I'm about to grab my balls with this game....

Kiryuu

You could always wait for a future episode where Eevee and Axew get their events.

Also, technically you can get Axew by the Mystery Egg.

I don't mind if Jan takes the Pokemon out, but remember to consider the poor Fairy and Dragon monotypes!

• Developers

Your choice if you want to take it out.

And I'm just saying that relying on high RNG for rare pokes that already have plenty of counters in early game with the risks of natures and IVs being against them can be rather frustrating. It is optional of course, though two of them can be caught only through this method.

Every Pokemon will be able to be caught eventually. They won't always be only available through this method. Every Pokemon in that machines has potential to be absolute monsters later in the game. Breeding is also a thing.

And guys, I'm not going to take it out. Relax.

You could but the problem with that is your Eevee is Male... so you either need another Eevee yes or you have to do the Ditto chase but you can only get him when you have atleast 5 Badge and on Terajuma island which the next leader has Lvl45 Pokemon...

I would stick with the Eevee you have and either get Flareon or Umbreon like i mentioned

Other Options:

1. Restart and get a decent Eevee - A LOT OF SR's!

2. Throw Eevee in the PC until you can get Espeon

3. Put the Rejuvenation Folder into the Recycle Bin, Delete it and throw your PC out the window and smash it more with a baseball bat.

Your Choice.

Fuck no. You'd be asking for an eternity/days of reset to get a female Eevee. 12.5% of being a female.... Breeding it is....

It's not getting tweaked :T.

Ohh I see....I'M CALLING YOU OUT, you are 100% a sadistic person! You want all of us to suffer before we even start the damn game!!!!

;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

Edited by Smok3iT

Ok thank you. Leafeon it is...

Jan needs to tweak this a little bit, I have spend over 2 hours on his game just resetting over and over again. People like to said Amethyst is sadistic but Jan 100% takes the fucking cake.....

It took me over 60+ reset for a Ralts and another 190+ for a Eevee............and it doesn't end there

Look at the horrible nature and stats...

s3kelFb.png

GPOtT6W.png

Good luck...

http://prntscr.com/830qm4

Pretty interesting addition. I was about to spend some hours here checking out the options until I read this thread.

So its ONLY Eevee, Axew, and Ralts.

What's the earliest you could evolve Eevee? I'm trying to think of a place to get a stone other than mining, and they all seem to come much later in my mind at least.

What does the Axew trade on route 3 yield? He is probably the best just because of dragon rage. Charmander was OP with that for the first area at least.

If I evolve Eevee and then try to breed him with a ditto later, it will always yield an eevee right?

I wish I went to the forum after downloading the game, if I knew how rare it was I would have rolled with anything else. Cant return the ~200 resets but oh well got a nice fennekin in the end :)

Is there a specific number/rate on the jackpot?

iirc somebody did look at it, and did the math.

Simply speaking, the randomizer draws a number between 1-19, 1-18 representing the starters and 19 representing the three starters. Then I believe once you draw 19, it draws AGAIN from a bigger number and 3 of those represent the rare starters. If it doesn't draw the number for Eevee, Axew, or Ralts, it resets. So roughly speaking, its rarer than a shiny.

Simply speaking, the randomizer draws a number between 1-19, 1-18 representing the starters and 19 representing the three starters. Then I believe once you draw 19, it draws AGAIN from a bigger number and 3 of those represent the rare starters. If it doesn't draw the number for Eevee, Axew, or Ralts, it resets. So roughly speaking, its rarer than a shiny.

Okay, hell no then to those rare pokes.

HAHA, you got the worse of the deal....My Eevee got some good IV going at least lol

You can tell when the randomizer draw the number 19 (the text doesn't show up instantly, I did notice this). But 99% of the time it resets giving you no jackpots, it's BS

HAHA, you got the worse of the deal....My Eevee got some good IV going at least lol

You can tell when the randomizer draw the number 19 (the text doesn't show up instantly, I did notice this). But 99% of the time it resets giving you no jackpots, it's BS

Kinda makes you question if it's even worth it. Probably Eevee since Ice and Steel become more prominent later in the game and counter the other two severely.

Kinda makes you question if it's even worth it. Probably Eevee since Ice and Steel become more prominent later in the game and counter the other two severely.

The thing is I pick Intense Mode. I need every good nature or IV's I can get. The Normal Mode is like Reborn's level... I assume Intense Mode is beyond hell...

I'll said hang on to it and breed it with better moves, nature and IV. If you pick Intense Mode on the other hand like me...Good Luck

At least you got Dragon Rage for the beginning of the game :P

woah you guys... stop making me feel so shitty

4OsBqQc.png7ORbNvc.png

i found the f12 key to be extremely useful, makes things so much easier to get. it still took like 3 days or so, but is it really that hard or was i that lucky?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ GIVE EV REDUCING BERRIES JAN ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Edited by Gore

4OsBqQc.png7ORbNvc.png

i found the f12 key to be extremely useful, makes things so much easier to get. it still took like 3 days or so, but is it really that hard or was i that lucky?

My hand is tired from pressing f12.

4OsBqQc.png7ORbNvc.png

You masochist....submitting to Jan sadistic moves... holy shit you are one crazy mofo.

Don't worry....Once I breed my Eevee with Dig, shiny, better IV AND EV trained we will compare.... ;)

My hand is tired from pressing f12.

My F12, no joke I think is about to break. I been spamming that shit for hours and hours....