*A wild PcP appears*

PcPichu

You see an item in front of you and go to pick it up. But its not an item. It is not a gallon of PcP [silly druggies], its a Pikachu Coloured Pichu! For some reason it has a small top hat and is holding a sock.

Blame this one

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showuser=47628

Well...I ended up at this place trying to track down a lost friend, and....succeed after two years of looking! [One therefore questions whether she then counts as a trainer and I've had to return back to her through sheer loyalty] And then I decided to try this game out because she always had good taste in pokemon games. And still does ^-^. She said it was a little dark...her version of little dark is a bit skewered...considering she had a crush on GREEMJOE CRACKERSNAX.

Anyways some more about me. I work in customer services in a supermarket [face to face not down a call line], and although it pays little, I really enjoy the job. I actually left university to go into retail! I like playing pokemon games...but I mostly end up playing League of Legends [EUWest = EUBest]. I am currently making a cosplay of a character from that game, nearly finished just need to do accessories.

I own a 3ds xl [pikachu edition], most of the time playing pokemon, animal crossing or fire emblem on it. Just got the new AC Happy Home Designer game! [not yet played it]. But I spend most of my time of the computer to be honest when not at work. I not fond of physically socializing unfortunately, but skype and team speak 3 is fine :D

Now after work, league and pokemon comes along my other fun hobbies, anime and warhammer 40k. Everyone here knows what an anime is [UNLESS YOU NEVER WATCHED POKEMON], but anime I really liked have been Watamote, Soul Eater NOT, Another, Overlord, Lucky Star and Bleach. Ones that I have seen included, but are not limited to, The world God Only Knows, Oran [berry] High, Soul Eater, Pokemon, Elfen Lied, One Piece, Magi, Nobunagun, Attack on Titan, Sailor Moon, Yu-gi-oh. [digimon]

My life has been some ups and downs in the last few years, and now I currently feel like some kind of mixture of Konata from lucky star and Tomoko from Watamote.

Now for some questions to you guys.

How the heck do I get that in my profile? I hopefully have it in my signature...

58764.png

The above image if of my physical pokemon copy gym team. [i even made badges] You can give it a go if you want [you bring a team of metagross, I will QQ]

What drew you guys to this place/game? [No spoilers please D:]

Are you a Robot? [that's my nickname]

Welcome to Reborn.

This game is amazing and has good difficulty as well as a brilliant story. You won't regret playing it!

You don't need to put your trainer card in your signature. Once you create it it goes in automatically (which is why is is appearing double atm).

Anyway have a good time here.

Welcome to Reborn, enjoy your stay here~Its great that you enjoy your job, not everyone is able to do that~I was drawn into Reborn by accident, i was introduced Rejuvenation first and then came to know Reborn, which was probably reverse from everyone else here~

Welcome to Reborn!

I honestly don't remember. I think I got curious about fan games at some point and decided to look for some to play. Some site recommended Pokemon Reborn... and well... long story short, I'm here now. Welcoming you to this wonderful nuthouse.

And no, I am not a robot. I am an amphibious waffle(who really likes birds :D ).

Edited by aquawaffle

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. And feel free to leave your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅHello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise.ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

I found reborn from watching shofu's playthrough of it and I knew I wanted to play it once I seen that the gym leaders had 6 pokemon and competitive teams and this is the first fan game I've played.

To answer this question I a- *Spontaneously combusts*

היי מוזמן מחדש אל תשכחו לקרוא את חוקי הקהילה ולנסות לעשות קצת כיף. (Coughs) I mean welcome to reborn please enjoy your stay and don't forget to read the community rules as it might just prevent him from appearing again.

Welcome to the asylum! Be sure to visit us on showdown!

Oh yeah one more question! Is there a place to put a trainers log of my journey through this game? :D

you can write something in team showcase, plenty of people do stuff there

Well, since I was mentioned, I should post, no?~

Allow me to formally welcome you to Reborn! Or not so formally, hell, it's been a while since I've posted in an introductory thread. What was my spiel again...?

Ah yes, try to retain at least a little of your sanity, but a lot will not do. Also, mind your hats, there's a reason my title is "Infamous Hat Thief" now.

And as for you guys. Y'all who are reading or answering this thread right now. Yes, you. Y'all better treat this guy right, okay? uwu

I'll answer these, too:

The game was what drew me here first, from its PokeCommunity thread. After quickly becoming addicted to it and playing it for like, a couple weeks straight, I started to lurk the forums. Then came Episode 11's release, which is when I joined and started posting.

And no, I am a fluffy Psychic/Fire-type kitty with a penchant for hat hoarding and thievery. (Blame Meowstic for the Psychic part, that thing is too cute for words. Maybe blame Radomus as well, that guy is pretty... rad.)

Welcome to Reborn! So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!