/breaks down door

ZoeticxTeikoku

SO I KINDA MIA'D. HARD.

Idk what happened - in between moves, and losing my sites and cookies, I lost the site, the game, the everything. And I switched skypes too due to super drama llamas - why can't anyone be friendly alpacas srsly!? - so yeaaaah. SO just treat me as a new person despite the fact I have somehow 50 posts - how the heck, I don't remember making these - And schtuff.

So hai hai, this is PFMei, known as a myriad of names here and there across the internet world! I play video games, I dabble in youtube, I roleplay, I dabble in html, I dabble in photoshop, I dabble into music - I'm a wide interested girl with a taste for culture, anime and mind-fucks. Ain't that fun!

Other interesting notes: I am french-canadian, currently living near Ottawa. I'm of legal age you perverts, and my birthday is in about two, three weeks. I'm definitely female, I like my boobs ty, and I'm not bloody cute I s2g I will cut you.

k I'm done /scuttles

You've been here longer than me, which basically means you're a l00ser

Welcome back to Reborn though.

Here's your conversiWOLOLO \o/ pass back to Reborn.

Since you've been here before, I got nothing to say to you!

so, you're legal? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

aww thank you for the welcome backs! /hands cookies.

Also I may have tried to just @tag whoups. So one by one it is!

Derpy: I will no worries! You're a sweetie pie have this cupcake. And remind me to raid the animu section lol.

Omega: Sanity is overrated anyways. /pours maple syrup down shirt. I guess I just gotta stick around /hahhaahshot

Mockingbird: I will break ur back for dat meme. on serious note, I'm a fan of wrestling too, it's been a bit since I watched it though, gotta get back into it x.x

Vinny: -takes the pass- aw yiss a pass! internet legal hohoho!

I also have teh weirdest sleep schedule, so my insanity is probably the fact that I've slept like 4 hours lol. It feels nice to be back though <3

oh damn, I didn't get this hard of a welcome last time D: -shakes fist at the past- SLACKERS!

@arkhidon: /breaks down that door too.

@dark_stalker: awww, thank you hun, I hope you have fun here too!

@TRH: DOORS ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN. Like buildings. Or People :D don't worry, you can just reparo it lol <3 ty for the welcome!

@SkyRunner: hmmm pie. Wait did you say it's toxic!? I guess it's a deadly addiction hahahah/shot

@Ikaru: /waves wand Reparo. There. /waits till they turn away and then breaks it down again. :D

@deathoftheflamme: Thank you <3

@mde2001: Thank you too <3

@Sinikuro013: ahaha you too, thank you for the welcome /hands cookie

@Kaito: YOU SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT. GET BACK ON MY SKYPE THIS INSTANT. D<

@aquawaffle: ikr? next time I'll get a better door to replace it.

@Ice Cream Sand Witch: oh lordie dat pun plz. Marry me for that. also don't tempt me I'm already craving ice cream D:

@PBX5: NO U DAH BUTT /default setting. And Yes, yes it is. Debating on changing it, but I forgot what a wonderful gif this is.

@RaymondNotRay: YES THE ALPACA SENPAIS HAVE NOTICED ME <3<3

@InnocentBoy: shh, I put back a new - oh wait I broke it again DARN IT.

@ExLink32: oh.... well here cookies? /shoves cookies at

@Jacobliberator: HAHA TO SPACE!

@Spark: can I get a refund on sanity so I can check it out again?

Jeebus, didn't expect that many of you Arceus' flying butt! BUT THANK YOU BABUS now hopefully we all get to play around or something and erm erm...

/turns everyone into magical girls/boys/non-binaries AWAY!

:OOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME!ME!MEEEEE!!!!

damn i love that video so much.

and it seems like you do too! :^)

anyway,

heya! and welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your stay!! and if you don't then too bad because there is no way of escaping this hell hole <3

also we sell illegal memes here if you're interested but don't tell Ame she doesn't knoooow....i think..

Edited by star-kin