Pokemon Revolution

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay! I'm back. So, lemme point some things out. Doesn't Hoopa's regular form have base 600? That makes it viable. Secondly, the difference between this and insurgence ia the fact that there's no prophecy, only one cult, and they're hunting for the pixies for a completely different reason than the cults in insurge.

The way the pixies work is they each follow a theme. It's a choice between emotions and elements. Either way they will be divided into separate sub-regions. Both Shaymin and Celebi cannot be used at the same time for this reason. If you go back a couple pages, since I don't have the time to re post it here, I suggested that if we use the elements theme, we go with Shaymin due to it fulfilling the Sky component. If we go with emotions, I suggested Celebi, due to time/age= wisdom. Try looking around page 23-26. Hoopa, in both instances, fulfills the "Spirit" component.

These Pixies, with Mew as the catalyst, will be the keys to breaking the restraints on Giratina or something. That last part hasn't been worked out yet.

Now here's why Mespirit won't work. If we use Mespirit, we need to use the other two in the trio, or else it just doesn't make sense. Keep in mind that whatever we do to Mespirit, we'll have to alter the entire trio.

But that brings up the point that it's a trio, and there are four sub-regions (five if you include the central city). In addition to this, Mespirit, Uxie, and Azelf are the keys to controlling Dialga and Palkia, and have nothing to do with Giratina and the BN's goals. It's also ripping a few pages right out of the Gen 4 games.

The too many legends thing can be alleviated if the story/region is long enough, which it seems to have the potential to be.

Why I said Hoopa doesn't work is not because of the 600 but because all the other pixies being mew, celebi, shaymin, victini and jirachi all have 100 hp, atk, def, sp atk, sp def and speed while hoopa has wildly uneven stat distribution.

I'm not saying we shouldn't use the pixie idea, I was just trying to make sure it wouldn't be too close to what Insurgence did with the pixies.

I still just don't believe Hoopa is a pixie especially because it doesn't even look like one and the trio just work much better for pixie type. Also i'm just suggesting if we needed to change mesprit to match my ghost theme, we could and you wouldn't need to change the other 2 I think. We don't have to change any of the 3 though if needed. I feel like Celebi matches otherworldly as well as grassy and thus Hoopa wouldn't be needed.

To be honest, even if there is only 3 mesprit type pixies and 4 or 5 subregions, you can still have the pixies in the subregions controlled by BN admin members (uxie in omega or kyler's, azelf in leftover admin's region and mesprit for my region). Example: Kyler and Omega going after Palkia and Dialga would need these 3 pixies to help unleash and collect them. I know this is gen 4 straight copied but it's the only thing right now I can come up with story wise and maybe Commander or Lore can come up with something unique for this.

Final thought for story: we should not focus on Giratina as the final thing unless Trevo and Jacob want to but I was thinking maybe Darkrai or Regigigas (if you want to change the region, the pokemon that moves continents would be useful no?) Giratina just doesn't match the turning the region technological theme while regigigas or some other legend might better.

Snow would you happen to know if themes have been picked for my gym leader side and my BN spy admin side yet? I personally didn't pick anything yet but maybe you guys did while I was away and if you did, would it possible to hear what you picked for me so I can decide if I want to change it or keep it.

Thanks and much appreciated. :D

@_@ This legendary stuff is going to make my head spin. I thought we were using the Lake Trio to unlock Giratina, but I'm not necessarily focused on what legendary goes where.

Pbood let me make one thing clear: GIRATINA IS NOT THE BLOODY END BOSS AND NO WHERE EVEN CLOSE TO IT! When I say end of ark, that'd be about 1/3rd of the way into the game. That's actually the point where Black November is no more (I mean they are alive...but pretty much just Scorpio) and Team Ultima kicks in as the main bad guys. Think of it more as foreshadowing than anything.

Truthfully, never was a big fan of the Pixies being the seals thing, but I'll roll with it. I was honestly thinking more along the lines of regi seals, but a little more complex approach. Not anything I'm worried about right now.

One more thing Pbood, I did find a way to incorporate Giratina onto your team...pretty damn well. I'll PM it to you sometime tomorrow as I would rather not post it on the thread...for many reasons. (And yes, it actually involves Ice and that hatred thing).

Why I said Hoopa doesn't work is not because of the 600 but because all the other pixies being mew, celebi, shaymin, victini and jirachi all have 100 hp, atk, def, sp atk, sp def and speed while hoopa has wildly uneven stat distribution.

I'm not saying we shouldn't use the pixie idea, I was just trying to make sure it wouldn't be too close to what Insurgence did with the pixies.

I still just don't believe Hoopa is a pixie especially because it doesn't even look like one and the trio just work much better for pixie type. Also i'm just suggesting if we needed to change mesprit to match my ghost theme, we could and you wouldn't need to change the other 2 I think. We don't have to change any of the 3 though if needed. I feel like Celebi matches otherworldly as well as grassy and thus Hoopa wouldn't be needed.

To be honest, even if there is only 3 mesprit type pixies and 4 or 5 subregions, you can still have the pixies in the subregions controlled by BN admin members (uxie in omega or kyler's, azelf in leftover admin's region and mesprit for my region). Example: Kyler and Omega going after Palkia and Dialga would need these 3 pixies to help unleash and collect them. I know this is gen 4 straight copied but it's the only thing right now I can come up with story wise and maybe Commander or Lore can come up with something unique for this.

Final thought for story: we should not focus on Giratina as the final thing unless Trevo and Jacob want to but I was thinking maybe Darkrai or Regigigas (if you want to change the region, the pokemon that moves continents would be useful no?) Giratina just doesn't match the turning the region technological theme while regigigas or some other legend might better.

Perhaps I should rephrase "pixie" to "Mythical". They're all mythical pokemon. Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf, although not as powerful as Hoopa BST wise, are legendary due to their availability in game without the need of an event. Mythical have bst 600, are single stage, and are available through event only.

I think the trio won't work just because it messes up the whole region idea. If we were to use Celebi as Hoopa's replacement, what would be the reason behind having an otherworldly area? There would be no plot relevance to it. And there's also four admins and three pixies. That just doesn't work. I think the pixie theme we had before works the best. Let's leave that decision to Jacob. And let's not copy gen 4 either. Keep in mind the lake trio only has the ability to control the space-time gods, not summon them. And that's doing this ^.

Honestly, I don't even remember why BN wants to awaken Giratina. That's probably just because everything in my head is mixed up, so apologies if it just sounds like I'm rambling and not doing a great job explaining. Oh well.

On a side note, if we were to go with the emotions theme distribution, I proposed Manaphy being a water/psychic type, since all the others in that group are part psychic.

Edit: Every time I start typing something on mobile, several new posts pop up before I'm done.

Oh, the themes. I'll post that tomorrow on my computer. The themes are a bit of a messy topic right now. I'm not sure if we'll have 18 anymore. More like 5 for the leaders and one for each boss. I'm not quite sure what you mean by a spy theme.... Like what for? I can easily find a spy sounding theme, but I need to know if it's an encounter theme or battle or what.

Edit 2: Regi seals don't sound bad, but the same 3 pokemon 4 regions thing pops up. Unless they're part of another arc all together. That'll work. I can't really wrap my head around anything right now, sorry. Maybe I should go to sleep...

Edited by SnowGlaceon

@_@ This legendary stuff is going to make my head spin. I thought we were using the Lake Trio to unlock Giratina, but I'm not necessarily focused on what legendary goes where.

TRUE this is making me confused as it gets more complicated. Snow or someone just said we aren't using the lake trio but instead are using pixies or something. I honestly prefer lake trio but story plot could become similar to gen 4 which isn't good. Up to you though Commander and Jacob. :D

Pbood let me make one thing clear: GIRATINA IS NOT THE BLOODY END BOSS AND NO WHERE EVEN CLOSE TO IT! When I say end of ark, that'd be about 1/3rd of the way into the game. That's actually the point where Black November is no more (I mean they are alive...but pretty much just Scorpio) and Team Ultima kicks in as the main bad guys. Think of it more as foreshadowing than anything.

Okay fine I understand but why would BN not be around after about the 6-7th badge? How early in the game does BN start working and I mean badge wise. I highly believe Giratina should not be around my character until after the player beats me in the gym battle and then later on, I join the BN and can start doing giratina things no?

Also, what is my character doing? Always been a part of BN but also being a gym leader at same time or being gym leader but then joining BN later on in the game?

Aren't BN just the admins for Team Scorpia and I didn't know Team Ultima would be kicking in as the bad guys. I thought that was BN and Team Scorpia. IF BN is not active much, then what part of the story is looking for other legends such as manaphy, pixies, dialga, palkia and arceus? Is that post-game and what is post-game considered? Sorry for all the questions but i'm trying to understand what we have so far. :D

Truthfully, never was a big fan of the Pixies being the seals thing, but I'll roll with it. I was honestly thinking more along the lines of regi seals, but a little more complex approach. Not anything I'm worried about right now.

I believe along the lines of regi seals would work better to be honest. That way we are not getting close to gen 4 story concepts.

One more thing Pbood, I did find a way to incorporate Giratina onto your team...pretty damn well. I'll PM it to you sometime tomorrow as I would rather not post it on the thread...for many reasons. (And yes, it actually involves Ice and that hatred thing).

WOW thanks for doing that Commander. I appreciate it greatly and especially the inclusion with Snow's character and hatred thing. :D

TRUE this is making me confused as it gets more complicated. Snow or someone just said we aren't using the lake trio but instead are using pixies or something. I honestly prefer lake trio but story plot could become similar to gen 4 which isn't good. Up to you though Commander and Jacob. :D

Okay fine I understand but why would BN not be around after about the 6-7th badge? How early in the game does BN start working and I mean badge wise. I highly believe Giratina should not be around my character until after the player beats me in the gym battle and then later on, I join the BN and can start doing giratina things no?

Also, what is my character doing? Always been a part of BN but also being a gym leader at same time or being gym leader but then joining BN later on in the game?

Aren't BN just the admins for Team Scorpia and I didn't know Team Ultima would be kicking in as the bad guys. I thought that was BN and Team Scorpia. IF BN is not active much, then what part of the story is looking for other legends such as manaphy, pixies, dialga, palkia and arceus? Is that post-game and what is post-game considered? Sorry for all the questions but i'm trying to understand what we have so far. :D

I believe along the lines of regi seals would work better to be honest. That way we are not getting close to gen 4 story concepts.

WOW thanks for doing that Commander. I appreciate it greatly and especially the inclusion with Snow's character and hatred thing. :D

Just read those pages you missed, or at least skim through them. I'm not sure how to explain this all to you. One thing I do know is that the player will not fight you in your gym for a while. Remember, you're #13 now, not 7 or 6.

Okay Snow but what I mean by spy theme is I was looking for a boss battle type theme. I can just have the BN admin theme for encounters with player but I want my own unique battle spy theme if possible. I can help find my own later on if needed though. :D

Also how can you have only 5 gym themes when there is 18 gyms with each having different types leading to different atmospheric type music at least. Sorry I don't mean to be criticizing or make your life difficult but just wondering. For example. maybe ghost and psychic COULD share a theme together since they are similar eerie type of things.

Just read those pages you missed, or at least skim through them. I'm not sure how to explain this all to you. One thing I do know is that the player will not fight you in your gym for a while. Remember, you're #13 now, not 7 or 6.

I understand this that the player won't face me till 13th gym but Commander said 1/3 through the game which would be the 6 or 7th gym and that's not where I am and maybe it's because I don't understand all the plot and background being revolved around Giratina that I don't understand how it will all work.

I was just trying to say that it doesn't make sense for my character to deal with Giratina before joining BN no? If I am getting something wrong, I would appreciate clarification and I will check those pages out later today when I wake up. :D

Okay Snow but what I mean by spy theme is I was looking for a boss battle type theme. I can just have the BN admin theme for encounters with player but I want my own unique battle spy theme if possible. I can help find my own later on if needed though. :D

Also how can you have only 5 gym themes when there is 18 gyms with each having different types leading to different atmospheric type music at least. Sorry I don't mean to be criticizing or make your life difficult but just wondering. For example. maybe ghost and psychic COULD share a theme together since they are similar eerie type of things.

Encounter theme (overworld): Theme associated with a character, like the theme that plays whenever you meet up with a rival.

Atmospheric theme (overworld): Music for cities, routes, and emotions.

Battle: Self explanatory in every way.

You'll get your own boss battle theme when the player fights you as part of BN. This may or may not be your leader theme as well. I dunno, depends on how the story goes. I seriously recommend you read up on the region thing, it'll make things make more sense for you. The gyms are split into regions, so the gym leader theme changes depending on what region they're in. Iirc, it's something like... in no particular order:

Region 1 gyms: Grass, Bug, Flying, Poison

Region 2: Rock, Fighting, Fire, Ground

Region 3: Psychic, Ghost, Fairy, Dark

Region 4: Ice, Normal, Water

City outskirts: Electric, Steel.

The region one gyms will be fought first, then 2 and so on.

Whether or not we keep the 18 separate themes is up in the air right now.

And don't worry about making my life difficult. It does that on it's own.

Edited by SnowGlaceon

Alright let's get to work. I'm going to keep these in spoiler tabs due to them being heavy spoiler if they are accepted:

Where to begin...first off, there are going to be some major changes. I have enough info to divide this into Arcs. Arc I should have a heavy focus on the Black November being a cult while Team Ultima is going to be quite in the background so I won't go over it. There's a lot to cover so I'll try my best to keep this in order and to make everything clear. First thing I want to propose: Black November and Team Ultima are two complete different groups at this point in time.

Let's start off at what Black November will be. Being a cult, they believe in some higher being which I'm going to make Giratina. This is similar to Satanism, but very different at the same time. Why Giratina though? If you've seen V for Vendetta, this might start ringing a few bells. The group was formed out of the belief that the current government system is corrupt and needs to be wiped out. Gym leaders also take a role of authority so they may also be targets for the attacks. They began crafting up a plan on how to succeed in doing this.

The plan was to free Giratina in order to reveal how chaotic and disordered the region's government is. After doing lots of studying, they learned Giratina was bound to the distortion world due to a moon seal. In order to unlock the seal, two legendaries were needed: Crescelia and Darkrai. That is not the only part required. "Only a blue moon can free the devil from his prison." If you don't know, a blue moon is a full moon appearing two days in a row and rarely ever happens. There is a blue moon coming this year though. When is it? "On the sixth of november, the moon shall rid of these blackened hearts." (or something like that) which hence the name Black November.

Now that the backstory is out of the way, ONTO THE PLOT(ish). I would focus on the Black November for about the first five or six badges. There will be a little bit of Team Ultima, but they'll seem like some random wimpy gang. Black November is a deadly foe which the police can barely even touch (some even say they're untouchable). A few key members can be seen moving around trying to convince trainers (usually the less experienced) to join. Tension does go on, but Black November almost always win in a conflict. We don't start seeing them hunt for Darkrai and Crescelia for a bit, but they do find them and capture them near the end of the ark (battles don't need to be designed yet).

Now for the end of the ark. The leader (I forget the name) fulfills all three conditions and breaks the seal on Giratina. When the seal is broken, the Dragon emerges and the leader straps a small machine on it before capturing Giratina in a Poke Ball. This Machine allows the leader to freely control Giratina against its will. He then commands it to turn the starting town into a chaotic and warped mess (think slightly of Glitch City). This new map is a lot bigger as the player chases the cult leader. After a few battles, the player and cult leader confront each other (it can be a force win or optional).

After the battle, the leader is impressed by the players battle skills, but claims its too late as he still controls Giratina (whom he'll use a revive on and send back out if defeated). Suddenly, Arceus arrives. The Legendary uses Judgement to destroy the machine. Giratina now goes on a rampage and directly attacks the cult leaders (the player is running for their life considering the situation). After a little bit, Arceus and Giratina appear back in front of the player. Giratina disappears back into the Distortion World while Arceus uses its power to return the town back to its original state. Arceus then disappears back into the sky.

The cult leader isn't dead though, but he was certainly banged up quite hard and is struggling to move. One of the admins of team Ultima approaches the cult leader. The cult leader quickly recognizes him as the one who gave him the machine in the first place. The admin explains that Arceus is a very powerful Pokemon, but even he has limits. The cult leader scouffs saying that his cult and plans are now in shambles thanks to that god. The admin the explains that they found a way to create something that cannot be beaten. The cult leader hesitates, but the scene is cut off before the answer is shown. PS This is where the black november and ultima become one and the same.

Oh thank the heavens I found it. This might help with some of that Black November confusion going on. And yes, I know that my definition of a blue moon is wrong and we covered that thing already.

is the above post from you Commander mostly for me to understand what's going on in the story for now? ;D If I have questions or concerns after reading it, is it okay to post them or is what's inside the post set in stone with no discussion possible?

Thanks for that informative post Snow. I saw it and it seems cool to have those subregions with gyms that are similar to each other in each region.

I'm going bed though since it's 3:45 am here so good night or good day. :D

Go ahead, but I really can't promise you I'll change anything. I just thought of a way to weave many ideas that were thought out by many different people. Secondly, I wasn't looking for anything particularly special about this arc.

I am just find the post with the new gym leader positions.

Edit: Snow. I have a slight objection to your response to the gym leader order.

Excellent. Here's the definitive gym order by the way.

1.Flying
2.Bug
3.Grass
4.Poison
5.Rock
6.Ground
7.Fire
8.FIghting
9.Electric
10.Dark
11.Fairy
12.Psychic
13.Ghost
14.Normal
15.Ice
16.Water
17.Dragon
18.Steel
1-4:Forest
5-8:Mountains
9:Electric
10-13:Spirit (Wastelands and graveyards aplenty)
14-17:Ocean and Icelands (Based on Northern areas like Canada and Russia
18:Steel

I am just find the post with the new gym leader positions.

Edit: Snow. I have a slight objection to your response to the gym leader order.

Excellent. Here's the definitive gym order by the way.

1.Flying
2.Bug
3.Grass
4.Poison
5.Rock
6.Ground
7.Fire
8.FIghting
9.Electric
10.Dark
11.Fairy
12.Psychic
13.Ghost
14.Normal
15.Ice
16.Water
17.Dragon
18.Steel
1-4:Forest
5-8:Mountains
9:Electric
10-13:Spirit (Wastelands and graveyards aplenty)
14-17:Ocean and Icelands (Based on Northern areas like Canada and Russia
18:Steel

Oh, I knew the order was wrong. That's why I said "In no particular order". Thanks for putting up the list though.

The Tsundere rival opens up to the main character later on, right? I have a few ideas as to how that could work, and both involve life and death situations.

If she ends up on the train the same time as the main character during their train ride to the mountains the first time, then maybe when Trevore and the Black November hijack the train, they end up kidnapping her as bait. The hero would then head to the top of the Black November's Volcano Hideout (If that's a thing) to stop the Black November, who threatens to kill the rival (By feeding her to SUPREME-Groudon. Yes. FEEDING her TO A GIGANTIC GROUDON.), should the main character not give in to their demands of giving them information on where Jirachi is. After the main character defeats Trevore (Or loses, depending on if it's an Impossible Battle or not) at the volcano, they end up throwing her regardless. However, Jirachi would reveal itself, and teleports the rival back up to the surface quickly, and destroys the SUPREME-Groudon with Doom Desire (Yes, like the Jirachi movie, lol). Since Jirachi is now seen, the Black November take their chance, and capture Jirachi. With Jirachi in tow, the Black November retreat by either helicopter, or Honchkrow's Haze.

I'm thinking of replacing SUPREME-Heatran with SUPREME-Groudon (Who would probably look like a mix between the Fake Groudon and Primal Groudon). (Having Jirachi and Groudon in the mountains makes sense, because they were in a mountain together in the Jirachi movie. Well, Jirachi and a Fake Groudon, that is.)

The other scenario would be in the Underwater Hideout (If that's also an idea), and she decides to go with the main character to infiltrate the Black November. However, she makes a wrong step (The place would probably be booby-trapped), and falls down a hole, which unfortunately leads her to Trevore's office, where she is then grabbed by his Gyarados, who would just be lounging right on where she falls. Once the main character gets around the hideout and to the office, Trevore then greets the hero, telling them that if they don't give him Manaphy (who they believe is with the hero), then he'll have his Gyarados squeeze the life out of the trapped rival. To make the choice quicker, Trevore tries manipulating the hero, trying to make them hate her so that they can allow Trevore to kill her. However, after Trevore's manipulation attempts, the hero still refuses, and The hero and Trevore would then battle. (This battle would probably be easier than the one on the mountain, because the hero would have trained their Pokemon. After the battle, Trevore revives Gyarados before she can make a move, and it squeezes her once again. Before Trevore can instruct it to end her, Manaphy comes in, and switches Trevore and the rival's minds, thinking it could save her. However, Trevore laughs, and tells Gyarados to squeeze him tighter, while he's still in her body. Listening to Trevore's voice, Gyarados obeys. While this happens, he laughs some more, and tries acting like her, saying all sorts of insulting things towards the hero, taunting them. However, Manaphy switches its own body with Gyarados, and lets go of her. Unlike Trevore and the rival's mind swap, this mind swap lasts much shorter, as it goes back to its normal self. Just after that, Trevore and the rival get their own minds back in their respective bodies. Enraged, Trevore orders his Honchkrow to attack Manaphy, and he does, knocking the poor thing out. This allows Trevore to take Manaphy with ease, and with that, the Black November retreat, thanks to Honchkrow's Haze.

Maybe on the way to Trevore's office, the hero finds SUPREME-Kyogre (Who would replace the SUPREME-Tentacruel), who is responsible for all of the big whirlpools and the huge storm surrounding the location of the Underwater Hideout. (Conveniently, Manaphy and Kyogre are ALSO in a movie together. XD) When the hero defeats the SUPREME-Kyogre, the storm disappears, and so do the whirlpools.

After either one of these scenarios, the rival would quietly thank the hero as they head back on the right path. And after those circumstances, the rival would start to warm up to the character. However, if both scenarios were to be placed, then after the Manaphy incident, she would warm up to the hero even more. After she gives her thanks, she would probably leave without even battling the hero (They would have been through a rough day already).

Like I said, these are mostly just ideas for the story, and how the Tsundere rival could warm up to the hero. Let me know what you guys think of these scenarios.

Trevo, I read about half your post...but I honestly can't finish it tonight. I already feel the dizziness coming back on so I'm going to call it a day. I'll leave with what I have read. The Groudon thing sounds kind of silly when you think about. Picture it like this: You'd kill some random person for the soul purpose of food. That'd make me really uneasy as a grunt or even some higher ranks because when that thing has to eat...it's going to eat something. Also, villains do have morals. I guess it'd work best for BN as they're a cult. (Okay, I've talked to much. Will finish later now...bed).

This is Commander's post a while ago regarding BN: I'll put my thoughts on it after all the text

Where to begin...first off, there are going to be some major changes. I have enough info to divide this into Arcs. Arc I should have a heavy focus on the Black November being a cult while Team Ultima is going to be quite in the background so I won't go over it. There's a lot to cover so I'll try my best to keep this in order and to make everything clear. First thing I want to propose: Black November and Team Ultima are two complete different groups at this point in time. How many arcs are you planning? I like the idea that the two are completely different groups Commander.

Let's start off at what Black November will be. Being a cult, they believe in some higher being which I'm going to make Giratina. This is similar to Satanism, but very different at the same time. Why Giratina though? If you've seen V for Vendetta, this might start ringing a few bells. The group was formed out of the belief that the current government system is corrupt and needs to be wiped out. Gym leaders also take a role of authority so they may also be targets for the attacks. They began crafting up a plan on how to succeed in doing this. This is really cool so far but I'm wondering if you are still going with Giratina for this and Commander you said you would PM about Giratina or something.

The plan was to free Giratina in order to reveal how chaotic and disordered the region's government is. After doing lots of studying, they learned Giratina was bound to the distortion world due to a moon seal. In order to unlock the seal, two legendaries were needed: Crescelia and Darkrai. That is not the only part required. "Only a blue moon can free the devil from his prison." If you don't know, a blue moon is a full moon appearing two days in a row and rarely ever happens. There is a blue moon coming this year though. When is it? "On the sixth of november, the moon shall rid of these blackened hearts." (or something like that) which hence the name Black November. WOW this is sounding awesome and I'm glad you could include Darkrai and Cress in some way.

Now that the backstory is out of the way, ONTO THE PLOT(ish). I would focus on the Black November for about the first five or six badges. There will be a little bit of Team Ultima, but they'll seem like some random wimpy gang. Black November is a deadly foe which the police can barely even touch (some even say they're untouchable). A few key members can be seen moving around trying to convince trainers (usually the less experienced) to join. Tension does go on, but Black November almost always win in a conflict. We don't start seeing them hunt for Darkrai and Crescelia for a bit, but they do find them and capture them near the end of the ark (battles don't need to be designed yet). Cool cool I love the ideas you have so far and so is this where our admins of BN are active or is that later on in the story? What do you mean by battles don't need to be designed yet. If they are capturing Darkrai and Cress near the end, shouldn't there be a battle each to symbolize it? Can I be the one to try to catch darkrai?

Now for the end of the ark. The leader (I forget the name) fulfills all three conditions and breaks the seal on Giratina. When the seal is broken, the Dragon emerges and the leader straps a small machine on it before capturing Giratina in a Poke Ball. This Machine allows the leader to freely control Giratina against its will. He then commands it to turn the starting town into a chaotic and warped mess (think slightly of Glitch City). This new map is a lot bigger as the player chases the cult leader. After a few battles, the player and cult leader confront each other (it can be a force win or optional). This sounds cool and the leader is Trevo's character right? I think the final cult leader and player battle should be like a boss battle not a force win.

After the battle, the leader is impressed by the players battle skills, but claims its too late as he still controls Giratina (whom he'll use a revive on and send back out if defeated). Suddenly, Arceus arrives. The Legendary uses Judgement to destroy the machine. Giratina now goes on a rampage and directly attacks the cult leaders (the player is running for their life considering the situation). After a little bit, Arceus and Giratina appear back in front of the player. Giratina disappears back into the Distortion World while Arceus uses its power to return the town back to its original state. Arceus then disappears back into the sky. Why would arceus suddenly arrive? I feel there should be more explanation for it other than he suddenly arrives, no?

The cult leader isn't dead though, but he was certainly banged up quite hard and is struggling to move. One of the admins of team Ultima approaches the cult leader. The cult leader quickly recognizes him as the one who gave him the machine in the first place. The admin explains that Arceus is a very powerful Pokemon, but even he has limits. The cult leader scouffs saying that his cult and plans are now in shambles thanks to that god. The admin the explains that they found a way to create something that cannot be beaten. The cult leader hesitates, but the scene is cut off before the answer is shown. PS This is where the black november and ultima become one and the same. Who are the admins of Team Ultima at this point? scouffs should be scoffs (sorry i'm really good at spelling) Do they become one and the same because BN leader was joining Ultima?

WOW Commander what a plotline you have going. I'm very impressed as I'm sure everyone else was the time you brought this up a while ago ;D

The Tsundere rival (this is like Cain right?) opens up to the main character later on, right? I have a few ideas as to how that could work, and both involve life and death situations.

If she (it's a woman? isn't tsundere usually male) ends up on the train the same time as the main character during their train ride to the mountains the first time, then maybe when Trevore and the Black November hijack the train, they end up kidnapping her as bait. The hero would then head to the top of the Black November's Volcano Hideout (If that's a thing) to stop the Black November, who threatens to kill the rival (By feeding her to SUPREME-Groudon. Yes. FEEDING her TO A GIGANTIC GROUDON.) (this is dark in my opinion but if that's what we are going for sure then), should the main character not give in to their demands of giving them information on where Jirachi is. After the main character defeats Trevore (Or loses, depending on if it's an Impossible Battle or not) at the volcano, they end up throwing her regardless. However, Jirachi would reveal itself, and teleports the rival back up to the surface quickly, and destroys the SUPREME-Groudon with Doom Desire (Yes, like the Jirachi movie, lol). Since Jirachi is now seen, the Black November take their chance, and capture Jirachi. With Jirachi in tow, the Black November retreat by either helicopter, or Honchkrow's Haze. The end of this paragraph is very interesting for how to get Jirachi so good job. How can Jirachi destroy Supreme-Groudon though? Isn't supreme-groudon as strong as primal groudon at least?

Is the hijacking of the train a known plot point because if that's on one of the 10 pages of posts I missed I'll be sad. :( Also since I missed everything discussion wise, there's no way for me to critique and comment is there?

I'm thinking of replacing SUPREME-Heatran with SUPREME-Groudon (Who would probably look like a mix between the Fake Groudon and Primal Groudon). (Having Jirachi and Groudon in the mountains makes sense, because they were in a mountain together in the Jirachi movie. Well, Jirachi and a Fake Groudon, that is.)

Go with Groudon since it's a volcano!

The other scenario would be in the Underwater Hideout (If that's also an idea), and she decides to go with the main character to infiltrate the Black November. However, she makes a wrong step (The place would probably be booby-trapped), and falls down a hole, which unfortunately leads her to Trevore's office, where she is then grabbed by his Gyarados, who would just be lounging right on where she falls. Once the main character gets around the hideout and to the office, Trevore then greets the hero, telling them that if they don't give him Manaphy (who they believe is with the hero), then he'll have his Gyarados squeeze the life out of the trapped rival. To make the choice quicker, Trevore tries manipulating the hero, trying to make them hate her so that they can allow Trevore to kill her. However, after Trevore's manipulation attempts, the hero still refuses, and The hero and Trevore would then battle. (This battle would probably be easier than the one on the mountain, because the hero would have trained their Pokemon. After the battle, Trevore revives Gyarados before she can make a move, and it squeezes her once again. Before Trevore can instruct it to end her, Manaphy comes in, and switches Trevore and the rival's minds, thinking it could save her. However, Trevore laughs, and tells Gyarados to squeeze him tighter, while he's still in her body. Listening to Trevore's voice, Gyarados obeys. While this happens, he laughs some more, and tries acting like her, saying all sorts of insulting things towards the hero, taunting them. However, Manaphy switches its own body with Gyarados, and lets go of her. Unlike Trevore and the rival's mind swap, this mind swap lasts much shorter, as it goes back to its normal self. Just after that, Trevore and the rival get their own minds back in their respective bodies. Enraged, Trevore orders his Honchkrow to attack Manaphy, and he does, knocking the poor thing out. This allows Trevore to take Manaphy with ease, and with that, the Black November retreat, thanks to Honchkrow's Haze.

I LOVE the Underwater part you put here. :D

Maybe on the way to Trevore's office, the hero finds SUPREME-Kyogre (Who would replace the SUPREME-Tentacruel), who is responsible for all of the big whirlpools and the huge storm surrounding the location of the Underwater Hideout. (Conveniently, Manaphy and Kyogre are ALSO in a movie together. XD) When the hero defeats the SUPREME-Kyogre, the storm disappears, and so do the whirlpools. YES! I think this is awesome also.

After either one of these scenarios, the rival would quietly thank the hero as they head back on the right path. And after those circumstances, the rival would start to warm up to the character. However, if both scenarios were to be placed, then after the Manaphy incident, she would warm up to the hero even more. After she gives her thanks, she would probably leave without even battling the hero (They would have been through a rough day already).

Like I said, these are mostly just ideas for the story, and how the Tsundere rival could warm up to the hero. Let me know what you guys think of these scenarios.

Great ideas Trevo. I posted other comments within the spoiler tag just to let you know. The feeding thing might be too dark but it just depends what kind of atmosphere we want for the story. Do we want rejuvenation and reborn dark style or lighter toned story type like fangames I don't know of lol.

Edited by pbood2

Trevo, I read about half your post...but I honestly can't finish it tonight. I already feel the dizziness coming back on so I'm going to call it a day. I'll leave with what I have read. The Groudon thing sounds kind of silly when you think about. Picture it like this: You'd kill some random person for the soul purpose of food. That'd make me really uneasy as a grunt or even some higher ranks because when that thing has to eat...it's going to eat something. Also, villains do have morals. I guess it'd work best for BN as they're a cult. (Okay, I've talked to much. Will finish later now...bed).

Okay so what you say is reasonable but to be honest, there are those heartless socio and psychopaths out there who can be villains so if that is the kind of leader for BN then it's fine if Supreme-Groudon feeds on the rival to be honest because they would have no qualms or morals about it and they wouldn't care because BN are just doing what they have to to get their goals. BN is definitely fit for this kind of plot though.

umm phood in most anime the tsundere are mostly girls, I'm like 90% sure about this

Is Cain the Tsundere in Reborn (if there is one lol)? I thought he was.

Okay I googled and Cain is not a tsundere lol my bad. Also it just says that a cold character who eventually warms up to someone, it doesn't just mean girls so it just depends if the rival in the plot is male or female.

Edited by pbood2

I know that there are many different kinds of villains, but the psychopathic ones are usually my least favorite. I mean there are some exceptions (such as Albedo), but yeah, not my favorite thing.

Trevor, the idea isn't terrible but flawed when you think about it. Your having the leader of BN use violence to get the player to speak out about something they likely wouldn't know much about. It's kind of like you running up to some random guy and demanding for National Security Defense codes or he'd be killed.

There is one idea I really love and really isn't used. I'd look more into the body swapping concept and craft something up from that. There are many different ways to set and use a concept like this.

I agree about the body switching idea and concept. It's very unused and could make for an interesting and really well done plot point. I didn't know manaphy could body switch though. When did that happen lol?

Also maybe instead of feeding to the Groudon, we could just change it to throwing the rival into the lava or volcano but why would Jirachi be around a volcano? That's something that doesn't make sense to me.

I feel like it's not safe to say the player would know nothing about what BN wants because aren't they usually getting in BN's way over the plot so maybe the player would know about Jirachi. It depends on how you would write the story. I don't mean to be argumentative but these are just my thoughts. :D

I agree about the body switching idea and concept. It's very unused and could make for an interesting and really well done plot point. I didn't know manaphy could body switch though. When did that happen lol?

That's apparently part of the plot of one the movies. Manaphy has a move called Heart Swap. In-game it swaps stat changes, but in the movie, it swaps two character's... spirits? Or something like that.

Edited by aquawaffle