Hey there!

Grizzlybrand

I've looked at Pokemon reborn a few years back Must've been like episode 6. But was too deep in family matters and high school (and playing in a local gym league) to really pick it up. But now that I got a lot of that cleared out I just cleared ep 15 and I'm loving this game and from what I've read on guides, the community seems really chill too.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Welcome to Reborn! So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

SkyRunner forgot to mention something.

LEAVE YOUR SANITY AT THE FRIGGIN FRONT DOOR.

OR, ALTERNATIVELY, SMACK BANG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FORUM WITH THE SANITY DEPOSIT VAULT. THIS ISN'T REALLY AN OPTION. AME WILL JUST CHUCK IT OUT THE WINDOW.

Apart from that, welcome! Even though this is 2 days late, I hope you're not dead from all the Amethyst trolling you've been recieving (I STILL HAVEN'T GOT THAT KLEFKI!!!!) and that you still have some sort of humanity and sanity left within you (This game drives you bonkers I tell you LEAVE NOW).

Edited by Lynxiechan