Favorite underrated pokemon

Honchy

For me, it has always been Honchkrow. Back in Soulsilver, a mega-bitch named clair totally side-wonked my danky mates. She even took down my mate doge (the typhlosion). My first pimp Vaporeon, Buggers the Scizor, Mr. Bean the Victreebel, MaryXDD?! the Ampharos, but Dankster the Honchkrow was the last fighting XDD'er on my team, and while Clair was ROFLing all over the place with her Kingdra, my Dankster scored a fly on her and totally air horned in victory. Anyways that's my story, let's hear your's. XXXDDDD

Well, if we're going with frowned upon Pokemon, I would like to say that Zubat and Co are Pokemon I like. I raised one in Soul Silver, and still don't regret it. I also feel like certain Eeveelutions don't get enough love, but that's just a personal preference.

• Global Mods

^oh, Trubbish and Garbodor are other ones for me. I think their faces are cute. So many people think the design looks like a 5 year old's drawing, or compare it to Suicune saying GF's quality dropped. But Trubbish and Garbodor are supposed to look silly, because the concept itself is silly. Just like Mega Slowbro.

^oh, Trubbish and Garbodor are other ones for me. I think their faces are cute. So many people think the design looks like a 5 year old's drawing, or compare it to Suicune saying GF's quality dropped. But Trubbish and Garbodor are supposed to look silly, because the concept itself is silly. Just like Mega Slowbro.

AH AM MISTAH BIGGLESWORTH,

LAHV MEH!

Banette.

Just because.

Open the box.

OPEN THE CHEST! (Seizure warning)

...Anyway, about the topic on hand, I guess the Espurr family. Espurr is adorable and terrifying at the same time, while the male Meowstic is great at setting up dual screens and the female Meowstic is a great sweeper after a competitive boost.

Edited by supermario79411

Hehe, I like Garbodor too... he's just so derpy X3

With the amount of people I see who actually do like Crobat, I don't really consider him underrated. You are not alone, everyone.

I think Natu and Xatu are pretty cool, they're both my favorite Pokemon ^^ But I've seen them used in competitive (basically to be a Roosting Espeon) so I'm not really sure if they're underrated.

I like Lumineon's design and cry, but it just seems superbad...

Rapidash and Ponyta were one of my favorites from the beginning, they're just so elegant and awesome. I really wish Rapidash would get a mega...

Linoone is very pretty too, simple but sleek and it's got an expression that says, "I will kick your ass if you take me for granted". Too bad it can't actually do that :/

Edited by BreezyPonie

The people who think that are out of their mind, Garbodor design is too complex for a 5 year-old to conceive, let alone the concept behind it being solid polution after Muk and Weezing representing liquid and gas pollution respectively~Pokemon universe is clearly not real world, of course GF can let their imagination run wild, if everything is always based on animals of our world, it is bound to get boring and stale~Sorry for ranting~

Anyway, my favourite underrated mon is KlingKlang, reason being the same, they tend to dismiss it as object mon, but boy, having it on the team with gear grind-shift gear can breeze through anything~

Swoobat line. Simple calm mind and then use any attacking move. Win. Too bad swoobat is too fragile to pull it off against sturdy mons (specially dark and steel types) and most living opponents. Still, AIs are dumb and you can get a lot of fun from this cute bat.

Lines already mentioned here do it for me as well. Garbodor, Klinklang, Linoone (belly drum extreme speed can actually kick ass), all are good in my book.

Masquerain. Since the bp clause on PO isn't the same on PS!, that means I could use Quiverpass Masquerain, and let me tell you, it can do some real damage in LU and even UU. Shoutouts to top receivers special Metagross and Mega Blastoise.

Pelipper is also something that I managed to make popular after people realised it's a good fighting counter/check that has access to Recovery, Defog, Scald, U-Turn and Knock Off. Fun, eh?

Mine is the Chimchar Line because for obvious reason

Chimchar line is a little bit OP, to be honest, if any fire type is underrated, i would consider Litleo, yes, the typing is not great, but it bailed me out in pokemon showdown LC a couple times, so is my Pyroar in Rejuv~

Anyway, my favourite underrated mon is KlingKlang, reason being the same, they tend to dismiss it as object mon, but boy, having it on the team with gear grind-shift gear can breeze through anything~

Yoooooo~

Klinklang is my second favourite Pokémon overall. People are constantly complaining about the design, but for me it was love at first sight.

Such a badass 'mon, and the ace of my Reborn run. Also used it a lot in BW/BW2.

And the shiny is gorgeous.

• Upvote 1