the protagonist: N/A

And these losers are in your grade, and infamous throughout the school!!!

Sadly, he is Nicu's best friend. Or so he claims. He is a pervert, a memer, and a dirty prankster. But maybe getting on his good side will give you an advantage with Nicu…

Name: Gary Garcias (prefers to be called GG)

Archetype: Dank Memer

Likes: Steel beams, Mountain Dew, John Cena, Twitch chat, Baseball

Dislikes: Illuminati, noobs, studying, hackers, mom's spaghetti

Favorite color: Pink

Appearance: Blonde, green eyes, skinny, always wearing a hoodie.

Basic personality: Toxic, jokester, energetic, pervert.

Reasons for liking the protagonist: "He's the only one who puts up with my shit. We've got a serious bromance going"

The fourth child of the nation's royal family, she is a princess. By her choice she came to study at the country side to better learn about commoners. She doesn't seem to have any interest in Nicu so she isn't a love rival. Her contacts and influence could make her a powerful ally.

Name: Marianne Estefanía Cacilie Oda Bardsley

Archetype: Princess

Likes: High society, ball parties, comedy, being treated as a superior, Gary

Dislikes: Being, Asked, What, She, Doesn't-Like

Favorite color: Saffron

Appearance: Silver curled hair, tanned skin, Amber eyes.

Basic personality: Stuck up, serious, stubborn, s-word.

Reasons for liking the protagonist: N/A

Character sheet! Note that I didn't bother asking for your character's age. All characters are 15-16, high schoolers in 10th grade!

Player:

Name: (Since the Island itself has so many different ethnicities, go ahead and use any name you'd like!)

Gender: (Special note: I want the cast to be primarily female, but due to a special deal I've made someone you are allowed to make male characters. Priority will be given to the best ones!)

Archetype:

Strongest Stat:

Weakest Stat:

Dislikes:

Favorite color:

Appearance

Basic personality:

Basic backstory:

Reasons for liking the protagonist:

After sign ups are collected, I shall announce some shit like who got in and all that next weekarino! And then we can begin!

Have some rare pepes :feelsgd: :feelsgd: :feelsgd:

:Kappa: Accepted characters go here :Kappa:

The "Shy" but adorable! A guy, but cute! Please welcome, Sora Koizumi

Player: Adamance Ascendant / King Murdoc / Rider of Black / Saber of Black

Name: Koizumi Sora (surname, given name)

Archetype: Shy (aka dandere)

Strongest Stat: Luck

Weakest Stat: Conflict

Dislikes: Arguing, allergies, alliteration, peeping

Favorite color: Pink

Appearance: Very androgynous-looking facial features, pink hair that comes down to just past his ears, except for the two long braids in the back, tied with ribbons at the ends. Green eyes. Almost always dresses in girl's clothes, preferring more frilly-looking clothes to plain ones, and usually wears a certain amount of makeup as well. Tends toward shorter skirts with stockings that go up just past his knees, exposing some of his thighs. Not particularly athletic, but shows a surprising amount of strength and speed when startled. Rather short at 164 cm. Usually refers to himself in a feminine fashion but won't correct anyone who doesn't.

Basic personality: Shy (obviously), gentle, usually quite cheery underneath the shyness, honest about most things

Basic backstory: Family is originally Japanese, though Sora was born here. Started wearing girl's clothes around 11 because he likes being cute. Started hanging out with a different group of people around this time; most of his old friends don't really know what happened to him. Otherwise, pretty average; he gets good, but not fantastic grades and isn't in any sports. Pretty much a nobody to everyone but his friends.

Reasons for liking the protagonist: Thinks his eyes are attractive and finds his personality admirable, with the obliviousness being frustratingly cute.

Beautiful, Graceful, Elegant! Here comes the class representative, Seema Aurora

Player: Hiss13

Name: Seema Aurora

Archetype: Class Rep/Iincho

Strongest Stat: Skill

Weakest Stat: Luck

Likes: Stargazing, Mathematics, Spicy Foods, Discipline, Swimming, Leading

Dislikes: Breaking rules (with some exceptions), Troublemakers, People who never listen, Bitter foods

Favorite color: Saffron

Appearance: Seema has black hair and eyes as well as dark skin one would expect to see among people who live in places like India. She has a tendency to wear more plain clothes such as t-shirts and jeans as she feels she needs to set an example as the class rep if she ever wants people to properly follow the rules. She stands at a height of 170 cm.

Basic personality: Very outgoing and charismatic (as expected of a class rep), highly fixated on the concept of discipline, has a tendency to lash out at people who are being unruly

Basic backstory: Her family was from India. Her parents moved to the Island shortly after they got married. Her parents had always drilled into her a concept of discipline and a respect for hard work which eventually led to her becoming the class rep.

Reasons for liking the protagonist: She respects his charisma, though his stubbornness can be frustrating. But, perhaps she'll warm up to it.

Rich enough to buy your head, pretty enough to make you fall on it! Evelyn Edwardson enters the battlefield!

Player: Nova

Name: Evelyn Edwardson

Archetype: Rich

Strongest Stat: Allure

Weakest Stat: Skill

Likes: Showing off, feeling superior over others, lady-like behaviour, old-fashioned clothing.

Dislikes: Getting dirty, bad manners, losing to "lower-class" people, Marianne

Favorite color: White

Appearance: Somewhat short, has long dark red hair, pale skin. Often wears formal and old-fashioned clothes.

Basic personality: Arrogant, spoiled, feels superior over others due to her rich parents. Expects everyone to treat her like a lady. Well-mannered, and generally kind to those who give her special treatment. Shares an intense rivalry with Marianne, and thinks Marianne isn't entitled to her better treatment, since her parents didn't have to work for their high stature.

Basic backstory: As a child from two wealthy parents, she has lived a life of luxury and of having everything she desires. Richardston Academy is the best school in the area that money could buy, so she was sent there for her education.

Reasons for liking the protagonist: The oblivious protagonist-kun treats everyone nicely no matter what, and prefers not to give her any special treatment. At first, she was repulsed by this; "How dare he!" But, sooner or later, this obliviousness gave her a very special allure to his charms. And there's no way any of those "lower-class" girls are going to get with him!

Darkness stay back! Shadows power her magic, but her heart is young and sweet! Kuroki Hana join the fight!

Player: Acquiescence

Name: The Great Sage from the Abyss - Lilith Rosenschwarz Vizeria II (Real name: Kuroki Hana)

Gender: Does the embodiment of darkness need a gender? Female

Archetype: Chuunibyou

Strongest Stat: Allure

Weakest Stat: Skill

Likes: Books, Destiny, Costumes, Magic, Carrying the Burden of Protecting the Universe.

Dislikes: Sports, Evil, Demons, Servants of Darkness, Prawns.

Favorite color: Claims it to be black, is actually cyan.

Appearance: A young girl with a loli appearance, with long, straight, black hair and long bangs held back by clips shaped like crosses. Heterochromic, with her left eye brown and her right eye green. Not that you'd ever notice, since her green right eye is permanently covered by a black plastic eyepatch intricately decorated with red runic symbols arranged into a magic circle-esque design. For some reason, she always carries a black, rectangular box somewhere on her person, again decorated with red, runic symbols. She tends to favor darker clothing, often wearing a tattered, torn red scarf and a large black cloak when out in public, regardless of the heat. Under her cloak, she usually wears more black clothing, favoring dresses and blouses with an abundance of lace, and generally dresses in a gothic style. When in her uniform, she keeps her torn red scarf, and wears black velvet gloves with a cross-shaped opening which show the backs of her hands.

Basic personality: Kuroki Hana is a shy, quiet, easily flustered girl. Lilith Rosenschwarz Vizeria II, however, is confident, proactive, and commanding, yet also tortured and pained by the incessant weight of her destiny.

Basic backstory: Lilith Rosenschwarz Vizeria was a great sage and hero, who mastered all forms of magic and power. Feared by all, respected by all, her name echoed far and wide across the world, bringing with it awe and admiration in bounds. Alas, her tale was one with a tragic end. Fearful of her power, her allies conspired with her enemies, betraying her, imprisoning her, torturing her. Yet even as she died a pitiful death, she died with a smile, knowing with her passing, the world would know peace. But she herself would find her own rest delayed. Kuroki Hana was an ordinary girl. Ordinary, until one day, when she was eight, she suddenly awoke to her past life, to her identity as the reincarnated Lilith Rosenschwarz Vizeria. Knowing that it was destiny and duty that brought her back, she discarded her transient self, and manifested as Lilith Rosenschwarz Vizeria II. She seeks to one day find and fulfill her great destiny, so she may finally know peace.

Reasons for liking the protagonist: She is heterochromic. The protagonist is heterochromic. THIS IS MOST CERTAINLY THE DOING OF THE FATES. WHO IS SHE TO DEFY THE DIRECTIVE OF DESTINY?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! It's been a while since I posted anything on here, and I'm sorry about it. I've been waiting on sign ups as a lot of unexpected things happened to everyone. I'm happy to say that we only need on more sign up! As soon as we get that one we can start, thank you everyone for your patience and for everyone supporting this toxic project.

• 4 weeks later...

Ladies and gentlemen the contestants are in, and the toxicity will begin! First I'd like to thank everyone for your patience! This is a project I'm really excited for and I want to make happen.

This OOC will be where you will find the rolls and trash. I'll do my best to make these work as simply as possible. I'd also like to make sure everyone feels comfortable in this OOC. We are here to make a beautiful story together. While this is technically a "competition" I want us all to have a laugh and in the end enjoy the way the story unfolds. So before I even post the first post in the IC, we need our first rolls. The first post has two rolls; a luck and allure. Normally I'd wait to give you guys the choice to use your active abilities but consider this the tutorial rolls (even if they already are affecting the story big time).

Green will mean that passive is working for you, and red will mean it's working against you. If an ability is bolded then I am indicating that it can be activated or it's relevant.

Episode 1 Scene 1 Roll 1:

Opposed Luck Roll

Sora Koizumi: +1

Result: 5

Strongest: Luck

Weakest: Conflict

Quiet Patience

Scaredy Cat

Shrinking Shadow

Vulnerable

Seema Aurora: -1

Result: 3

Strongest: Skill

Weakest: Luck

Connections

Overachiever

Problem Solver

Work Ethic

Evelyn Edwardson: 0

Result: 6

Strongest: Allure

Weakest: Skill

Classy Lady:

Dazzling Display:

Renaissance Lady:

School Queen:

Rosie: -1

Result: 1

Strongest: Conflict

Boyish Charm

Down and Dirty

Now it's On!

One of the Guys

Episode 1 Scene 1 Roll 2

Opposed Allure Roll

Sora Koizumi: 0

Result: 6

Quiet Patience

Scaredy Cat

Shrinking Shadow

Vulnerable

Seema Aurora: +2

Connections:

Overachiever

Problem Solver

Work Ethic

Evelyn Edwardson: +1

Classy Lady:

Dazzling Display:

Renaissance Lady:

School Queen:

Rosie: 0

Result: 3

Boyish Charm

Down and Dirty

Now it's On!

One of the Guys

So after rolling and adding in relevant modifiers we know that in scene 1 roll 1 the winner is Evelyn and on the second one the winner is Sora!! You fuckers rolled 6s everyone else had way higher modifiers I don't even understand how this is a thing. But RNGesus will be very relevant in this RP

Please remind me if I ever miss a relevant ability or modifier! I'll do my best to fix any mistakes but in the end I have final say on the interpretation of abilities. All active abilities will be available on the next roll, which is already relevant for Rosie for example.

Anyways the post relevant to these rolls will be up very soon! Please be patient!

Murloc is right Nova. In general in RPs the NPCs are controlled by the host. The players control their own character unless you ask me if it's ok to do some small thing. You also don't have to post the parts i've already posted.

Edit: I also went back and checked the pm you sent me and I must have completely jumped over that part of it. Derp. Apologies for that I should have noticed in the pm

What was I supposed to do, then? I kind of felt like Scene 1 had happened already, considering that PPQ had already made a huge post, so that we had to react in hindsight on it. Should I shorten my post to allow other players to react? What edits should I make?

Ok so like the part that is wrong is where you start controlling Nicu. Your character's reactions to him were fine, and there really isn't no need to match the length of my posts or to add my stuff into your posts. So imagine.

Before Episode 1, Scene 1
[EARLY MORNING]
"The sandman cares little if you are poor or rich. He goes as he comes, and leaves sleep in his wake."

Evelyn recalls childhood bedtime stories with half-open eyes. She still remember those stories from long ago. Having loaded parents surely has its merits, but their time spent on children certainly isn't one. Father had hired caretakers to fill that gap, but how much is there for others to fix?

Living in a dorm was one of the largest life changes for Evelyn. It was supposed to "make her more independant". Though she has a luxury room and all school expenses paid, couldn't they have been a bit more generous than to simply throw their own daughter right out in the open world?

Evelyn stifles a yawn and drags herself out of the comfort of her bed. A pile of clothes lays neatly on the drawer, ready to put on. "Thanks, mom, for bringing those in the weekends," she mumbles, "Or should I say, thanks to whoever she waved the cash at to do so."

Episode 1, Scene 1
[MORNING]

After a luxurious breakfast (thanks again, Mom), Evelyn leaves for school, expecting a normal day of homeroom, normal classes, and few other things. She enters the classroom slightly early, as is expected of a lady, and elegantly walks to her seat, causing a few giggles from the back of the class and a scowl from a certain individual known as Mr. Leigh.

Most likely because of her "family connections", Mr. Leigh at least showed some respect for Evelyn, never "cordially inviting" her to a "post-class conversation session", or, as it's commonly known amongst the students, a "He got angry again and ranted at me for 20 minutes." That didn't stop Mr. Leigh from shouting to her, however, when needed.

As usual, Mr. Leigh starts by calming everyone down, then, as if a switch is triggered inside him, instantly falls silent when the door is knocked. He angrily mutters something to himself about that "new student" and "kids these days", then yells at the door to "come in". A somewhat tall figure stands in the doorway.

(...)

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! That's enough, just uh take a seat wherever it's available. Yeah, like over there, next to Edwardson." As the boy walked over to Evelyn, her mind struck a blank. A new student, in the middle of the year? Did the others know? Why didn't they tell her about it? He steps closer, and Mr. Leigh is still staring from the front of the classroom. Just stay calm, Evelyn.

"Guess we're desk neighbors. Nice to meet you."

That caught her off-guard somewhat, expecting a somewhat more sophisticated approach, and causing the reply to be somewhat louder than expected.

"Hello!" He probably doesn't know how to act around me yet, she thought. "I'm Edwardson. Evelyn. Evelyn Edwardson."

So much for a calm approach, even though he's technically approaching ME.

"So where are you from?" Nicu asks.

Straight to the questions, huh? Pretty rude. Well, at least I can tell him about my background and status now...

"I was born here in Preala, after my parents moved here to be part of the elite. I've lived in a large and wealthy home on this island all my life, and now I am a diligent student here," she says, while carefully articulating the "words of interest".

Nicu seems unfazed. "So, did you like living there?"

"Guess so. Always having a servant at your house is one of the pros of being rich. Well, I don't have that anymore, but now I don't need anyone to treat me like royalty or to take care of me like I'm a child." A lie, of course. She new how good it felt to have someone at your whim.

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT quiet down brats we've got some shit to learn today." Mr. Leigh's brash voice interrupts the talk before Nicu can react.

The rest of the day day goes on rather uneventfully, with some random chit-chat with Nicu, but so far her efforts to pronounce her superior status have gone unnoticed. There may be more to this boy than meets the eye...

[AFTER SCHOOL]

The class ends and the students collectively sigh in relief. But not soon thereafter, Mr.Leigh interrupts their, now false, hope of escape.

"THAT'S THE END OF CLASS. But the following students have cleaning duties."

That's no problem, Evelyn thought. Mr.Leigh never picked her anyways. Cleaning is for the maids to do.

"Aurora Seema."

The class representative. She and Evelyn hadn't really talked often aside from student matters, but Evelyn had always appreciated her diligence.

"Ferreo Eurosia."

A pretty obnoxious girl. Well, not entirely a girl, she thought. Too rude and unladylike to be called one. After their first meeting, which was shortly followed by several bruises on Evelyn's side, forcing her to wear those like scars for a few days, she and Ferreo never spoke again.

"Koizumi Sora."

As always, Mr.Leigh's shouting is followed by a startled yelp from behind her, and Sora blushing while trying to hide it from everyone. Not that she minded; Sora had been pretty nice to her when they talked, although a bit timid about, well, everything.

"Evelyn Edwardson."

WHAT? How dare he assign her to cleaning? 'He should be the one cleaning for ME!' she thought.

"Koizumi, you do it! Take Daniel with you on cleaning duty and show him around." As Mr. Leigh left he added "Maybe you'll grow a backbone then."

And now he's leaving us to the cleaning. At least, now that Nicu's here, there's still four people cleaning even if I don't bother. Mr. Leigh has disappeared, so there's no way she could protest.

But maybe this could provide a great opportunity to show Nicu how things go around here; If the others were to treat her as they should, he would certainly follow. With that in mind, she set off.

The part in red is the big no no. You really don't want to be controlling other people's characters. And if you write your post in a bit of a different way you can take out the parts I wrote without messing with your own grammar/syntax/correct word to use in this situation.

You can take the post Murloc already made as an example, all he did was react to what Nicu already said to him. I know you are in a bit of a hard spot since you are trying to react to something that already happened and is passing. Either way keep at it, ganbare!

Gaaah, you swapped the names the other way *crais*

Oh, also, posting now

EDIT: I just realized, I never described Rosie's outfit, derp

Yeah the original thing you sent to me had her basic description, and then ended with like "She wears shorts a" and so I just deleted the part about shorts. If you send me her whole outfit I'll add it in to the profile no probz.

Also post up later today since it's 7 am!

Shorts are too short to be important hue.

Anyways I probably should have mentioned this somewhere but on the island, school starts in January. The school system is divided into four quarters with an exam at the end of each one. It's currently March in the RP and almost the end of the first quarter. Any information you'd like to know about the island please ask! I have it all planned out I just don't like to drop huge info dumps.

Also because I'm trash I completely forgot we had a relevant roll coming up so I double post in my own thread fight me.

Episode 1 Scene 2

Sora Koizumi: 0

Result:

<<Quiet Patience>> 2

Scaredy Cat

Shrinking Shadow

Vulnerable

Seema Aurora: +2

Result:

Connections

Overachiever

Problem Solver

Work Ethic

Evelyn Edwardson: -1

Result:

Classy Lady

<<Dazzling Display>> 1

Renaissance Lady

School Queen

Rosie: +2

Result:

Boyish Charm

<<Down and Dirty>> 2

Now it's On!

One of the Guys

As you might have noticed this time around you have choices on active skills to make. But as it's come to my attention, Class Rep doesn't have any actives. Woopsies! I'll fix that next episode! For now I am sorry, in the next episode I will port one of the skills from the other classes that fits the class rep's abilities. So before I roll the dice, I'll need Nova and Ale to tell me if they want to use their active abilities or not. After they give me the yes go or the no go I'll roll. This will decide wether Nicu is impressed with your cleaning abilities!

I lied

I may be a bit, I'm sorry for delaying you yet again, Pyon

It's cool, Hiss hasn't posted either so I assume he's busy as well. As long as no one minds, I'm fine with this being a bit slower paced. It already is slower paced by default from all the necessary dice rolls.