Matryoshka used "Hello". It's super effective!

Matryoshka

Hello everyone, nice to meet you.

After lurking on this forum for some time and finally defeating my shyness I've decided to introduce myself. So, here I am, a girl living somewhere in Poland, I like to read, draw and do a bunch of other nerdy stuff. I'm studying forensic psychology, whitch is probably the best thing I've decided to do in my life.

Also, give me some tea, and I will love you forever.

Well,I think that's all I can tell you about myself (I'm really not an interesting person tbh). Now I'm going to carry out my plan and post some stuff in the fanart thread :)

Edited by Matryoshka

So effective that it got used twice.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop. Although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

• Administrators

But I was always taught that words can never hurt me...

Well now I'm conflicted. In seriousness, though, welcome! If you already know where you're going to be posting then I guess there isn't much I have to say. Have fun!

Well met Matry (Is that acceptable?)

Welcome to Reborn!

Tea? #Coffee4Life but I don't mind Tea actually

And did you say art? Ooh i'll be sitting here waiting for fanart of Reborn :T

I don't know how they pronounce Blue in Poland, but it's probably something like this: WOLOLO \o/ get converted.

Do enjoy your stay here, and feel free to ask me or the rest of the staff any questions you have.

I'll see you around o/

Hello Matry and welcome to the realm of insanity, also known as the Reborn forums. I'd love to see some of your drawings so don't be afraid to put some up on a topic. Psychology is really interesting so yeah, people are happy to talk about it, Don't forget to enjoy yourself around here and never touch a cake without Shia's permission. I bid you farewell for now... *takes a cookie and then fades away into the shadows*

Ah, so many nice people here~ (not like I didn't expect that) Thank You for your warm welcome!

So effective that it got used twice.

Apparently it's one of those moves that strike twice :D

Well met Matry (Is that acceptable?)

Welcome to Reborn!

Tea? #Coffee4Life but I don't mind Tea actually

And did you say art? Ooh i'll be sitting here waiting for fanart of Reborn :T

I don't know how they pronounce Blue in Poland, but it's probably something like this: WOLOLO \o/ get converted.

Do enjoy your stay here, and feel free to ask me or the rest of the staff any questions you have.

I'll see you around o/

Matry is totally acceptable. And coffee is good too~ (well, it's mostly coffee flavored milk in my case, since I usually pour more milk than coffee into my cup)

• 2 weeks later...