Hello! I am new!

Okami

As you can tell by the title, I'm new to this forum (haven't even got a profile pic). My brother suggested that I come here due to how lively it is and how awesome the community is. I come from a writing forums that is slowly dying with the few remaining people (like 80) being mostly jerks, I'd say a more adult term but I don't know the content filters here yet.

Like a said, I've only been on one other forum so I may accidentally slip into their lingo such as saying "thread" instead of "topic". Also, I need to get used to this layout, the other forum was much smaller.

So yeah! New person!

Also... I love me some anime...

Edited by Okami

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Thanks, I probably won't be posting anything else for a bit so I can get used to this new layout. I like how I can quote people, at the old forum you needed to "@ [uSERNAME]"

Ayyy newbies with me! Welcome friendo

Newbies unite!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅHello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise.ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Loves me some amine too

I hope to see you 'round the forums

Thanks!

I notice that there's a currency system here, how does that work exactly?

Welcome to Reborn. You'll have a great time here.

In terms of the currency, you get Rupees mostly by posting. The more posts you have the more rupees (and so on). You can purchase things from the site or sprite shop (which you can access via the sidebar) using them.

@Juu: No one is ever as late as me, Juu /o/

Well met Okami.

And welcome to Reborn!

You said your brother brought you here? Who is him?

We need to know all the relations in here to take advantage of it later imeanwhat

Anyway, I hope you like the color blue cuz you're getting the WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue thing

I hope you'll enjoy your permanent stay here in Reborn.

I'll see you around o/