Favorite Smash Bros Items?

Hawky

what are your favorite Smash bros items to get during battle? I always enjoyed pokemon balls and assist trophies myself. Whatever was going to help deal a little extra damage. There were definitely a few pokemon and assist characters that you'd activate and your opponent would just think "Oh crap".

What are your guys's favorite items from any of the smash bros games, and why?

Specifically with each of my choices, I enjoy Getting Entei as a pokemon and Lynn as an Assist trophy.

Thropies, Final smash, Bat and bomb-omb.

Thropies because always interested what characters from random franchise is going to be.

Final smash cuz: Super Sonic nuff said.

Bat hits like 1 hit ko which i love.

Bomb omb cuz explosions also peach rng down special.

I hated when you had a party ball come out and when it opened, it was full of bomb oms instead of useful things and everyone ran for cover.

Oh that thing, i remember that. I tried to throw someone, but i ended throwing down and killed myself XD.

But yeah, Rng can be a really fun, but also salty i would say. Like 9 Game and watch example.

Boomerang is my favorite. Every time I play with my friends and they see me get a boomerang, they'll all just be like "KILL HIM" and then I die shortly after all the pain and suffering I cause with it.

Just throw and catch, and throw and catch. ^^