Choose a Team for My challenge Run

Exalted

I started playing this game quite a while ago at early release of ep 15 then i got busy and now i want to return but i really want a more fun challenge in game(i know i mean even more challenging than this game is already).

now i thought of an interesting idea to up the challenge so i decided why not have a run through in which i only use pokemon i received in an in game event not any pokemon caught in the wild including my starter and only those pokemon i can have an hm slave but i can not use it in any gyms and also i cannot use pokemon of repeated primary type in my main team nor any fossil pokemon now the thing starts there quite a bit of event pokemon still in game so i need suggestion on which pokemon to have and which starter to go with all of it so i thought why not let the everyone not me decide.

so the rules basically are

1.Only game event pokemon are useable in team(excluding hm slave(not viable in gym battle)) dosent matter if they are obtained in the wild later but must be event when obtained.

2.Cannot have a repeated Primary type type in an active team.

3.cannot soft reset for anything except situations in which i get stuck in some locations or involves the battle with set event pokemon.

4.from the point i get the decided team they cannot be altered and any pokemon used before that point as filler are considered non existant .

5.traded or fossil pokemon are a no.

6.must have the the team set(means cant switch in a battle)

7.can not Run any wild battle(repel is still useable).

8.before my goal team is found i can use the event pokemon till the area but only 6 are useable at all times(hm slave will be considered a non existant entity just there) and if i replace a pokemon from the active roster its same as dead never to return but if i obtain a pokemon from the goal team someone must be replaced asap and the set team member cannot be replace by anything and all event pokemon after that don't exist in game for all i know .

now i want you guys to give out the pokemon i should aim to get in my team by the end. Starter is first come first serve the lead reply chosing the starter will be my starter and the rest would be decided which pokemon is going to be set would be decided by the following messages in the same manor but a same person can not chose 2 pokemon and if the primary type of the pokemon chosen matches one from before also if the first pokemon chosen is not a starter its fine but atleast one starter must be chosen.

so i hope you guys choose a fun team for me

Thanks for listening.

hard mode eh ok since no one suggested a starter yet i will suggest a starter. Use Chikorita as a starter. Good luck have fun enjoy the "awesomeness" of starting and using a Chikorita until the end of the game. You must put Chikorita in end goal team in order to make the game fun.

hard mode eh ok since no one suggested a starter yet i will suggest a starter. Use Chikorita as a starter. Good luck have fun enjoy the "awesomeness" of starting and using a Chikorita until the end of the game. You must put Chikorita in end goal team in order to make the game fun.

So evil, i like it~ Anyway, a leniency from me, i suggest Budew, i hope Roserade can stay until the end of the run~ and a question, the barred trades include in-game trade?

Edited by TimTim

Seviper, Fenakin, Zoroark(would love to but Cant go for arcanine repeated type), igglybuff, Heracross , Chikorita

The first 6 random pokemon sorry dragon would've chosen emolga but you didn't decide on which pokemon sorry about that and whats the fun if i have any actual choice in it i can already see this is going to be a really fun run thanks for the team

and tim no cant trade pokemon

Edited by NovaKnight

hmm least heracross and fenakin would be quite useful but yeah you get them in late game. heracross with moxie would certainly help against luna's gym.Good luck with Ciel you are so gonna have fun since you dont have anything which can hit any of her mons with super effective moves.

Oh and Question: Can you breed the event mons you get?

hmm least heracross and fenakin would be quite useful but yeah you get them in late game. heracross with moxie would certainly help against luna's gym.Good luck with Ciel you are so gonna have fun since you dont have anything which can hit any of her mons with super effective moves.

Oh and Question: Can you breed the event mons you get?

I think he can't 'cause he is bounded by clause 8, bred mons are still considered replacement even if it is same species~

This is going to be a pain, even if you evolve Jigglypuff early (You miss cool moves like Hyper Voice and Wake-Up Slap) a Chikorita + Igglybuff run up to Shelly is nearly impossible, and even with Zoroark Shelly and Kiki will be a pain (Trust me, Wiggly isn't that good alone).

Good luck, you will need it (Can you even beat Corey with that team?)

Edited by Redo.