Pokemon Arcane Version

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you can use the sprite on my trainer card since it sort of like Volkner in a way. Feel free to change it to team Ultima colour palette.

It shall be done. Sorry I couldn't make you a gym leader. :( Axxel neglected to mention that we already have an Electric representative.

Won't see this till tomorrow afternoon, but do you need me to ask Nova (if Nova is willing) to make me a sprite, or could you just use my trainer sprite and mug and do a palette swap of that?

It would help if its ok with you. I'll handle the outfit, so just get a sprite with your desired pose, body shape and face. The rest can be handled by me and Axxel.

I first want to start off with a quick question before I start thinking into extreme detail.

What spots are currently open? I'd like to know which ones are still up since I can't seem to concentrate right now, either way anything's fine with me.

I don't know if you saw my PMs to respond to you Jacob but I'm wondering if I'm still good. Do I have to find sprites because since I PMed you, I've been trying to see if I can find a good one that's available to be used so I don't inconvenience you by having to make a sprite for me. The search is not going well lol because nobody makes stuff available to be used. I can't sprite so I can't help unfortunately so sorry about that.

For clarity, what gen style are you doing the sprites in again? I might try to edit up a sprite out of a bunch so I can at least lower the burden of making sprites for everything.

Have a great night though.

I first want to start off with a quick question before I start thinking into extreme detail.

What spots are currently open? I'd like to know which ones are still up since I can't seem to concentrate right now, either way anything's fine with me.

Put simply, here's everything that's been taken:

Gym Leaders

Elite 4 & Champion

Evil Leader & Admins

Any N style character

Basically anything that isn't one of these is open.

I don't know if you saw my PMs to respond to you Jacob but I'm wondering if I'm still good. Do I have to find sprites because since I PMed you, I've been trying to see if I can find a good one that's available to be used so I don't inconvenience you by having to make a sprite for me. The search is not going well lol because nobody makes stuff available to be used. I can't sprite so I can't help unfortunately so sorry about that.

For clarity, what gen style are you doing the sprites in again? I might try to edit up a sprite out of a bunch so I can at least lower the burden of making sprites for everything.

Have a great night though.

Its fine bro. We're using Gen 3 sprites. If pressed, we may use Gen 4, but I don't like the chances of it. Just tell me what sprite you want to use and what you want added. I can handle the rest.

Put simply, here's everything that's been taken:

Gym Leaders

Elite 4 & Champion

Evil Leader & Admins

Any N style character

Basically anything that isn't one of these is open.

Gotcha. Victory Road trainer then.

Youngster(Yes yes, a youngster) Klemeltios

-Scizor

-Absol

-Hydreigon

-RAYQUAZA Empoleon

-Torchic(Not joking)

-Noivern

Ok thanks for the information Jacob and for understanding the situation because I greatly appreciate it.

I'll look for a Gen 3 sprite now then and see what I can find and i'll definitely be sure to keep you updated on what to add.

Thanks.

It's ironic how I decided to become a bad guy, despite me playing just about any Pokemon game as a good guy. So I thought, "Why not go for a twist?"

And boom, Don Trevore was made.

The team is slightly similar to my last team from when there was still a League here. The differences, however, are that instead of Dragonite, there's Salamence, and Absol, depending if I feel like using it over Honchkrow or not. There is also no Darkrai in my team, because as Axxel said on the Deviantart page, no Legendaries period. I didn't know if you wanted shiny Pokemon in trainers' teams or not, so that's why I limited the amount of shinies in my team to one; Charizard, my Ace Pokemon. However, if there is no limit to how many shinies I can have, then that's fine, too.

Thank you so much for letting me join Team Ultima. From the sound of the name of it, it sounds like it's going to be a really great organization. Since I'm now in Team Ultima, I was wondering if my sprite could wear the group's logo somewhere on the coat, too. Maybe on the back of the coat, or a small logo on the top-left of it, like how Giovanni has his in HG/SS.

Just to avoid confusion, am I an Admin, or a Corporal? I know that the Admins list is full, and the Corporals are like the Meteor Aces of Ultima, but I got confused as to what my position is.

my team

zoroark

ninetails

purugly with last resort and protect holding life orb silk scarf or normal gem

luxray

stoutland

granbull

if possible maybe have my trainer give a reward of some kind after the battle like a pokemon on this team or an item if I was a trainer

if I could be a part of team ultima teaming up with one of the admins for a double battle I would prefer that more

Animal lover Nepeta would be blatently obvious she likes animals with the sprite

begin battle quote have you seen my liepard around here lets battle to pass the time

lose quote darn it

after battle quote here have this/don't my luxray/cat ears look so cute

admin wannabe Tyler

lose quote cant win them all I guess

ill try to get some sprites

Edited by nepeta100

It's ironic how I decided to become a bad guy, despite me playing just about any Pokemon game as a good guy. So I thought, "Why not go for a twist?"

The team is slightly similar to my last team from when there was still a League here. The differences, however, are that instead of Dragonite, there's Salamence, and Absol, depending if I feel like using it over Honchkrow or not. There is also no Darkrai in my team, because as Axxel said on the Deviantart page, no Legendaries period. I didn't know if you wanted shiny Pokemon in trainers' teams or not, so that's why I limited the amount of shinies in my team to one; Charizard, my Ace Pokemon. However, if there is no limit to how many shinies I can have, then that's fine, too.

Thank you so much for letting me join Team Ultima. From the sound of the name of it, it sounds like it's going to be a really great organization. Since I'm now in Team Ultima, I was wondering if my sprite could wear the group's logo somewhere on the coat, too. Maybe on the back of the coat, or a small logo on the top-left of it, like how Giovanni has his in HG/SS.

Just to avoid confusion, am I an Admin, or a Corporal? I know that the Admins list is full, and the Corporals are like the Meteor Aces of Ultima, but I got confused as to what my position is.

Admins are just my way of saying Admins. Its not the best name I admit. You, Jamaka and Omega are the current Corporals (Admins).

How could I resist the Don? You made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I may have to go with Absol over Honchkrow, but there is no real limit to shinies. Just trying not to go TOO overboard with it.

Having Absol over Honchkrow is fine. If it's alright, could Honchkrow be like his pet, instead? It would probably be like how Team Rocket has Meowth around, but they normally don't use him in battle. The only other shinies that would be on the team would be Greninja and Gardevoir, but if three's not an option, then just Charizard and Greninja.

Having Absol over Honchkrow is fine. If it's alright, could Honchkrow be like his pet, instead? It would probably be like how Team Rocket has Meowth around, but they normally don't use him in battle. The only other shinies that would be on the team would be Greninja and Gardevoir, but if three's not an option, then just Charizard and Greninja.

I'd have to say two. I wouldn't mind them still being reasonably rare. No problem with the Honchkrow though. Sounds like a cool idea. I assume I can take the moveset from your trainer card for your team if that's cool with you.

Yo mind if I pitch in my relevant trainer idea? I'll be any recognizeable position you got open.

EDIT: I got some pretty good rival ideas if you need some. Maybe a prof's trainer or 2.

Sorry to say, but the rival is almost complete. Willing to hear any other ideas you have though.

One question and a quick team change for me. How is my sprite going? You can pm me it, and as for the team change: either add a garchomp OR a shuckle, your choice. But I guess garchomp depends on how late in the game when the player battles me. It's your choice anyways

I'll throw you one if you're willing to take ideas.

Name: Darvan/Ramsey

Purpose: Gym dude. You wanna be different? Have the gym dude fight the protagonist, maybe as a preliminary battle before the standard gym lackies.

Team: Duskull that progressivly evolves into Dusknoir. Remaining team changes by type of the Gym.

Appearance: As close to Whitebeard as you can (google "whitebeard pokemon"), except with blonde hair features.

One question and a quick team change for me. How is my sprite going? You can pm me it, and as for the team change: either add a garchomp OR a shuckle, your choice. But I guess garchomp depends on how late in the game when the player battles me. It's your choice anyways

Gonna be honest here. The problem with Reborn combined with school slowed me down substantially and I've made minimal progress. Nevertheless, its now my top priority.

I'll throw you one if you're willing to take ideas.

Name: Darvan/Ramsey

Purpose: Gym dude. You wanna be different? Have the gym dude fight the protagonist, maybe as a preliminary battle before the standard gym lackies.

Team: Duskull that progressivly evolves into Dusknoir. Remaining team changes by type of the Gym.

Appearance: As close to Whitebeard as you can (google "whitebeard pokemon"), except with blonde hair features.

Its a different idea for sure. I'll take it up with Axxel and let you know.