This is my team, first time playing.

cosca

Well, i started playing this game, and this is very hard some times. This is my team so far, it may change, couse gyms, finding other pokemons, or if i like a wild one more than one i have now :P

-Combusken lvl29 Grimer is ok, i think, only for get a full party, and noibat is super cute e.e dont know if is a good pokemon,
-Electrike lvl 24 but i like it. Gloom was a must, i like to have 1 plant type. Butterfree is a must go when i start a new pokemon
-Butterfree lvl 24 game, good moves, goos type vs lots o pokemon, good pick. Electrike... i dont like it, but it was free, in a good
-Grimer lvl 21 lvl, good moves, so i keep it. And Combusken is my favorite starter (torchit), dont need to say why i pick it :P
-Gloom lvl 21
-Noibat lvl 17

Well, say what you think, if i need some change (im feeling is a lot of poison whit gloom and grimer), if i culd get other better pokemon, or some thing.
And im not into de Ev training (is that the name?, that with piking the best nature, with good stats and that sort of things, just a casual pokemon gamer here)
Sorry bad english, im from Argentina, cheers from the south!

I'd give you more detail but I'm kinda rushed. Your team is pretty good. Noibat is useless but its evolution Noivern is really good. You can catch a higher level one later or train up your one but don't expect it to do much before it evolves.

I'm on the ditch Noibat comity, as it really won't be doing you any favors for a while. Getting an Espurr will really help you, as a (F) Meowstic can destroy most Poison Pokemon, which is useful, as there are quite a few Poison trainers in game.

ooothres question, there are megaevolutions in this game? or are they planing to put them in the future? couse i saw in the wikidex (god bless it) that blaziken, and the evolution of electrike have a mega-evolution.

We don't have access to them yet since we don't have the Mega Bracelet but we can already find some of the Mega Stones in the game as well as encounter some trainers who may use them themselves.

I'm on the ditch Noibat comity, as it really won't be doing you any favors for a while. Getting an Espurr will really help you, as a (F) Meowstic can destroy most Poison Pokemon, which is useful, as there are quite a few Poison trainers in game.

ok, it looks cute and psi type are powerfull, where can i get it?

Well, i started playing this game, and this is very hard some times. This is my team so far, it may change, couse gyms, finding other pokemons, or if i like a wild one more than one i have now :P

-Combusken lvl29 Grimer is ok, i think, only for get a full party, and noibat is super cute e.e dont know if is a good pokemon,

-Electrike lvl 24 but i like it. Gloom was a must, i like to have 1 plant type. Butterfree is a must go when i start a new pokemon

-Butterfree lvl 24 game, good moves, goos type vs lots o pokemon, good pick. Electrike... i dont like it, but it was free, in a good

-Grimer lvl 21 lvl, good moves, so i keep it. And Combusken is my favorite starter (torchit), dont need to say why i pick it :P

-Gloom lvl 21

-Noibat lvl 17

Well, say what you think, if i need some change (im feeling is a lot of poison whit gloom and grimer), if i culd get other better pokemon, or some thing.

And im not into de Ev training (is that the name?, that with piking the best nature, with good stats and that sort of things, just a casual pokemon gamer here)

Sorry bad english, im from Argentina, cheers from the south!

Esperen, otro argentino juega a Reborn? No me lo esperaba.

Yes, I know I shouldn't use Spanish in this forum, but this was worth it.

Also, I recommend to catch a Huge Power Bunnelby, it will destroy everything in the game.

Esperen, otro argentino juega a Reborn? No me lo esperaba.

Yes, I know I shouldn't use Spanish in this forum, but this was worth it.

Also, I recommend to catch a Huge Power Bunnelby, it will destroy everything in the game.

No se puede hablar español en el foro? jajaja yes, another one, i just started, its a pin in the ass some times, but worth, finaly a hard pokemon game.

Bunnelby? if i see i get it :P a minutes ago i get a shiny noibat, bye old noibat, hello new one XD

No se puede hablar español en el foro? jajaja yes, another one, i just started, its a pin in the ass some times, but worth, finaly a hard pokemon game.

Bunnelby? if i see i get it :P a minutes ago i get a shiny noibat, bye old noibat, hello new one XD

No se si exactamente no podemos, pero en muchos foros se limitan a hablar un idioma para evitar que la gente no se entienda.

Well, let's see, I guess you're by Corey by your levels, so in this point of the game there are some cool pokémon you can catch, including Bunnelby, Geodude, Growlithe, Shuppet and also the Mystery Egg.

You can check the runs in this subforum (Like mine), there are basic strategy for most of the gym leaders that can help you.

im at the tird gym, didnt enter, just farming in the forest. dont know where this pokemons are, i only see plant-insect type in the woods, saw a growlithe, but i have combusken, i dont like same type of pokemon in my team. im looking for a water, psi, or ground type, im carrying a pachirisu lvl 9, only for the cute (i hate this move, i dont want any of my pokemons to get it.)

im at the tird gym, didnt enter, just farming in the forest. dont know where this pokemons are, i only see plant-insect type in the woods, saw a growlithe, but i have combusken, i dont like same type of pokemon in my team. im looking for a water, psi, or ground type, im carrying a pachirisu lvl 9, only for the cute (i hate this move, i dont want any of my pokemons to get it.)

A better place to grind for the third gym is left to where is it, the place is called Beryll Cementery and have better exp rates.

Also, in daytime, Bunnelby appears there, and it's a must catch (Be sure it has Huge power has it's ability, because it duplicate the attack stat).

Water types kinda lack in the early game, the ones that you can catch now probably won't help you later in the game.

Edited by Redo.

ok, i'll chek that cementery, and will seek some change for noibat, some fights are just too hard becouse i have -1 pokemon, -2 if i got pachirisu and gis cute in my team.
some option for a good pokemon that can lear cute, or force, or the move that break rocks? i hate that moves, but are usefull throu the game

Suggest you keep the Grimer, Muk is a very good mixed wall in midst game, acid armor - sludge wave(some field effect can even be used by sludge wave and hurt opponent even more, beauty of field effects) by to troll the opponent to death~Other posters above me had already gone through the hassle of training noibat, so i am not going to repeat~and EV training is not neccessity, dont worry~Also, equip black sludge(can steal from wild Trubbish) on Grimer to heal it every turn(like what Leftovers does but with poison type)

Edited by TimTim

Suggest you keep the Grimer, Muk is a very good mixed wall in midst game, acid armor - sludge wave(some field effect can even be used by sludge wave and hurt opponent even more, beauty of field effects) by to troll the opponent to death~Other posters above me had already gone through the hassle of training noibat, so i am not going to repeat~and EV training is not neccessity, dont worry~Also, equip black sludge(can steal from wild Trubbish) on Grimer to heal it every turn(like what Leftovers does but with poison type)

ok, i rise grimer, seems cool as muk, dont you think is much poison with gloom? thinking in change it for other plant tipe, with no poison, but i dont get a good one.

Cottonee(evolves into Whimsicott by sun stone) is a good choice for grass type, plus got that nice secondary fairy typing(taking care of dark type and fighting type), but it is a Mystery Egg content, as Mystery Egg is predetermined in each save files, you just have to have the luck to come across a Cottonee in early game~It is obtainable as wild encounter very late in game tho~Other decent grass types are Roserade(budew line) and Lilligant(from Petilil)~Lililgant is pure grass and learns a very powerful boosting move called Quiver Dance(increase three stats in a row, special attack and defense, and speed) in high level, allows you to handle the special attackers~Fossil mon Cradily also functions as a wall and got extra rock typing to cover some of grass weaknesses(like flying and poison)~Last one is Shroomish(evolves into Breloom), Breloom is fighting type, and ability poison heal recovers some HPs each turn when it is poisoned, not damaging but heal, very handy with Toxic Orb(unfortunately also as Mystery Egg)~

Edited by TimTim

I would suggest Sudowoodo. I just started using it for my RainbowGen run (never appealed to me before) and my god I love this thing. Give it a Hard Stone to hold, and hopefully an Adamant nature, and Sturdy abiility, and Rock Slide/Stone Edge (Main STAB), Rock Tomb (Lowesrs opponent speed), Sucker Punch (priority), and Counter and it will never fail you. NEVER.

Noibat is TRASH, drop that loser ASAP. You can get one later, and TBH I find Noivern somewhat overrated although he's cool and still isn't bad, also he's good for Charlotte

Crobat is excellent and one of the best flying types in the game. He outspeeds nearly everybody especially with a speed nature which combined with acrobatics lets him hit frails mons nice and hard, also he can learn both sunny day and rain dance making him great support for teams utilizing those since he's likely to pull them off without trouble.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

Noibat evolves too late imo, training him is ridiculously hard.

Same with my Pancham , i putted it in daycare until evolve.

why not try Espurr? If it's female, competitve ability will help a lot , especially against Aya or Shelly

Espurr would be a great addition to your team. It will be a great help in defeating the third gym and your random encounters with Cain.

thank you :D how i get the daycare, i enter the bulding but it was a team meteor trap, dont know were the oldies are :/

You need a warehouse key, which you can find in the house behind Tangrowth (just before the second gym). After you have found that key, go to coral ward and try a few warehouses (you can open two, if I'am correct).

The following guide show which pokemon you can find/catch were, but it contains spoilers regarding the storyline: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13417

I think that the only ground type you can find before the third gym, is phanpy. You may encounter him in the grass near the cemetery. Moreover water types are pretty difficult to find, due to the polluted water, but in Peridot ward you can catch goldeen, and if lucky find a wingull (flying/water).

well remove noibat and replace him with woobat with simple ability. you can add in espurr/meowstick if it is male because female meowstick is just not so useful later on in the game. plus woobat and meowstick can help with poison gym and cain.

At some point you will have to replace butterfree as butterfree will just be useless. well you can replace butterfree with a water type. you can get a good water type by fishing in the house with clear water in peridot ward. well you can get goldeen and finneon. also if it is raining you can get a lotad at coral ward. well those are the few water types you can get early. lotad is the best water type you can get early.

You can replace gloom with roselia/budew. you can get budew early just grab a rose incense from a doxy in peridot ward and walk to the end of peridot. budew will appear on sunny/clear weather days. roselia/roserade is way better than a gloom stat wise and move wise.

if you do not like electrike just replace him with a mareep/ampharos. manectric is faster than ampharos but ampharose is more tankyand can take more hits and have a better movepool than manectric.

where can i get espurr? i walked all along peridot ward and see no thing, just a teddyursa that runs away from me :(

i know i will get ride of butterfree, is good at the start, now im with grimer, and snubbull, last one didnt see any good, but i dont know what to get e.e

ok, that post of where to get what pokemon is super helpfull, i think i will close this post, becouse that is all and more the help i need XD

Thanks to all who enter here and say something for my team. Good luck, and have fun!