Soundtrack

Pausaunias

guys who work in the game, it is possible to put in next episodes, if you want, the cool battle soundtracks from xy, like the one which are in reborn showdown???? at least give the chance to us with a programme or smthing to change the battle soundtracks like we want and not only the main game's like we do now.

thnx for listening to me!

Y.G. if the topic must go smwhere else i am sorry for putting it here

Edited by Pausaunias

We can't use the official game's soundtracks, because that's against Nintendo (and the law) to use their original soundtrack without their permission (which they will obviously not give because this is a fan-made game and not an official Game Freak/Nintendo game).

Reborn using the original XY soundtrack would probably be a bad idea. If you really want to use XY's soundtrack for yourself, find it and add it to your Reborn folder (Audio > BGM)

We can't use the official game's soundtracks, because that's against Nintendo (and the law) to use their original soundtrack without their permission (which they will obviously not give because this is a fan-made game and not an official Game Freak/Nintendo game).

Reborn using the original XY soundtrack would probably be a bad idea. If you really want to use XY's soundtrack for yourself, find it and add it to your Reborn folder (Audio > BGM)

Honestly this reasoning seems rather silly when the game is already using GF's property by virtue of being a fangame.

Honestly this reasoning seems rather silly when the game is already using GF's property by virtue of being a fangame.

Game Freak doesn't own Pokémon Essentials or RPG Maker, which is why these clash.

However, using their most recent music for the "official" Reborn release(s) (XYORAS) could be marked as copyright infringement.

• Administrators

No, they're correct. We could use those songs and be in no more trouble than we already would be. We've already stolen from the king's chamber; what's a few more jewels?

But those are boring compared to our other options, and they take up a lot of space so I won't be using them in the core download.

you gonna put some new soundtracks in the game, or there sould be the same??. for example the music in the city is too much depressing and overbearing. for that reason every time i go to the main city i close the game a hour earlier, even if i wanted to do many things there!

More heavy than it should be?

Hmm, I always thought of Reborn as a more mature pokémon game of sorts anyway, and the music fits the atmosphere perfectly. But then again, I'm the kind of person that liked the super old Obsidia Ward music.

If I might ask, do you have a suggestion then?

No, they're correct. We could use those songs and be in no more trouble than we already would be. We've already stolen from the king's chamber; what's a few more jewels?

But those are boring compared to our other options, and they take up a lot of space so I won't be using them in the core download.

Time to steal the queen's crownjewels. But yeah- Reborn is already pretttttty damn big as it is. Again, you can always add the tracks for yourself and just play them in the PokéGear.

I love Reborn's soundtrack, and the city's is pretty nice i think. It has this urban dystopian sound to it that really fits the city, although if the city has been renewed I think the town themes should reflect that.

Lapis ward's is great, especially the 7th street remix. I love Obsidia's too, and Coral's rocks as well. Only one I'm not crazy about is Onyx since it's a bit boring.