Trouble with Serra..

trippineverywhere

As the title says, I'm having a lot of trouble with Serra.

My main Pokemon right now are:

Torterra: Lv 47

Tackle

Crunch

Razor Leaf

Earthquake

Luxray: Lv 46

Swagger

Crunch

Thunder Fang

Spark

Arcanine: Lv 48

Outrage

Crunch

Flamethrower

Flare Blitz

Crobat: Lv 48

Air Slash

Poison Fang

Venoshock

Acrobatics

Meowstic: Lv 46

Signal Beam

Shadow Ball

Extrasensory

Psychic

Obviously my Crobat and Torterra are kind of out on this battle, and I can't seem to use Arcanine to sweep through her Pokemon easily. What are some good Pokemon I can catch right now that will help my odds against Serra? Also, where are good places to grind them that are available to me? I have a Slugma that I'm grinding with right now, so he should be able to help me out, but I still have two spots that need to be filled. Thank you for the help!

You could try Steel or Water-types. IIRC Flash Cannon and/or Mirror Shot benefit from the field effect. Camerupt is slow and doesn't resist Ice, so you need to be careful, since it can get OHKO'd should Serra's mon get a crit.

As for Steel-types, I do believe Magneton, Klingklang and Mawile are available to you. Mawile has low HP and Special Defense, so it may not prove so useful as the other two.

Maybe Thick Fat Hariyama might help? I personally found this gym one of the easier ones in the game minus the evasion buffs/hax, which was the primary reason I had to retry. Then again, I pretty much always had either a Fire or Fighting-type in my team or both.

As the title says, I'm having a lot of trouble with Serra.

My main Pokemon right now are:

Torterra: Lv 47

Tackle

Crunch

Razor Leaf

Earthquake

Luxray: Lv 46

Swagger

Crunch

Thunder Fang

Spark

Arcanine: Lv 48

Outrage

Crunch

Flamethrower

Flare Blitz

Crobat: Lv 48

Air Slash

Poison Fang

Venoshock

Acrobatics

Meowstic: Lv 46

Signal Beam

Shadow Ball

Extrasensory

Psychic

Obviously my Crobat and Torterra are kind of out on this battle, and I can't seem to use Arcanine to sweep through her Pokemon easily. What are some good Pokemon I can catch right now that will help my odds against Serra? Also, where are good places to grind them that are available to me? I have a Slugma that I'm grinding with right now, so he should be able to help me out, but I still have two spots that need to be filled. Thank you for the help!

I would recommend going to the Obsidia Slums and getting the Event Scraggy that you can get there! It'll help a lot, especially if it has Moxie and Dragon Dance!

well this is what i did to beat her

- Lead with quagsire EQ to shatter the field, try to kill cloyster with quagsire

-send in scrafty to sweep every1 else

so i would get a fighting type if i were you or you can use magneton with flash cannon