Pokemon Arcane Version

Darvan-Here's how the gyms work. The first leader has 3, second has 4, third has 5, all the rest have 6.

Trevo-That first one. Yes............Yes...........YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! That is goddamn awesome! I choose that.

P.S.-100 posts?! Wow, this is more than any other topic I've made ever. Thank you all for your interest in Project Arcane.

Edited by Jacobliterator

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa-really? I didn't think you'd like that one so dang much! XD After hearing it a couple times myself, my opinion is slightly leaning towards that one and the third one. Now that I think about it, the first one sounds great in both the overworld, AND battling. Heck, I can imagine myself with that theme playing, riding on my shiny Charizard, Honchkrow flying beside me, with me leading an attack on the good guys for Team Ultima!

... Scratch the second one off, it's between the first and the third now! I can just imagine what the story would be like from listening to those two!

Meanwhile, I am imagining riding on my garchomp, supporting Don. But one question for Jacob: Has Jamaka revealed his team to you? I am goin to check his Reborn Hardcore Team

Edit:Doh, just remembered something, curses the night brain.

Edited by OmegaRa1der

We'll get overworld themes/dramatic scenes? Awesome! Those themes would totally work! The first one for battling, and the third for overworld theme or dramatic scenes. Though one question. If my idea of an all-out assault does come into the story, could the first theme play for that scene specifically? It can still be the battle theme, yes. But if that scene ever comes true, then having that theme play it would totally sound epic!

We'll get overworld themes/dramatic scenes? Awesome! Those themes would totally work! The first one for battling, and the third for overworld theme or dramatic scenes. Though one question. If my idea of an all-out assault does come into the story, could the first theme play for that scene specifically? It can still be the battle theme, yes. But if that scene ever comes true, then having that theme play it would totally sound epic!

Sounds fair enough. Also, good news. After much confusion, I can reveal the aspirations of Team Ultima. The King of Team Ultima Imperius (Me) has created a device that is able to destroy everything in the region. However this machine needs quite a bit of power leading to Team Ultima's discovery of an ancient legend in which Cresslia and Darkrai united their power to protect the region from disaster. Learning of this power, Imperius desires to revive and enslave the two legendaries to use as a power source for their weapon to wipe the region clean and build a mechanical empire on its ruins.

Whaddaya think?

Oooh! Can I be in charge of capturing Darkrai for Ultima? If possible, could we even try to spread Darkrai's nightmares throughout the region as a side goal for this new world?

Also, I know we can use Overworld Themes/Dramatic scenes, but I also thought of another theme I could use for the overworld (If it's possible to have both an overworld theme and dramatic music, but I digress). However, this overworld theme has a more... mafia tone to it, that would be fitting for a Don.

This one is a bit short, but I have an extended version that's up to 3:26, so I can send that one to you if you want.

Jacob I just wanted to say that I would like to make a substitution for my endgame team.

Instead of Jellicent, I want Spiritomb. Is It okay to change suddenly? If not, nevermind then.

That storyline seems cool. Questions based on it: how do we know that darkrai and cress have enough power to run the machine because they teamed up to protect not destroy before, what do you mean by mechanical empire? Don't be offended when I say this but isn't this too close relation to team flare's aspirations in X/Y? Sorry I don't mean to be annoying. I'm just saying though.

Did you see the PM I sent a couple hours ago Jacob?

Team Flare aspired to create a beautiful world. They did have a machine, yes, but they didn't plan on making a mechanical empire whatsoever. Oh, and the machine in Kalos was created by AZ, not Team Flare. Team Flare only wanted to use that machine as a means to build their beautiful world; a world without Pokemon mechanical warfare (My opinion), and strife.

Here will be my battle theme, will edit later when I find a OW theme.

Would this be ok for a overworld?

This is just my opinion and my opinion only: flip the songs around and bam, good set.

Edit: Another question for Jacob: Are Admins are allow to use megas?

Edited by OmegaRa1der

Team Flare aspired to create a beautiful world. They did have a machine, yes, but they didn't plan on making a mechanical empire whatsoever. Oh, and the machine in Kalos was created by AZ, not Team Flare. Team Flare only wanted to use that machine as a means to build their beautiful world; a world without Pokemon mechanical warfare (My opinion), and strife.

And he hits the nail on the head. Where Team Flare just wanted to create a world rid of ugliness, Team Ultima's aspirations build into a sort of nature vs industry style of story similar to the Sonic the Hedgehog games. Plus, the backstory provided for why Imperius wants this type of world is much more thoroughly explained. Can't spoil too much though. ;) I don't feel offended by having that pointed out though, I'm relieved that people care enough about the game to highlight how to make it better.

P.S. I can make the above music your theme in the overworld and use the previous DK one as a theme for our hideout. Sound good?

Ok thanks for understanding Jacob and I'm glad you appreciate the critiques. I'm sure you know what you were doing but I was just going off what you posted as the story synopsis so it's fine.

Axxel doesn't communicate much l notice. Is it because he is busy or something else?

Just wondering and have a great day. :D

Ok thanks for understanding Jacob and I'm glad you appreciate the critiques. I'm sure you know what you were doing but I was just going off what you posted as the story synopsis so it's fine.

Axxel doesn't communicate much l notice. Is it because he is busy or something else?

Just wondering and have a great day. :D

Axxel just likes to focus on his work above all else. He may update sometimes, but he'd rather use that time to just keep working. Plus, he's getting to the business end of high school.

And he hits the nail on the head. Where Team Flare just wanted to create a world rid of ugliness, Team Ultima's aspirations build into a sort of nature vs industry style of story similar to the Sonic the Hedgehog games. Plus, the backstory provided for why Imperius wants this type of world is much more thoroughly explained. Can't spoil too much though. ;) I don't feel offended by having that pointed out though, I'm relieved that people care enough about the game to highlight how to make it better.

P.S. I can make the above music your theme in the overworld and use the previous DK one as a theme for our hideout. Sound good?

So what you're saying is hippies and tree huggers?

Ahh, so that explains why I couldn't have Honchkrow in my battling team. At least it's good to know that I can at least have my Honchkrow as my pet Pokemon.

As for the themes, the Don theme fits for my overworld theme, yes. And for the DK one? Definitely for the hideout. It has that industrial appeal that Team Ultima strives for, while giving it that dramatic edge.

Also, I do have an idea for how Team Ultima can reach its goal while causing more havoc. The machine Imperius is going to use is a huge weapon, right? Well, what if there were smaller machines to help reach that cause quicker, distracting the heroes while Team Ultima searches for Cresselia and Darkrai to power the Ultimate Machine? Remember how in Reborn there are PULSE machines, and in Rejuvenation, there are Dimensional Rifts? For the name Ultima, I like to think that the name means Ultimate Power or something like that. So, I'm thinking of calling these new machines the SUPREME machines. SUPREME would stand for Super Ultimate Pokemon Rehabilitation Engaging Mega Evolution. PULSE machines and Dimensional Rifts are like Mega Evolution, right? Well, SUPREME machines are pretty much self explanatory. They would create super ultimate Pokemon that are engaged in rehabilitation that causes a Mega Evolution that is similar to what PULSE and Dimensional Rifts do. For example, a SUPREME-Abomasnow could create devastating blizzards that could freeze an entire town, and a SUPREME-Malamar could brainwash an entire city! These could also probably contain Legendaries, too. For example, a SUPREME-Heatran could create a series of magma pools, or build a useful volcano hideout. Maybe more could be useful, but Heatran was the first I thought of.

Ahh, so that explains why I couldn't have Honchkrow in my battling team. At least it's good to know that I can at least have my Honchkrow as my pet Pokemon.

As for the themes, the Don theme fits for my overworld theme, yes. And for the DK one? Definitely for the hideout. It has that industrial appeal that Team Ultima strives for, while giving it that dramatic edge.

Perfect. All that leaves left is the Grunt battle theme. Below is my suggestion.

Inb4 I put another metal cover or some remix of a song that is fairly known. Will edit with some suggestions.

Edit

Someone help me get some more remix taste. I found a interesting remix for Imperius OW music.

Edited by OmegaRa1der