Fellow Let's Player here. I would like to join the community!

TheGamedawg

Now I'm not going to pimp my playthrough or anything, because you guys have probably already played this game to the very end. But I gotta say, ever since I've starting playing through the game in January, I have had a ton of fun with this game. I've been a lurker to the forums for a little while, and today I would like to make my first post.

I'm a silly man, often making odd decisions for the fun of it and not so much because it's practical. Take my team for example, down in the signature. I somehow thought it would be an interesting idea to raise about 16 different Pokemon so I have an out to just about anything I run into. The individual members are kind of strange too. Victreebel, Lumineon, Solrock, Butterfree? I've been told that my team is very unconventional and strange, and that's just how I like to play these games. There are over 700 Pokemon for a reason, Game Freak wants you to use them!

Also, my favorite Pokemon is Flaaffy. Sheep are my favorite animals.

Sheep is going to be ecstatic to meet you.

Welcome to the forums Gamedawg. It is a good idea to have a varied amount of mons on your team as you'll want to be prepared for anything considering it is Reborn. That being said, if you have any questions whether involving the actual game to anything on the forum, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone on here. Hope you enjoy yourself and take care.

Welcome to the forum~It's cool, man, you tell them off by proving them wrong, every mons have their worth in battle~Butterfree with quiver dance, Victreebel with swords dance and Solrock with rock polish and cosmic power are basically unstoppable~

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop, although I do have to arrest your sanity at the door. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!