Taking reborn on the go

ShadowDefender

So, I am in an impaired condition to where sitting a computer is difficult for long periods of time. So I've gone through trying to find forum posts about playing reborn on a smartphone with very little answers actually found. I was wondering if anyone has actually come up with a solid way of playing reborn on the go. I understand that there are some programs that you can download from google play/apple store that allows you to play the specific type of RPGmaker (RMXP), yet the pokemon essentials were not compatible with the apps.

Any help is appreciated.

• Global Mods

I'm not sure it's possible to play on mobile devices. But, I also have an issue where I can't sit still for long, so I just get up, walk around, and listen to music for a while when I get bored of sitting. You could also try to play standing up?

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

A complete mobile version compatible with Reborn probably won't occur until the game is close to being done/is already done.

Awhile ago I've heard that it was a possibility, but like said, definitely won't happen right now at least.

I've went to extreme measures and I've downloaded the files on my old phone last year to try and get something to work, but that only left me with approximately 2,000 sound files that I ended up using as alarms haha.

I'm not sure it's possible to play on mobile devices. But, I also have an issue where I can't sit still for long, so I just get up, walk around, and listen to music for a while when I get bored of sitting. You could also try to play standing up?

Unfortunately, I cannot, I am recovering from a surgery, and while I am allowed to sit up, I am not allowed to stand for more than 5 minutes at a time. I just don't have my laptop at the hospital, And I want to play reborn

Thank you guys for your answers.

I wish! I don't think I'd be able to play the game without cheat engine now anyway though.

I heard that other pokemon fan game developers are working on Andriod ports, but I assume this will only happen when all things are said and done.

Until then, there are plenty of good romhacks out there you can pass the time with!

Or watch our let's play if you really need a fix!