If I May Make a Suggestion...

Polaris

So, I just finished taking down the Pulse Muk with Amaria, and something caught my eye. That whole scene is really awkward. Myself, ZEL, Amaria, and Solaris were all confined to this little corner in the room, where there was more than enough space in the center of the room where that all could've taken place. My suggestion is to move that whole scene to the center of the room. Because if I'm assuming correctly, Solaris and Amaria were supposed to be battling. Well, Amaria's Lapras is just off to the side because there isn't any other place to put it, and therefore it doesn't even look like they're battling at all. It just looks like Solaris' Tyranitar is in Amaria's face. Although it isn't a major issue, I just think it would make the game look a lot better.

TYRANITAR SUPERPOWER

ON DA GIRL

then amaria is just like "ooof..."

like Idk wouldn't getting superpowered by Tyranitar hurt a lot more especially since she got some ribs broken? She should let out a scream or UGYHHHHHH!! or something. A bit more than Ooof. I know she's tough but that part was a little silly as it didn't look believable. Plus it didn't like tyranitar even did that much, maybe a red flash or her flying back a bit when he contacts her to give more impact to the attack. .

Yeah, what Dragon said. I get the impression that she had the wind knocked out of her.

With that being said, though, it might make sense for her to be wheezing, gasping for air, or otherwise heaving after the impact.