Want to be a trainer in Pokemon Desolation? It's your lucky day!

Caz

• Developers

Hmmmm. I may just go through submitting trainers to all of these fangames. Oh well.

Would it be possible to add in Nurses/Doctors, like BW, for the longer areas/routes? I think that may be useful, so you don't have to constantly rush back and forth to heal.

Way ahead of you. I have nurses located in the middle of large routes, but for them to heal you, you must first beat them in a battle. Generally nurses will be much harder than general trainers. Also nurses act as a checkpoint, if you black out you'll teleport to the last known nurse you healed at.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

I want to put a lot more effort into this episode to be honest, I've added a whole rewards system, a base/guild system and I mapping the last map.

In terms of story though, I'm taking my time. That and I'm in exam time, so... Yeah.

TLDR: - Mapping is basically done.

- Sidequests are done.

- Spriting is done.

- Story has a wee way to go.

I'll have it out sometime in early October I imagine.

Edited by Caz

Villager Darrien

-Infernape

-Simisear

-torkoal

-magmar

-simisage

opening Feel the Flames!!!

closing damn better go to the healing thingy to heal my buddies.

I think this team might to have some aqeiment and so far this game have been inquesting looking forwaer for more BTW i suck at spelling and by buddies I mean pokemon since this trainer teast his pokemon as buddies.

109193.png

Edited by Infernape88

Here's one for you!

Challenged: "You're battling ME!? Get ready to catch this WORK!"

Rich Boy Menos

Galvantula (Female, Nicknamed Nagisa)

Gardevoir (Male, Nicknamed Myutho)

Azumarill (Male, Nicknamed Nahashi)

Mawile (Female, Nicknamed Fuuka)

Swampert (Male, Nicknamed Malestrom)

Defeated: "Looks like I got work'd instead! Great job!"

Fairytale Girl Ruri:

opening: Do you believe in fairytales?

Defeat: You have shown me your answer

team: Sylveon

Florges

Azumarill

if you are still looking for gym leader teams i have a fairy team, if there is a fairy gym leader that is. if not then just ignore this part.

Carbink: Stealth rocks, protect, toxic, rest. sturdy, leftovers (252hp, 130def, 126sp.def,)

Togekiss: Air slash, Roost, Thunderwave, nasty plot. serene grace, leftovers (252Speed, 252Sp.att, 4hp)

Florges: rest, moonblast, psychic, sleep talk. flower veil, ??? (252hp, 252Sp.att, 4hp)

Sylveon: heal bell, hyper voice, protect, wish. Pixilate, leftovers (252hp,252Def, 4Speed)

Azumarill: Play rough, aqua jet, waterfall, superpower. huge power, choice band (252hp, 126def, 130sp.def)

Slurpuff: Belly drum, Play rough, return, protect. Unburden, Sitrus berry (126hp, 126def, 252Att)

pls be gentle im not good at team building. this is just an idea. it could also be a doubles team, then i would want a klefki instead of carbink/slurpuff. or a supportive slurpuff with sweet veil.

• Developers

I actually hadn't made my Fairy Team yet. I'll write down your team, and yes that Gym Leader is a double battle, so points for that too ^_^

For now I'll just put your smaller team on the list.

• Developers

I saw "(Lass or new?)" behind my trainer's name. I'm guessing that's referring to the sprite? if so then any lass sprite is ok with me.

I don't know how to quote (part of) a post I'm kinda new to forums and stuff.

It's whether not I implement the fairy tale girl trainer class, considering it was only made in 6th Gen. Buuuuut I've made a new sprite for that class now, so it won't be "lass" and I'll fix my post.

EDIT: @TimTim, I'm always accepting. I'll throw you into Episode 2, you juuuuust made it as I'm in the middle of putting Ep.2 trainers in.

Edited by Caz

Hopefully for Crescent Grunt of any rank? Doesn't matter to me, pal. If any questions feel free to PM me.

Crescent Grunt/Any rank Anthony (Level should be round 50-60)
Charizard

Golurk

Ampharos

Aegislash

Avalugg

Aggron
Opening:I won't go easy on you and you better not hold back, <Insert player's name>.
Closing:You did well my team, you deserve a rest. <Insert player's name>, you win. You remind me of myself. Now go.

Edited by Anthony810

I was looking arout the trainers you have confirmed so far and I noticed ace trainer knight can be rebattled. It made me think, is he a rival? I was wondering if i could be in the same boat. I'm currently working on a team for that but otherwise I could use my team's final form. Just say the word, you're the boss here Caz

• Developers

He's definitely not a rival, just a trainer that you meet more than once. Most players won't even notice he's reoccurring except for the intro dialogue which notes its a rematch. I won't add any actual story related rivals just because I already have enough :P

If you want a trainer like Knight then sure, just post 3 teams (weak to strong) in the format and I'll throw it in!

• Developers

Just give me a PM when you've got the doc sorted, or use a spoiler tag. I want to keep this thread as tidy as I can :P

I'm pretty sure you can save the doc to google drive and just post the link, that'd make things easier.

Easiest thing for me would be if you just posted all the data on this thread. Up to you tbh.

• Developers

Gang Leader The Saint

- Zebstririka

- Liepard

- Altaria

- Braviary

Opening: I'll be honest, I have no idea where I am.

Closing: Look me up in Stillwater sometime, I'll buy you a drink.

You need to calm down with that creativity m80.

Hi hmm what to be what to be how about this ( please tell me if im stealing anyones idea ) wandering pokemon trainer (trainer blue/green/gary sprite) team

Umbreon, gallade,feraligator.feraligator would be my ace around lvl 38 the others would be lvl 35.

• Developers

Hi hmm what to be what to be how about this ( please tell me if im stealing anyones idea ) wandering pokemon trainer (trainer blue/green/gary sprite) team

Umbreon, gallade,feraligator.feraligator would be my ace around lvl 38 the others would be lvl 35.

Obviously I won't use the actual characters of Blue or Red, so what do you want your name to be? Niro?

Also, you've gotta have an opening (dialogue when they notice you) and closing (dialogue when they lose).

Edited by Caz

oh ok can my name be Niro and opening dialogue"hey there i see your strong, but do you think your strong enough to prove your path is the right one? show me what you got!" and when i lose

"heh, i see that you and your pokemon are strong in mind and body... very well continue on that path of yours."

does that sound ok ? tell me please if i need to change it.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are still taking

Title: Pokemon Fan Jordan
Opening: I'm fairly certain my Gardevoir will win -knee slapper-

Pokemon: Gardevoir (female)
Mismagius (female

Roserade (male)

Absol (male)
Pangoro (female)
Vaporeon(male)

closing: 1v1 me Pokken she'll win there

i remember posting this once but it seems like it didn't go through. Or it is and I overlooked it.

If you want to use this earlier feel free to de-evolve them as you see fit for game balance or cut a team member or 2. This team is a combination of my reborn and rejuvination teams.

Edited by fireheart4560