Big Pokemon and RPG Maker fan joins!

seacliff217

Hello, forum. My name is Seacliff and I'm a fan of Pokemon and RPG Maker. I wouldn't be surprised if you have seen me at the official RPG Maker forums before, despite the fact I don't do much there.

I'm not into pokemon fangames, but when I heard about the difficulty and dark story of Reborn I got interested. Right now I'm over 6 hours in and I really like it so far. So naturally I joined this forum to talk about the game and other stuff pokemon as well.

I've been playing Pokemon since 2nd Gen and almost up-to-date with the Pokemon Adventures manga, so I guess I'm a fairly big fan. I suck at competitive battling though. :P

Happy to see you all!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

A lot of you posted in such a short period of time, so I won't bother to refer to each post individually, but thank's for the warm welcome!

Welcome to Reborn!

Hope you're ready for lots of rage in the game, and the Reborn forum's unique brand of insanity.

I already reached some rage parts of the game, but I prefer it compared to the walking simulator X/Y and ORAS were. They are good games, but absurdly easy.

Welcome! If you've got a coder's thumb, consider dropping by the Public Development sub-forum or checking out the Fan Game Exposé. Both may capture your interest. But really, do what you want and follow the rules, yes

Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Reborn! Here, you'll find some of the worst nightmare teams you've ever battled! If you clear E15 before the release of E16, there's also a variety of other fangames to fight through! Enjoy!

Tip: If you value your sanity, do NOT try to get a female Eevee from Rejuvenation's Jackpot Starter Machine

• 3 weeks later...