Pokemon Regal

mde2001

Well, it need some work on the sprites (like the MC) and the female MC is in a white square. but it's the first ep, just the start, so obviously there will be improvement in the future.

Also when the character was automatically fallowing the "professor" the game kept making the sound effect you get when the character bump into something, giving the impression the MC just kept trying to walk into him, which was annoying.

Another thing: when I entered the menu to look at my Pokemon's stats (I've just chosen Fennekin) when I finished looking at the attacks, I tried to hit 'x' to go back and accidentally pressed 'z' and the background went black, the writing and fennekin's sprite are still there, most of it anyway. it goes back to normal once I hit 'x' and doesn't seem to cause any problem, but still, just a heads up. and it happened every time I did that. I tried to add the pic to the post but was unsuccessful.

That's all I have for now, if I find something else I'll let you know.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic