What happens if you save the elder? [Spoilers]

And that epic way would be...? I REALLY don't want to erase my save file just to find out lol

The maid will try to take the Magma Rock, but it will be split to 2 pieces (you will have the bigger part). Then you will go back and the Elder realized Aelita got cursed via Garufa, thus falling on a state of coma. You chase the Xen grunt and he will disappear. Then after that, you go back to the Elder and said that you should continue on your quest.

The maid will try to take the Magma Rock, but it will be split to 2 pieces (you will have the bigger part). Then you will go back and the Elder realized Aelita got cursed via Garufa, thus falling on a state of coma. You chase the Xen grunt and he will disappear. Then after that, you go back to the Elder and said that you should continue on your quest.

I'm pretty sure this is what happens when you don't save her.

• Global Mods

I checked on my older file. You go back to the villa, everyone's down in the dumps, someone (I forget who) mentions another entrance into the mountain which is the door in Crawli's gym, you go through there, then you get Magma Drift from Saki when she busts down the wall. (apparently she drilled through the frozen tm shop)