Super Mario Maker!

Eviora

Doesn't anyone else have this game? I've been having a blast with it - we should share levels and stuff!

My first level is here: 3F54-0000-0027-8973

I believe it's moderately challenging but not unfair. I'd love to get feedback! ^.^

Oh goodness. That would have been awful! I only managed to get the mushroom once, and after that I died from having my head hit the ceiling while I was trying to make the following jump. xD I didn't bother trying to get it again.

Eviora, you level was fun but the end was frustrating xD I liked it a lot.

Solarance, I liked your levels but the second one was my favorite cause I was able to 1 cycles a lot of things that I didn't think I could at first >> Also the area the pipe brought you to can be cleared without losing the mushroom so I had to go back and lose it to advance xD

IdleThoughts, it took me like half an hour to beat your level mostly cause oft he shell throw you have to do to advance in the stage but Is till enjoyed the level a lot xD

Thanks! The end can be a bit difficult... but it can be done in more ways than one. Here's a challenge for those of you who like such things - beat the level I posted without getting any powerups, killing any enemies, or using any springboards!

I also made one more level which is much easier but has an alternate path that's fairly difficult. I don't have the code written down yet, though. xD I still need to get to your levels, too!

Edited by Eviora

I now have a bunch of levels uploaded! Overall, I think they're mostly challenging, but hopefully pretty fair. I'll list them below. Keep in mind that you only need to enter one code to play them all; just click my Mii's avatar on the level select screen to see the rest!

Bowser Jr's Armada:

E126-0000-0043-E910

Fractured Fields:

B0B2-0000-0033-6F85

Koopa Climb:

3F54-0000-0027-8973

Prickly Pond:

2D68-0000-0039-BA1C

Fearsome Fortress:

BEF8-0000-003F-4F66

Night and Day:

6CD3-0000-0053-525E

Bowser Battles 1:

0362-0000-0044-16FE

Perplexing Puzzles:

BDF3-0000-0048-5400

I believe these last two would especially benefit from a checkpoint system - fair warning!

Airship Assault:

F3C2-0000-005E-E540

Bowser Battles 2:

789F-0000-006A-4635

I appreciate any and all constructive feedback! Please star the levels you deem worthy! ^.^

Edited by Eviora

• 7 months later...