Kingdom Hearts

Froiky

What is a Roxas? Oh yeah, it's that character that we forgot about.

Top 3 are Aqua, Terra, and Riku, hands down.

And yeah, wish all those HD remakes were for ps4 as well.

Since they're making 3 for the Xbox One, I think they should've had them on that as well. Not that I like the fact that 3 is gonna be on there, but still. I would help those who want to catch up in time for 3 immensely when they don't have the funds to get a PS4 and PS3 as well as their Xbox One.

But I already know why 2.8 is PS4 only. It's for the damn touch pad so we can play those damn Dream Eater minigames that everyone hates.

Well they've started releasing a lot of Final Fantasy Games on PC, FF13, FF10. FF10 has sold nearly 200k units so far and FF13 has sold 600k. So there's definitely a market for the games, considering they came out several years after the original releases.

So it's not impossible that they'll start releasing other games considering how well these older re-releases have been doing.

• Support Squad

So, I beat KH BBS on critical the other day, all the way through to the secret episode. I'm now working on beating the optional bosses.

Fuck the optional bosses.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of the KH series. I actually just finished a franchise playthrough of their 1.5 and 2.5 formats to get hyped and prepped for 2.8's release! Fantastic games! I was fully prepared to not enjoy and potentially skip CoM, but I was really pleasantly surprised. I truly enjoyed it and was glad I gave it a chance.

Chain of Memories gets a lot of flack that it really doesn't deserve, in my opinion. Sure, it changed the combat formula, but once you get used to it, it's really fun and intense. The final boss' final form is probably one of my favorite final bosses of all time (that theme tho).

Also the story is really good... and dark as HELL.

My main gripe with Re:CoM was that the main tactic was simply to overide your opponents cards, so you never actually got to see those interesting patterns and attacks that they had. Too often every single boss fight ended up being "spam whatever series of attacks that can chain lock your opponent".

I barely remember the last boss due to this. Overall the game was simply too easy, even on proud.

Though the Riku parts of the game were thoroughly enjoyable due to not being able to craft your own overpowered deck.

Edited by Tartar

My main gripe with Re:CoM was that the main tactic was simply to overide your opponents cards, so you never actually got to see those interesting patterns and attacks that they had. Too often every single boss fight ended up being "spam whatever series of attacks that can chain lock your opponent".

I barely remember the last boss due to this. Overall the game was simply too easy, even on proud.

Though the Riku parts of the game were thoroughly enjoyable due to not being able to craft your own overpowered deck.

yeah the gaming mechanic for that was kinda spammed, especially one keyblade in general (cough oblivion) the final battle wasn't even that epic and it was supposed to be based on the person.

Yeah, I didn't really end up using too much of an overpowered deck, probably why it was intense for me. I know there's this one sleight that was downright broken... I think you had to have two stops and an attack? Can't remember what it was called.

Also, I did enjoy Riku's story more because of that. You didn't have to worry about being underpowered or overpowered. It gave you what you needed at your current placing, but didn't make it too easy.

• 2 weeks later...