Pokemon Remix Channels

Arkhi

We've allll heard GlitchxCity's music (or at least I'd hope so, considering this game uses her tracks), but when you stop to consider others who remixed Pokemon OSTs... Well, you may draw a blank. Sure, there's HappyDragonite or TGH, but who else? That's what I hope this thread will remedy: here's where I'll conglomerate different channels (in no particular order) I've come across. If anyone else has seen any great talent out there, post it in the thread!

I do NOT sponsor any of these channels nor do I grant any permissions on behalf of the composers in posting this. It's a list I've made based on my appreciation for their work.

FL.Remix

GaragebandPoke

Kamex

(I mean, check this out)

LD

PokemonSoundfrontStudios

TheEternalSushi

ElectricMudkip

Bliitzit

WTFHAX93

Hyperace

There are plenty that I've left out for various reasons: account inactivity (based only by first glance), music sounding nearly identical to the original (which could cause copyright issues), personal disfavor (whoops), or something else entirely. Still, this is a lot of content to go around. Enjoy!

Added:
Little V Mills's Pokemon Epic Rock covers

Dagust

RetroSpecter

Kunning Fox

PokeRemixStudio

Mewmore

LOrbSheddy

VanilluxePavilion

Edited by Arkhi
  • Upvote 2

• Developers

LittleVMills has had some awesome rock remixes of Pokemon themes, you might want to check him out (and maybe put his name in this hall of fame of yours.)

Exhibit A (Champion Blue): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QZdo1o45_M

Exhibit B (Zinnia): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SodSSLnXoyo

And C (Wallace): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uotql0KoSDg

All of his remixes are here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCpi3INBn7KjW0kkfyXpDH7O919i32cUU

That and he's clearly damn fabulous.

Edited by Caz

LittleVMills has had some awesome rock remixes of Pokemon themes, you might want to check him out (and maybe put his name in this hall of fame of yours.)

He's got a lot of stuff that isn't Pokemon related, but the playlist suffices. Added to the list.

Gimme a year and I'll start producing stuff. It'll be straight fire.

Daaaamn dude, chill.

I remember quite a few of these names and still get their things showing up from time to time in my subscriptions feed.

A lesser known person who does pokemon remixes and the like, who is my personal favorite, is Kunning Fox. He mostly does remasters and orchestral arrangements, but nonetheless his work is top notch. Here's his HG/SS Rocket Battle as an example.

A lesser known person who does pokemon remixes and the like, who is my personal favorite, is Kunning Fox. He mostly does remasters and orchestral arrangements, but nonetheless his work is top notch. Here's his HG/SS Rocket Battle as an example.

That's pretty neat. I've added them to the list.

Pokeremixstudio.

Surprised i haven't heard people using his songs, even thourgh he have so much views-

He is kinda the granddaddy of poke remix.

Anyway he is only that i got never tired of his poke remix.

I'm honestly disappointed I didn't include this on the list... I think I left PokeRemixStudio out because there hasn't been an upload in five months. Regardless, I'll add this to the list.